Can we be honest here?

My view of the race six months ago was much, much worse For Democrats than today.

There was a time when it looked like Biden was collapsing and Bernie Sanders would get the nomination. I did not think Bernie could beat Trump. Commie, Commie, Commie

Even with Biden, I saw Biden taking Pennsylvania and Michigan with Trump holding Wisconsin for the narrow win.

But all that depended on Trump riding a strong economy to victory. Trumps performance against COVID has been horrible and it has tipped the race to the Democrats at all levels of government.

I now see Biden taking Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin for the win. In addition, I see Biden taking Florida, Arizona and North Carolina for a big victory.

If Trump continues to slide, I can see Texas, Georgia, Iowa and Ohio going to Biden

Still too much time till the election. Voters are anything but predictable.
Very true

Four months can be a lifetime. But if things don’t change for Trump.......he could be headed for disaster

Trump thought his great economy would carry him. He thought COVID would be over by summer and his economy would save him. It is not happening
/—/ Ahhh, the libtards’ never ending wet dream. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
What do you think of the vaunted Trump economy today?

Vote for me .....We have 15 percent unemployment
/—-/ If Trump shut down the economy you’d have a valid point. It was the state Governors that have the only say, and you damn well know it, so stop playing stupid. It’s tiresome.
It is TRUMPS economy good or bad.

Whining....It is not my fault doesn’t help anyone
/——/ And yet here you are whining that it’s Trump’s fault.
What?

Trump taking responsibility for anything?
Inconceivable!

1593565618413.jpeg

My view of the race six months ago was much, much worse For Democrats than today.

There was a time when it looked like Biden was collapsing and Bernie Sanders would get the nomination. I did not think Bernie could beat Trump. Commie, Commie, Commie

Even with Biden, I saw Biden taking Pennsylvania and Michigan with Trump holding Wisconsin for the narrow win.

But all that depended on Trump riding a strong economy to victory. Trumps performance against COVID has been horrible and it has tipped the race to the Democrats at all levels of government.

I now see Biden taking Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin for the win. In addition, I see Biden taking Florida, Arizona and North Carolina for a big victory.

If Trump continues to slide, I can see Texas, Georgia, Iowa and Ohio going to Biden

Very true

Four months can be a lifetime. But if things don’t change for Trump.......he could be headed for disaster

Trump thought his great economy would carry him. He thought COVID would be over by summer and his economy would save him. It is not happening

/—-/ If Trump shut down the economy you’d have a valid point. It was the state Governors that have the only say, and you damn well know it, so stop playing stupid. It’s tiresome.

What?

Inconceivable!

View attachment 357571
You mean like Joe Biden supporting the Clinton Crime Bill (legislation that incarcerated more young black males than any other law that's ever been passed in this country!) and then turning around nearly 30 years later and saying he got it "wrong" on that?

You mean like Joe Biden voting for war against both Afghanistan and Iraq...and then when the political winds changed, saying that he got that wrong too?

Joe Biden has been on the wrong side of the issues so many times over the length of his political career that it borders on farce that you think he's the answer to our problems! If you REALLY want to know what to do...ask Joe what HE thinks we should do...and then do the opposite!

Very true

What?

Inconceivable!

View attachment 357571
You mean like Joe Biden supporting the Clinton Crime Bill (legislation that incarcerated more young black males than any other law that's ever been passed in this country!) and then turning around nearly 30 years later and saying he got it "wrong" on that?

You mean like Joe Biden voting for war against both Afghanistan and Iraq...and then when the political winds changed, saying that he got that wrong too?

Joe Biden has been on the wrong side of the issues so many times over the length of his political career that it borders on farce that you think he's the answer to our problems! If you REALLY want to know what to do...ask Joe what HE thinks we should do...and then do the opposite!
/——/ Dementia Joe will face these questions once Trump focuses on him this fall.
BCB922DC-B4B0-4800-AB95-61693AE98841.jpeg

Very true

What?

Inconceivable!

View attachment 357571

Exactly

The crime bill had bipartisan support and was very popular with Conservatives.
Show me a current Republican who opposed the bill

Are any of our USMB Conservatives more concerned about Trumps re-election chances compared to six months ago?

I am, because your PROGS play filthy inciting riots, COVID chaos, your cities are a mess and same with your heads. Fucks like yourself tear things down so you can complain about it, you're really a mess.

On the flip-side the left has proves endlessly that new lows are to be expected., More than that you're always wrong, and fail often, it's your comfort zone. Be sure we conservatives are paying attention to your wicked ways, and we're pissed. We'll remember in November, while you talk-a-lots sit by hoping someone polls you over the telephone, cuz you have something to say.
Spoken like someone who is prepared to lose in November

America has had enough of the Alt Right experiment that gave us Trump

PROG-projection I see. You act as though you've managed Trump being POTUS, but we all know better huh?

Very true

What?

Inconceivable!

View attachment 357571

Exactly

Show me Republican who's running as a "CHAMPION" of black Americans after voting for the Clinton Crime Bill! As for who's still around that didn't vote for it? It's been so long that almost NONE of the Senators that voted yes or no are still in the Senate! That just shows what a dinosaur Joe Biden is! He predates Watergate for god's sake!

