Can we be honest here?

Up until this year, Trumps strategy for a second term has been simple. We have a great economy......If you want it to continue, VOTE FOR ME

Then COVID hit and the Trump economy shut down.
Trumps new strategy has been to tell people the infection was no worse than the flu, that he had things under control, that it is not his fault, like a “miracle” it will disappear.
Trump all along thought the virus would go away by itself by the Summer. The virus will go away by itself and nobody will care by November.

Well, he was not only WRONG, he was tragically wrong. Trump told Republican governors to open up, nothing will happen, COVID is a Blue State problem.......The virus is only getting worse.

THAT is why Trumps chances in November are shot

Well, he was not only WRONG, he was tragically wrong.

Unlike Biden, eh?

Biden has been right about the virus. listen to experts, make the hard choices .......BE HONEST WITH THE PEOPLE
Biden has been right about the virus.

That is awesome! How much earlier did he want to reduce flights from China, compared to Trump?

A week? A month? Any specifics?

What about flights from Europe?
How did Trump restricting flights from China prevent 125,000 deaths?

My view of the race six months ago was much, much worse For Democrats than today.

There was a time when it looked like Biden was collapsing and Bernie Sanders would get the nomination. I did not think Bernie could beat Trump. Commie, Commie, Commie

Even with Biden, I saw Biden taking Pennsylvania and Michigan with Trump holding Wisconsin for the narrow win.

But all that depended on Trump riding a strong economy to victory. Trumps performance against COVID has been horrible and it has tipped the race to the Democrats at all levels of government.

I now see Biden taking Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin for the win. In addition, I see Biden taking Florida, Arizona and North Carolina for a big victory.

If Trump continues to slide, I can see Texas, Georgia, Iowa and Ohio going to Biden

Still too much time till the election. Voters are anything but predictable.
Very true

Four months can be a lifetime. But if things don’t change for Trump.......he could be headed for disaster

Trump thought his great economy would carry him. He thought COVID would be over by summer and his economy would save him. It is not happening
/—/ Ahhh, the libtards’ never ending wet dream. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

My view of the race six months ago was much, much worse For Democrats than today.

There was a time when it looked like Biden was collapsing and Bernie Sanders would get the nomination. I did not think Bernie could beat Trump. Commie, Commie, Commie

Even with Biden, I saw Biden taking Pennsylvania and Michigan with Trump holding Wisconsin for the narrow win.

But all that depended on Trump riding a strong economy to victory. Trumps performance against COVID has been horrible and it has tipped the race to the Democrats at all levels of government.

I now see Biden taking Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin for the win. In addition, I see Biden taking Florida, Arizona and North Carolina for a big victory.

If Trump continues to slide, I can see Texas, Georgia, Iowa and Ohio going to Biden

Very true

Four months can be a lifetime. But if things don’t change for Trump.......he could be headed for disaster

Trump thought his great economy would carry him. He thought COVID would be over by summer and his economy would save him. It is not happening
What do you think of the vaunted Trump economy today?

Vote for me .....We have 15 percent unemployment

Very true

/—-/ If Trump shut down the economy you’d have a valid point. It was the state Governors that have the only say, and you damn well know it, so stop playing stupid. It’s tiresome.

Very true

/—-/ If Trump shut down the economy you’d have a valid point. It was the state Governors that have the only say, and you damn well know it, so stop playing stupid. It’s tiresome.
It is TRUMPS economy good or bad.

Whining....It is not my fault doesn’t help anyone

Up until this year, Trumps strategy for a second term has been simple. We have a great economy......If you want it to continue, VOTE FOR ME

Trumps new strategy has been to tell people the infection was no worse than the flu, that he had things under control, that it is not his fault, like a “miracle” it will disappear.
Trump all along thought the virus would go away by itself by the Summer. The virus will go away by itself and nobody will care by November.

Well, he was not only WRONG, he was tragically wrong. Trump told Republican governors to open up, nothing will happen, COVID is a Blue State problem.......The virus is only getting worse.

Unlike Biden, eh?

