Can we now reject Trump's assertion that elections are rigged?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
The thread's title is just a simple question for right wingers.....

Agree or disagree that Trump's assertion was bullshit ?

No they are rigged. The entire system is. Hillary got two million more votes.

2nd time in last 5 election the person with more votes lost

And bush stole Florida in 2000 and Ohio in 2004. Trumps right about our elections. Because theres a democratic president he thought he was gonna get jeb bushed.

You are all fucking morons and utter fucking losers. I am not going to address it you fucking piece of commie shit.

The election was rigged. Thousands of illegals DID VOTE and they were ALL DEMOCRATS. Thousands of dead people voted, there was mass voter fraud in South Florida ALL DEMOCRATS.

ALL of the networks LIED and told us ALL that hillary was going to WIN. They deliberately LIED.

You are fucking losers.Giant fucking pieces of shit. Fucking die.

Feel free to accept or reject anything you wish. When you are finished throwing yet another of your tantrums, Trump will still be President and you will still be a butt hurt little nothing.

You are all fucking morons and utter fucking losers. I am not going to address it you fucking piece of commie shit.

The election was rigged. Thousands of illegals DID VOTE and they were ALL DEMOCRATS. Thousands of dead people voted, there was mass voter fraud in South Florida ALL DEMOCRATS.

ALL of the networks LIED and told us ALL that hillary was going to WIN. They deliberately LIED.

No links?

I think democrat voter fraud set a record....my best guess is between 5 to 7%......
Did you guys find a bunch of voter fraud or commit it?
No,,we observed your party committing it.....

Did you watch Georgia election night and wonder what was going on?
No what happened?

Is the governor of Georgia a Republican? Then he cheated. He is in control you know

I am not going to address it you fucking piece of commie shit.
You state the above THEN you go on to address 'it' [rigged elections] then claiming "The election was rigged." in your very next sentence! And you have the fucking gall to call others MORONS!

You must have looked in a mirror before writing that horseshit. Have a nice day Bird Boi !

No links?
Just like anything else - give a lib a link, he won't work to get it himself.

No links?
Just like anything else - give a lib a link, he won't work to get it himself.
I found nothing about democratic voter fraud.

You know what I find interesting? Trump has all his trumpeters brainwashed. I've heard many of you tell me to stop believing anything the media says. That's fucking scary. So now anything trump does they'll just say the medias lying.

She only got 400k more votes the last time I saw the count, but maybe you have a link to show that she won more votes?

Also the Popular vote on the national level does not elect the President... Because California gave Hillary the boost to win the popular vote does not mean she won the election...

I know for the Progressive Liberal on this board it is hard to understand but win the electoral college next time and stop lying about the actual vote count!

Clinton Up Almost 400K In Popular Vote

I do agree and he should apologize for making the claim the system was rigged, but he will not and I am sure those that voted for him will claim he was correct...

Bernie Sanders should be the one that is pissed off!

She only got 400k more votes the last time I saw the count, but maybe you have a link to show that she won more votes?

Also the Popular vote on the national level does not elect the President... Because California gave Hillary the boost to win the popular vote does not mean she won the election...

I know for the Progressive Liberal on this board it is hard to understand but win the electoral college next time and stop lying about the actual vote count!

I do agree and he should apologize for making the claim the system was rigged, but he will not and I am sure those that voted for him will claim he was correct...

In the end they predict shell be up as much as 2 million votes

I've got an even better one: that the United States is controlled by Jews.

How many are going to agree or disagree, even though Trump won? (point being a lot of his supporters think the above)

Last edited:

In the end they predict shell be up as much as 2 million votes

Oh, so it your projection she will be up two million. Well that is not what you wrote and you claimed she got two million votes...

Will this be like when everyone like you projected Hillary Clinton winning the electoral college by 300+ votes?

Elections are rigged. Look at what the Hillary people did to Bernie Sanders. Desperate anarchists are trying to rig the electoral college as we speak. Their forlorn and almost laughable hope is that somehow the electoral college, which officially votes in December, can be convinced (or intimidated) to change the results of the election.

Forum List

Back