Can you be hurt being called names?

Yes, you can hurt someone feeling when it come to psychological abuse that includes name calling, but I do not believe the name some calls you mean you believe it if it hurt your feeling, well unless someone tell me I am a kind and loving person then I am crushed because I try to be vile as can be!

Yes, you can hurt someone feeling when it come to psychological abuse that includes name calling, but I do not believe the name some calls you mean you believe it if it hurt your feeling, well unless someone tell me I am a kind and loving person then I am crushed because I try to be vile as can be!
Do you feel more hurt when somebody call you a name that you know is true?

You....you....Democrat!

And if you are hurt when someone calls you a bad name, does this mean you believe the name is true?
Stick and stones might break my bones, but names mean nothing. Especially coming from a lightweight liberal opponent in a debate or discussion. I mean, I don’t value the opinions of the willfully ignorant and myopic drones who cannot even construct a simple syllogism or defend their own claims by use of facts and valid logic.

Speaking of which:

Two assholes walk into a bar. The bartender says, “I already told you to get out and stay out, IM2.”

You can call me anything you want........BUT........

Just don't call me late for dinner!!!!

The ONLY people that could EVER hurt me with a name are people I hold in high esteem.
And those are VERY few and VERY select. And we get along so well and know each other so well, that if one of us called the other one a "name", we know we did something stupid and deserved it.

You....you....Democrat!
sanford-and-son-heartattack.gif

I am very sensitive to insults.

As Dr. Jeckyll, I am very polite 95% of time.

As Mr. Hyde, I can be extremely verbally cruel 5% of time.

And if you are hurt when someone calls you a bad name, does this mean you believe the name is true?

"Do you really want to hurt me? Do you really want to make me cry?"

Just popping in to inject those lyrics into everyone's heads. If you know the song, if you're old enough to know it, and with a strong southerly wind, you won't be able to get it out of your head for days. I'll show myself out . . .

Forum List

Back