Biden has been right about the virus. listen to experts, make the hard choices .......BE HONEST WITH THE PEOPLE

That is awesome! How much earlier did he want to reduce flights from China, compared to Trump?

How did Biden's better/earlier idea?

What was that better/earlier idea again???????

Are any of our USMB Conservatives more concerned about Trumps re-election chances compared to six months ago?
Why are you asking?

I assume you’re voting for biden

and I’m voting for trump

thats pretty much all we need to say

It isn't going away. Not in a month or 6. Very probably not ever. We're stuck with it.

That's a possibility, but if so, we can't keep closing down the country. Eventually it will destroy our economy beyond repair. Most of the news I've heard about a potential vaccine has been pretty positive, some even saying it could be ready as early as January of next year.

I 100% agree. We shut down to not overwhelm the hospital systems. I was onboard with that.

The extended lockdowns are a snipe hunt, IMO. There is no 'defeating' the virus, as some of these people are telling us. If we're not overwhelming the hospital systems we need to be moving forward IMO.

States, such as AZ, that have lower capacities should have been ramping those capacities up, if they haven't been. This is going to be with us for the next year or two while it works its way through the population. Extended shutdowns are not a solution, as we've seen as things reopen here and elsewhere.

Why does the OP ask,what has changed?
Are any of our USMB Conservatives more concerned about Trumps re-election chances compared to six months ago?

Not in the least bit. It's likely that this Wuhan virus will be with us by the election, and you can't handover this country to a guy like that given our situation.
Yet, the COVID virus has destroyed his Presidency. How do you see Trump recovering in four months?

Do you think more of the same will do it?
Covid/tanked economy hurt him; protests are turning off a lot of people and may bring him a different element. So it's probably about even right now. But polls are fickle and no one should trust that he has lost a lot of support.

So you saying voters are that ignorant?

Yahoo virus = China

Riots = Democrats turning on each other
I think this Democrat nonsense all year (including covid) will cause mass CONSERVATIVE turnout.
You had better hope so.
Many Republicans are souring on Trump.They are tired of the act. Staying home may be their response.

Anti-Trump fervor brought out the Dems in the 2018 midterms. If it repeats......Trump and Republicans are doomed

And if corona wipes out CA and NY, Trump wins handily.

Wow....so many things could happen.

See you in November where I am optimistic the country won't make a huge mistake and put dementia ridden Joe Bidden in the hood ornament seat while AOC and Nancy Pelosi run the show.
Are you more confident than you were six months ago?
Are you happy with how Trump has performed this year?

Not any more...not any less

Yes
Then you are delusional
I hope Trump feels the same as you.

So you wanted people to be honest with you and then you turn around and use that to call them delusional.

Go fuck yourself.

Much more concerned actually, Winger! Joe Biden in the White House has become even scarier than it was before. Where I thought he was just an idiot back then...I'm more convinced now that he's going senile and it's happening rather quickly. If Trump doesn't win...we're in deep trouble!

Well, you're not the only one either:

Nearly four-out-of-10 voters believe Joe Biden has dementia. Most voters, including just over half of Democrats, feel it is important for the likely Democratic presidential nominee to publicly address the issue.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 38% of Likely U.S. Voters think Biden is suffering from some form of dementia. Based on what they have seen and read, 48% disagree, but 14% are not sure. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Twenty percent (20%) of voters in his own party think Biden has dementia. But that compares to 66% of Republicans and 30% of voters not affiliated with either major party.

Trump has a solid 42 percent of the vote that will ignore him shooting someone on Fifth Avenue

That only 38 percent are buying the Biden has dementia nonsense does not work in your favor
But Trump is a liar and a bully in debate, while Biden tries to be a gentlemen and trips over his words.
Trump is an incumbent with a bad record to defend.

Biden will be well prepared to attack him

He better be because you know he's going to get attacked on several levels.

Well... they're BETTER... so... what's there to worry about?
You’re basing that nothing objective whatsoever.
You democrats are basing your polls and bull shit Trump is thinking of dropping out stories on "nothing objective whatsoever," so cry me a river.

Unlike Biden, eh?

