Can we be honest here?

Are any of our USMB Conservatives more concerned about Trumps re-election chances compared to six months ago?
Rumor has it that some in Administration are thinking that Trump was already given up and conceded the election. They tell him what will help him get re-elected and he just doesn't do any of it. Maybe he is smarter than anyone around him, I certainly believe that is what he thinks, and know what is best for his reelection. Maybe he is resigned to leave a job he never wanted the first place.

Are any of our USMB Conservatives more concerned about Trumps re-election chances compared to six months ago?
Trumps not a Conservative, but seeing as the only other choice is Biden .... lets just say I would rather set my ass on fire than vote for Joe.

The President never proclaimed being a conservative, but I don't know anybody in recent times that led more conservatively.

If the current fiascoes with mail in ballots are any indication, it will take months just to count them in the General Election, and of course fake ballots will be counted in Democrat controlled areas without challenge. What happens while the count goes on for 4 months will be interesting, and probably the end of the current system of government. There is no real resistance to the demise, certainly not from the GOP.

Trumps not a Conservative, but seeing as the only other choice is Biden .... lets just say I would rather set my ass on fire than vote for Joe.
And I'd rather lose my LEFT nut than VOTE for THAT nut, Creepy, Sleepy, Groper, Hair-Sniffer, Hair Licker, Hair Whisperer, Finger Banger, Decrepit, Moronic, Idiotic, Depends-Wearing, Stupid, Senile, Old Joe Biden!

Rumor has it that some in Administration are thinking that Trump was already given up and conceded the election. They tell him what will help him get re-elected and he just doesn't do any of it. Maybe he is smarter than anyone around him, I certainly believe that is what he thinks, and know what is best for his reelection. Maybe he is resigned to leave a job he never wanted the first place.

If he didn't want the job, he wouldn't be running for reelection. I think you better find more reliable sources for your rumors.

If the current fiascoes with mail in ballots are any indication, it will take months just to count them in the General Election, and of course fake ballots will be counted in Democrat controlled areas without challenge. What happens while the count goes on for 4 months will be interesting, and probably the end of the current system of government.
VERY good point. Thank you.

The President never proclaimed being a conservative, but I don't know anybody in recent times that led more conservatively.
Trump spends like a Democrat.

Not a CHANCE, rw, not a chance. President Trump WILL steamroll over the Dem that wins the Democratic primary. THAT Dem will be lucky to win 12-15 states.
Good to see that confidence from our Conservatives after a horrific six months from our President.

Ha-ha, what a joke! Please try again, mentally challenged one.

Yes, he does, but the most important part of him getting reelected is the Supreme Court. Ginsburg can't hold out another four and a half years.

Not in the least bit. It's likely that this Wuhan virus will be with us by the election, and you can't handover this country to a guy like that given our situation.
Yet, the COVID virus has destroyed his Presidency. How do you see Trump recovering in four months?

Do you think more of the same will do it?

Not a CHANCE, rw, not a chance. President Trump WILL steamroll over the Dem that wins the Democratic primary. THAT Dem will be lucky to win 12-15 states.
Good to see that confidence from our Conservatives after a horrific six months from our President.
You bet! He WILL be re-elected in a LANDSLIDE. And I WILL bet YOU big money on that, if you'd like.

Six months that had nothing to do with him. It's your comrades in China that were responsible for that.

Yes, he does, but the most important part of him getting reelected is the Supreme Court. Ginsburg can't hold out another four and a half years.
I truly believe Ruthie died some time ago, and the Deep State is keeping this a secret. And yes, the Deep State really IS that powerful.

It's difficult to see how he survives his ignoring and even preventing testing of the virus. The virus itself is apolitical. Saying Team Trump did a good job not only requires ignoring facts, it requires ignoring the world. LOL

Even assuming a large maj of Whites change their minds on policing and systemic racise - OR MORE LIKELY - if the uncivil and anarchist protestors become the story, Trump still wears the dead albatross around his neck.

Trump's campaign will be more negative that Obama's 12 campaign. We'll see.

Not in the least bit. It's likely that this Wuhan virus will be with us by the election, and you can't handover this country to a guy like that given our situation.
Yet, the COVID virus has destroyed his Presidency. How do you see Trump recovering in four months?

Do you think more of the same will do it?
He already DID recover, ya knucklehead.

It's difficult to see how he survives his ignoring and even preventing testing of the virus. The virus itself is apolitical. Saying Team Trump did a good job not only requires ignoring facts, it requires ignoring the world. LOL

Even assuming a large maj of Whites change their minds on policing and systemic racise - OR MORE LIKELY - if the uncivil and anarchist protestors become the story, Trump still wears the dead albatross around his neck.

Trump's campaign will be more negative that Obama's 12 campaign. We'll see.
Good for him!

Yes I am. The ability of Social Media platforms to mobilize large numbers of young clueless voters should not be underestimated. They are ALL clearly biased against Trump and will be utilizing every resource to sway the election to Biden.

Yes I am. The ability of Social Media platforms to mobilize large numbers of young clueless voters should not be underestimated. They are ALL clearly biased against Trump and will be utilizing every resource to sway the election to Biden.
Very good point, Mike. Thank you. I'm not in the LEAST bit worried. President Trump WILL be re-elected in a landslide.

Forum List

Back