Can we now reject Trump's assertion that elections are rigged?

The thread's title is just a simple question for right wingers.....

Agree or disagree that Trump's assertion was bullshit ?
No they are rigged. The entire system is. Hillary got two million more votes.

2nd time in last 5 election the person with more votes lost

She only got 400k more votes the last time I saw the count, but maybe you have a link to show that she won more votes?

Also the Popular vote on the national level does not elect the President... Because California gave Hillary the boost to win the popular vote does not mean she won the election...

I know for the Progressive Liberal on this board it is hard to understand but win the electoral college next time and stop lying about the actual vote count!

Clinton Up Almost 400K In Popular Vote

I do agree and he should apologize for making the claim the system was rigged, but he will not and I am sure those that voted for him will claim he was correct...

Bernie Sanders should be the one that is pissed off!
In the end they predict shell be up as much as 2 million votes

Trump won.....accept it

She only got 400k more votes the last time I saw the count, but maybe you have a link to show that she won more votes?

Also the Popular vote on the national level does not elect the President... Because California gave Hillary the boost to win the popular vote does not mean she won the election...

I know for the Progressive Liberal on this board it is hard to understand but win the electoral college next time and stop lying about the actual vote count!

Clinton Up Almost 400K In Popular Vote

I do agree and he should apologize for making the claim the system was rigged, but he will not and I am sure those that voted for him will claim he was correct...

Bernie Sanders should be the one that is pissed off!
In the end they predict shell be up as much as 2 million votes

Trump won.....accept it
I have. I'm cool now. I'm actually going to give them a chance. Not that I have a choice but mentally I'm keeping an open mind.

If they want to end social security they can. Ban abortion sure. Anything they want to try. Bomb Iran? Corporations pay no taxes? Try it. Go full blown libertarian? Why not. The American people will either benefit or suffer. Let's try and see

End welfare? Do if.
Now you're just being silly. Trump would never get re-elected if he did.
Sure he would. None of the people on welfare vote and if they do they don't vote for him anyways and the people who vote are sick of career welfare bums. I even know people who if they had better parents or the law looking after them would realize they need to go find jobs. And deadbeat dads need to pay not us. But us liberals have a nice little system where it's too easy to just go on public assistance

Point is I don't think ending welfare would get trump supporters to hate him. Even I would have to see the fallout. What if 80% of them figured it out and charity helped the other 20% who couldn't?

You are all fucking morons and utter fucking losers. I am not going to address it you fucking piece of commie shit.

The election was rigged. Thousands of illegals DID VOTE and they were ALL DEMOCRATS. Thousands of dead people voted, there was mass voter fraud in South Florida ALL DEMOCRATS.

ALL of the networks LIED and told us ALL that hillary was going to WIN. They deliberately LIED.

You are fucking losers.Giant fucking pieces of shit. Fucking die.

Do you have any proof of that outside of a few anecdotal stories we see from every election?

You are all fucking morons and utter fucking losers. I am not going to address it you fucking piece of commie shit.

The election was rigged. Thousands of illegals DID VOTE and they were ALL DEMOCRATS. Thousands of dead people voted, there was mass voter fraud in South Florida ALL DEMOCRATS.

ALL of the networks LIED and told us ALL that hillary was going to WIN. They deliberately LIED.

Do you have any proof of that outside of a few anecdotal stories we see from every election?
Go fuck yourself

Go fuck yourself

So you have no proof. Thanks.

End welfare? Do if.
Sure he would. None of the people on welfare vote and if they do they don't vote for him anyways and the people who vote are sick of career welfare bums. I even know people who if they had better parents or the law looking after them would realize they need to go find jobs. And deadbeat dads need to pay not us. But us liberals have a nice little system where it's too easy to just go on public assistance

Point is I don't think ending welfare would get trump supporters to hate him. Even I would have to see the fallout. What if 80% of them figured it out and charity helped the other 20% who couldn't?
0:57 (he also talks later, even after having film of others)

sure, this may be an extreme example, but there are lots of white people on welfare.

Every effort was made to rig the election. All the polls but the LA times poll was a complete lie.

