So,Are The Loons/Protesters "Pre-Making" Anti Judge Signs In Advance? Leaving Top Part Empty For The Judges Name?, Rest Of Sign Says "Is A Dumb" ??

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Hey, didn't they do this before the selection of Judge Brett? I guess a hundred of these loons went to wal mart and bought up all of the poster board and starting making their signs, writing the harsh insults, but leaving the new judges name empty, so that as soon as President Trump made the announcement, they had their sharpies READY TO GO !!!
so what will the "Pre-Signs" look like for now? BLANK is a dumbass white Bitch?

Getting ready in advance is a smart idea, especially as the new appointment is one of the greatest justices Almighty God ever created.

Hey, didn't they do this before the selection of Judge Brett? I guess a hundred of these loons went to wal mart and bought up all of the poster board and starting making their signs, writing the harsh insults, but leaving the new judges name empty, so that as soon as President Trump made the announcement, they had their sharpies READY TO GO !!!
And the Republicans have said they will vote for confirmation even though they don't know who the nominee is yet...crazy world huh..

Pretty close: <insert name here> is a dumbass white bitch. Either that, or they already have signs printed with all of Trump's possible picks. They'll just use the ones and throw the rest away.

i just wonder what some of the signs are saying,,,maybe " " slept with Bill Clinton

And the Republicans have said they will vote for confirmation even though they don't know who the nominee is yet...crazy world huh..

No. Republicans have said they would CONSIDER the nomination. Not rubber stamp, but provide advice and consent.

Its the D's who want to reject the nomination even before its made.

And Dems wouldnt?

Pretty close: <insert name here> is a dumbass white bitch. Either that, or they already have signs printed with all of Trump's possible picks. They'll just use the ones and throw the rest away.
{ Blank Space} Microwaves Kittens and Bunnies

And Dems wouldnt?
Probably not, they are a wee bit more ethical than right wing Republicans.

1600912252190.png

ethical
[ˈeTHək(ə)l]

ADJECTIVE
  1. relating to moral principles or the branch of knowledge dealing with these.
    "ethical issues in nursing" ·
    [more]
    synonyms:
    moral · social · behavioral · having to do with right and wrong
    • morally good or correct.
      "can a profitable business be ethical?"
      synonyms:
      morally correct · right-minded · right-thinking · principled ·
      [more]
    • avoiding activities or organizations that do harm to people or the environment.
      "an expert on ethical investment" · "switching to more ethical products" · "adopt ethical shopping habits" · "ethical holidays"

And Dems wouldnt?

Now I know you're full of shit!! :laughing0301:

Again, do you pay any attention to details? None of them said they would vote for the nominee, just that they would vote yes if they liked them......

You gotta read yahoo---they already have several get barrett articles.

if Maxine was the potential nominee with a Democrat President, can u imagine what the signs would read?

New Topics

Forum List

Back