Can we all agree that eating bats is stupid?

How does a totalitarian government like China allow the sale of bats for human consumption?
China has about 1.2 billion people or maybe more. But only a few hundred million people are currently in a higher tech living closer to us. Their middle class is not as comfortable as us and their employment has a lot of sweatshop ways like we used to have. So a lot of people not in that few hundred million live in the very old ways. It is such a closed system in some ways that we do not see this. Large concentrations of people living near and not so near the more modern ones.

How does a totalitarian government like China allow the sale of bats for human consumption?
China has about 1.2 billion people or maybe more. But only a few hundred million people are currently in a higher tech living closer to us. Their middle class is not as comfortable as us and their employment has a lot of sweatshop ways like we used to have. So a lot of people not in that few hundred million live in the very old ways. It is such a closed system in some ways that we do not see this. Large concentrations of people living near and not so near the more modern ones.

yes, but Bats? There is no way bats were the only way for them to survive

I ate an old bat 30 years ago. She was thankful

i-see-what-5b65cb.jpg

LOL. Remember being a 19-20 year old punk and a chick 34 was an 'older woman"?
I was about 27 at the time and batwoman was 41....and a fine specimen I couldn't stand a chance with these days since I'd be a "geezer".
Back then I was boy toy and she was a Jaguar !

Even more to my point. Old bats should not be eaten in any way.
Maybe they're like Rattlesnake, turtle, 'gator and possum, rabbit,frog leg and squirrel are over here but bats taste like dawg instead of chicken ?

WTF does dawg taste like?
LOL. I had in when stationed in Korea in the early seventies(before being thrown out). I told my Yobo" this shit is great ! What is it ? Bolgogi Alien. U lyke ?
Later I saw them in ???pun-da ? too long ago/ It was farm raised meat. You call them ChowChow :eek2:

Maybe they're like Rattlesnake, turtle, 'gator and possum, rabbit,frog leg and squirrel are over here but bats taste like dawg instead of chicken ?

LOL. I had in when stationed in Korea in the early seventies(before being thrown out). I told my Yobo" this shit is great ! What is it ? Bolgogi Alien. U lyke ?
Later I saw them in ???pun-da ? too long ago/ It was farm raised meat. You call them ChowChow :eek2:

I'd have to be damn hungry.. Damn hungry.:booze:

I'm an ol country boy and have always eaten damn near anything but BUT had I known, I likely would have declined.
I tried cooking a some fox that I shot while backpacking one night, 15 or so years later....it was on a boulder with the city lights in the background(western movie look). I capped it with a super blackhawk and skinned it out a few hours later at sunup-thirty and commenced to a little carving. Once it hit the flames....that stench..it was OVER.

I'm an ol country boy and have always eaten damn near anything but BUT had I known, I likely would have declined.
I tried cooking a some fox that I shot while backpacking one night, 15 or so years later....it was on a boulder with the city lights in the background(western movie look). I capped it with a super blackhawk and skinned it out a few hours later at sunup-thirty and commenced to a little carving. Once it hit the flames....that stench..it was OVER.

And that wasn’t a fucking bat

Forum List

Back