It was only the size and fury of the voters that over came the cheating.

No, they were rigged. DNC rigged them as proven by wikileaks...

Why is this so difficult?

I WAS a Sanders supporter....Nonetheless, the claim that the DNC rigged votes is stupid...Was the DNC BIASED toward Clinton...Absolutely!!! But Sanders fully knew that if he chose to run as a democrat, (instead of an independent...which he should have) would be met by adversities by the entire DNC establishment.

My point is that you right wingers' insistence that either of the 2 major parties go around "fixing" voting machines or resurrecting corpses to vote one way or another, shows what idiots you are.

I WAS a Sanders supporter....Nonetheless, the claim that the DNC rigged votes is stupid...Was the DNC BIASED toward Clinton...Absolutely!!! But Sanders fully knew that if he chose to run as a democrat, (instead of an independent...which he should have) would be met by adversities by the entire DNC establishment.

My point is that you right wingers' insistence that either of the 2 major parties go around "fixing" voting machines or resurrecting corpses to vote one way or another, shows what idiots you are.

DNC being "biased" towards one candidate to the point of acting out on it, is rigging.

sbr111116dAPR20161111124506.jpg

Go fuck yourself

End welfare? Do if.

sure, this may be an extreme example, but there are lots of white people on welfare.

Ask Bernie Sanders and his supporters :rolleyes:

Actually, for Sanders NOT rigged....but biased.....Should we also ask Cruz or Rubio?

You don't actually think I'm buying that shit do ya? Good grief

There was voter fraud, but lets not talk about that. Water under the bridge, since we won, we don't care.

Instead, lets talk about the NEW law which will come through, that states you must have a voter ID that is given for free, to vote in national elections. It is going to happen with the Repubs in charge, and installing a Supreme court judge. If you think it will hurt your chances at victory CORNELIUS, I would get in your Yugo today, and start getting acceptable IDs for all those you know who don't have one. (which is actually zero, but go ahead and cry and pretend. We are all used to it, lol)

With the border closed, voter ID, and illegals scurrying around to avoid the INS, let us see how midterms go in 18, shall we, lol. I have a feeling, this is just the start of far lefties problems, and Lord knows, if you discount the Presidency for them, their woes were humongous. Without the Presidency, they may go the way of dinosaurs when voter protection is put in, and illegals are kept out. Good luck CORNELIUS and far lefties, you are going to need it! If it continues on, your only safe, snowflake places, may be LA, New York, Boston, and Chicago. Now that is not only real, it is funny because it is real, lol!

Go fuck yourself

End welfare? Do if.

Ask Bernie Sanders and his supporters :rolleyes:

Actually, for Sanders NOT rigged....but biased.....Should we also ask Cruz or Rubio?

You don't actually think I'm buying that shit do ya? Good grief

There was voter fraud, but lets not talk about that. Water under the bridge, since we won, we don't care.

Instead, lets talk about the NEW law which will come through, that states you must have a voter ID that is given for free, to vote in national elections. It is going to happen with the Repubs in charge, and installing a Supreme court judge. If you think it will hurt your chances at victory CORNELIUS, I would get in your Yugo today, and start getting acceptable IDs for all those you know who don't have one. (which is actually zero, but go ahead and cry and pretend. We are all used to it, lol)

With the border closed, voter ID, and illegals scurrying around to avoid the INS, let us see how midterms go in 18, shall we, lol. I have a feeling, this is just the start of far lefties problems, and Lord knows, if you discount the Presidency for them, their woes were humongous. Without the Presidency, they may go the way of dinosaurs when voter protection is put in, and illegals are kept out. Good luck CORNELIUS and far lefties, you are going to need it! If it continues on, your only safe, snowflake places, may be LA, New York, Boston, and Chicago. Now that is not only real, it is funny because it is real, lol!

Yeah, good stuff. Personally, I refuse to push the rock back up the hill on the same fucking losers.

We have shown them over and over until we could puke up coat hangers.

All of your work will not have any affect on them whatsoever.

I thank you for myself and getting even more info. However, as you will see, it was a futile attempt to convince the mentally possessed left.

Forum List

Back