Trump just gave black Americans the First Step Act...something the Obama Administration (and Joe Biden) never gave them...criminal justice reform that benefitted the black community!

Very true

What?

Inconceivable!

View attachment 357571

Exactly

Show me Republican who's running as a "CHAMPION" of black Americans after voting for the Clinton Crime Bill! As for who's still around that didn't vote for it? It's been so long that almost NONE of the Senators that voted yes or no are still in the Senate! That just shows what a dinosaur Joe Biden is! He predates Watergate for god's sake!

Trump just gave black Americans the First Step Act...something the Obama Administration (and Joe Biden) never gave them...criminal justice reform that benefitted the black community!

I would disagree there. How is releasing criminals back into the black communities a benefit to them?

Are any of our USMB Conservatives more concerned about Trumps re-election chances compared to six months ago?
I’m still trying to connect the dots and envision a pathway to a win for the old geezer.
Atleast Corrupt Clinton had a billion dollars and a vagina going up against a TV show host with no record and no experience in government.
Burisma Biden is barely alive, barely coherent and he owns a 50 year record in government with no notable accomplishments. He’s challenging an incumbent President who has delivered on campaign promises like no president before him has. Through policy he engineered the greatest economy this nation has ever seen, with more people working than ever before.
I get it, since taking office Trump has hurt the feelings of indecent immoral weirdos, anti Americans, illegals, criminals and the like...but they all hated him before his 2016 victory....Help me out here...How can the geezer win?

can you be honest here?

Biden is not a formidable candidate and he’s gotten to where he is on default of the Democrats being really, really bad. If he wins it would have nothing to with his prowess and everything to do with the country rejecting Trump.
Just like Trump had nothing to do with the country rejecting Hillary.

Rumor has it that some in Administration are thinking that Trump was already given up and conceded the election. They tell him what will help him get re-elected and he just doesn't do any of it. Maybe he is smarter than anyone around him, I certainly believe that is what he thinks, and know what is best for his reelection. Maybe he is resigned to leave a job he never wanted the first place.

Rumor has it that Biden is already dead.

I give that every bit as much credence as the BS you are pushing.

I’m still trying to connect the dots and envision a pathway to a win for the old geezer.
Atleast Corrupt Clinton had a billion dollars and a vagina going up against a TV show host with no record and no experience in government.
Burisma Biden is barely alive, barely coherent and he owns a 50 year record in government with no notable accomplishments. He’s challenging an incumbent President who has delivered on campaign promises like no president before him has. Through policy he engineered the greatest economy this nation has ever seen, with more people working than ever before.
I get it, since taking office Trump has hurt the feelings of indecent immoral weirdos, anti Americans, illegals, criminals and the like...but they all hated him before his 2016 victory....Help me out here...How can the geezer win?

Because Trump isn't running against Biden per se...he's running against the Main Stream Media! The same people who have attacked him non stop since he won the nomination will be writing the "narratives" that will bombard the voting public for the next four months! This race will be a question of who's message is believed. You're about to see a candidate "run" for President of the United States by not running at all! The people that handle Biden will show him publicly as few times as they possibly can...using the Corona virus as the excuse why Biden isn't out campaigning. They'll run his campaign through staged and controlled videos that a compliant media will disseminate. They'll try to make this election not about Joe Biden but about Donald Trump because they know Joe Biden is a loser and always has been.

Trumps path to re-election is closing.

His strategy for 2020 was built around riding a booming economy.
Once COVID hit, his economy collapsed.

His plan was that COVID would go away by itself once the summer came. The economy would then return like a rocket and by November everything would be like it was.

It is not going to happen. COVID is getting worse and the economy will not return till next year if we are lucky.

Trump doesn’t know what to do

Because Trump isn't running against Biden per se...he's running against the Main Stream Media! The same people who have attacked him non stop since he won the nomination will be writing the "narratives" that will bombard the voting public for the next four months! This race will be a question of who's message is believed. You're about to see a candidate "run" for President of the United States by not running at all! The people that handle Biden will show him publicly as few times as they possibly can...using the Corona virus as the excuse why Biden isn't out campaigning. They'll run his campaign through staged and controlled videos that a compliant media will disseminate. They'll try to make this election not about Joe Biden but about Donald Trump because they know Joe Biden is a loser and always has been.
Trump is running against himself....and losing

Not a CHANCE, rw, not a chance. President Trump WILL steamroll over the Dem that wins the Democratic primary. THAT Dem will be lucky to win 12-15 states.

I agree. I'm not worried at all. Voters will remember how things were before this Covid crap. Of course the left, which screamed like stuck pigs when Trump tried to stop flights into the Country from china, will still try to blame the whole Covid thing on Trump. What a pack of imbeciles.

Not a CHANCE, rw, not a chance. President Trump WILL steamroll over the Dem that wins the Democratic primary. THAT Dem will be lucky to win 12-15 states.

I agree. I'm not worried at all. Voters will remember how things were before this Covid crap. Of course the left, which screamed like stuck pigs when Trump tried to stop flights into the Country from china, will still try to blame the whole Covid thing on Trump. What a pack of imbeciles.
Selective amnesia

Forum List

Back