Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
Apparently not. I took the quiz and they guessed that I have a PhD.
Perhaps they were basing their guess on the sad state of our educational system?

Take the quiz and see how you do. It's rather long, 100 questions, so you may need to set aside some time to complete it.

Can We Guess Your Education Level?

Weird, why didn't they go with list your last educational institution you graduated from? Then ask for credit hour total or semester totals.

• Banned
Weird, why didn't they go with list your last educational institution you graduated from? Then ask for credit hour total or semester totals.
It is testing you general knowledge of things like history, science and math.

:lol: "Venus, Mercury and the sun do not have any moons"....

--- what do they think we're riding on?

I was bored

PHD

and most of it I remembered from my junior year of HIgh School

:lol: "It's clear you put some hard years in grad school" ---- eh, I couldn't even go to college.

Flawed test anyway --- I don't happen to care for Shakespeare or obscure first lines of novels or which fucking book in the bible comes second.

Perhaps they were basing their guess on the sad state of our educational system?

Take the quiz and see how you do. It's rather long, 100 questions, so you may need to set aside some time to complete it.

Big deal. I took it twice. The first time got 94% and praised as PhD material. The second time I intentionally answered a lot of them wrong, and got 81% and still was praised as PhD material.

Pfrt

Said I oughta be queen of the world.

Most of those that I missed were references to obscure works of art and literature with which I was not familiar. One, I missed because it resembled a trick question that I faintly remember from very long ago, and I assumed that the same trick applied to it.

Untitled.jpg

HSJIELUI39BNFMQQ-cp0x132x600x519-pad250x150xx353535x

Your Score: 91%
PhD
Congratulations - you got your doctorate! It's clear that you've put in some solid years in grad school.

Test was skewed toward Literature and grammer.

Most of those that I missed were references to obscure works of art and literature with which I was not familiar. One, I missed because it resembled a trick question that I faintly remember from very long ago, and I assumed that the same trick applied to it.

View attachment 162871
You did better than I did. I got a 73% PhD. But school was a LOOOOOOOONG time ago for me, and I forgot a lot of stuff.

View attachment 162871
You did better than I did. I got a 73% PhD. But school was a LOOOOOOOONG time ago for me, and I forgot a lot of stuff.
I left school before I completed the eleventh grade to join the Navy, and I still did well on that test.

I took that quiz and they said I skipped school too much to make an evaluation. I scored highest in recess and lunch break.

Big deal. I took it twice. The first time got 94% and praised as PhD material. The second time I intentionally answered a lot of them wrong, and got 81% and still was praised as PhD material.

It appears to be an "everybody's a winner" deal.

HSJIELUI39BNFMQQ-cp0x132x600x519-pad250x150xx353535x

Your Score: 91%
PhD
Congratulations - you got your doctorate! It's clear that you've put in some solid years in grad school.

Test was skewed toward Literature and grammer.

But fortunately not spelling.
:scared1:

Forum List

Back