When did Biden ever make a prediction about the virus? I heard him criticize the President after the fact, but not too much when it first came out.

Biden made a prediction
That we would have to maintain social distancing and masks until a vaccine is available

Trump has been telling Red State Governors to loosen their regulations, open up, business as usual.

They are now paying a price

I don't understand how you can make that claim when there are increases of cases in both red and blue states. Do you have a date or video of Biden making this claim?

Well... they're BETTER... so... what's there to worry about?
You’re basing that nothing objective whatsoever.
You democrats are basing your polls and bull shit Trump is thinking of dropping out stories on "nothing objective whatsoever," so cry me a river.
Lol you mean all the polls? Yeah that is objective.

Unlike Biden, eh?

Earlier?

Why are you guys stuck in January like the virus suddenly stopped because Trump stopped travel from China?

Guess who is blocked right now?
The good ole USA that Trump allowed to grow to two million cases?

Why does the OP ask,what has changed?

Not in the least bit. It's likely that this Wuhan virus will be with us by the election, and you can't handover this country to a guy like that given our situation.
Yet, the COVID virus has destroyed his Presidency. How do you see Trump recovering in four months?

Do you think more of the same will do it?
Covid/tanked economy hurt him; protests are turning off a lot of people and may bring him a different element. So it's probably about even right now. But polls are fickle and no one should trust that he has lost a lot of support.

So you saying voters are that ignorant?

Yahoo virus = China

Riots = Democrats turning on each other
I think this Democrat nonsense all year (including covid) will cause mass CONSERVATIVE turnout.
You had better hope so.
Many Republicans are souring on Trump.They are tired of the act. Staying home may be their response.

Anti-Trump fervor brought out the Dems in the 2018 midterms. If it repeats......Trump and Republicans are doomed

And if corona wipes out CA and NY, Trump wins handily.

Wow....so many things could happen.

See you in November where I am optimistic the country won't make a huge mistake and put dementia ridden Joe Bidden in the hood ornament seat while AOC and Nancy Pelosi run the show.
Are you more confident than you were six months ago?
Are you happy with how Trump has performed this year?

Not any more...not any less

Yes
Then you are delusional
I hope Trump feels the same as you.

So you wanted people to be honest with you and then you turn around and use that to call them delusional.

Go fuck yourself.

You responded like I hope Trump is responding
The rest of Republicans are not

I am, because your PROGS play filthy inciting riots, COVID chaos, your cities are a mess and same with your heads. Fucks like yourself tear things down so you can complain about it, you're really a mess.

On the flip-side the left has proves endlessly that new lows are to be expected., More than that you're always wrong, and fail often, it's your comfort zone. Be sure we conservatives are paying attention to your wicked ways, and we're pissed. We'll remember in November, while you talk-a-lots sit by hoping someone polls you over the telephone, cuz you have something to say.

Unlike Biden, eh?

Earlier?

Why are you guys stuck in January like the virus suddenly stopped because Trump stopped travel from China?

Guess who is blocked right now?
The good ole USA that Trump allowed to grow to two million cases?

Earlier?

Yes. What were Biden's better ideas and what were his earlier ideas?

Why are you guys stuck in January

I'm not stuck in January. Why is Biden stuck in 1975?

like the virus suddenly stopped because Trump stopped travel from China?

Still looking for the Biden idea that would have stopped it?

I am, because your PROGS play filthy inciting riots, COVID chaos, your cities are a mess and same with your heads. Fucks like yourself tear things down so you can complain about it, you're really a mess.

On the flip-side the left has proves endlessly that new lows are to be expected., More than that you're always wrong, and fail often, it's your comfort zone. Be sure we conservatives are paying attention to your wicked ways, and we're pissed. We'll remember in November, while you talk-a-lots sit by hoping someone polls you over the telephone, cuz you have something to say.
Spoken like someone who is prepared to lose in November

America has had enough of the Alt Right experiment that gave us Trump

Very true

It is TRUMPS economy good or bad.

Whining....It is not my fault doesn’t help anyone
/——/ And yet here you are whining that it’s Trump’s fault.

Forum List

Back