Zone1 Can you be member of the "White Race" if you have literally a brown skin

You have to read again what I said. And "looking like a gypsy" or "looking like this or that" doesnt mean you are a gypsy or not a gypsy, that is also a very broad spectrum, and two dont need to look alike but both look somehow "gypsy" i can find you probably a dutch chancellor or president who looks somewhat like a gypsy, or could make people believe he is one, i know there were such austrian chancellors actors etc. very "unscientific" way of observing or labling things. i said that ethnic eastern europeans are not roma, and why in germany they equal a roma look with eastern european, that this is ignorant, ask any eastern european about it. You have to read it again what i said.
According to Wiki:

Genetic findings in 2012 suggest the Romani originated in northwestern India and migrated as a group

According to Wiki:

Genetic findings in 2012 suggest the Romani originated in northwestern India and migrated as a group

They originated there, but that was over a thousand years ago... They do not even have any memory of being from india.... and until two hundred years ago before one guy discovered similarities between romani and indians, people typically didnt even know romani are from india, just that they are "strangers" and "wandering" people....

They are not just "indian" many of them are more european then indian, or more middle eastern then indian.... Hungarians, Bulgarians and Finns also originated in Asia, did you know that? But they are Europeans? Of course roma have conserved more indian dna then the former asian dna, but still the roma are less then half indian, so they are not "indians"... you cannot be 70% non-european and be european right? Why can you be 70% non-indian and indian? The roma are "creole" just like their language, and culture, creole means "mixed".

Forum List

Back