Can We Say

Plainly stated: democrats will say and do anything to make the situation worse than it is or should be. Anything at all to make it appear that the country is worse off with Trump in the WH, whether it's true or not doesn't matter or whatever they do is in the country's best interests or not. It is crystal clear to me: they don't really give a fuck about us, it's all about them and getting rid of Trump at any cost. Cost to us that is, since we end up paying for whatever they did.

Plainly stated: democrats will say and do anything to make the situation worse than it is or should be. Anything at all to make it appear that the country is worse off with Trump in the WH, whether it's true or not doesn't matter or whatever they do is in the country's best interests or not. It is crystal clear to me: they don't really give a fuck about us, it's all about them and getting rid of Trump at any cost. Cost to us that is, since we end up paying for whatever they did.
Yep, I think a lot of this COVID shit was to stop his rallies.....the left hates and fears those rallies......

Forum List

Back