Can someone educate MTG on the process of swearing in a new politician?

Retard. This is a thread about MTG and her stupidity. Who else am I going to talk about? Your mother?

WHOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meh, not surprising.

Hate her some more and thanks for the thought provoking post.

WHOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meh, not surprising.

Hate her some more and thanks for the thought provoking post.

I am not going to spend much time derailling this thread.

But yes, I started a thread about something MTG said & did. I am not picking on her because she is a republican. Or because she is a woman. I am talking about her again, because she said/did something stupid. Again.

I am not going to spend much time derailling this thread.

But yes, I started a thread about something MTG said & did. I am not picking on her because she is a republican. Or because she is a woman. I am talking about her again, because she said/did something stupid. Again.

And you hate her because she's a strong conservative woman who just will not fit into you leftists' description of what women should be -- victims.

Glad we cleared that up.

If it wasn't for victimhood, you leftists wouldn't have any hood at all.

And you hate her because she's a strong conservative woman who just will not fit into you leftists' description of what women should be -- victims.

Glad we cleared that up.

If it wasn't for victimhood, you leftists wouldn't have any hood at all.

Absolute bullshit. I am a huge fan of strong, independent women, and have posted such on here numerous times.

I am talking about MTG because she claims the oath of office cannot be taken with your hand on the Quran, and that there are laws against doing that.

Just like I talked about her for her remarks about Jewish Space Lasers.

Absolute bullshit. I am a huge fan of strong, independent women, and have posted such on here numerous times.

I am talking about MTG because she claims the oath of office cannot be taken with your hand on the Quran, and that there are laws against doing that.

Just like I talked about her for her remarks about Jewish Space Lasers.

Sure thing, pixie.

Sure thing.

We believe you.

We really do.

Thanks for your thought provoking post.

Sure thing, pixie.

Sure thing.

We believe you.

We really do.

You are welcome. At least one of us is posting on topic.

But it is typical of you to make baseless accusations, and then get snippy when called on it. Thank you for your consistency.

You are welcome. At least one of us is posting on topic.

But it is typical of you to make baseless accusations, and then get snippy when called on it. Thank you for your consistency.

Define snippy, while I wait right here on the topic of your previous post.

Define snippy, while I wait right here on the topic of your previous post.

Oh, my mistake. I am glad you believe that I am a big fan of independent, conservative women.

When you posted:
"Sure thing, pixie.
Sure thing.
We believe you.
We really do."

I thought you were being snippy and sarcastic.

Oh, my mistake. I am glad you believe that I am a big fan of independent, conservative women.

When you posted:
"Sure thing, pixie.
Sure thing.
We believe you.
We really do."

I thought you were being snippy and sarcastic.

Wow. I guess you might have gotten some enrichment out of an English Lit class in high school.

PSSSSST -- I thought you were not going to spend much time "derailling" your thread.

Wow. I guess you might have gotten some enrichment out of an English Lit class in high school.

PSSSSST -- I thought you were not going to spend much time "derailling" your thread.

I am a sucker for trolls, and respond all to often to their ignorance.

She thinks you cannot take the oath of office using a Quran. Can someone tell her that there is no requirement to use the Bible?

Thomas Jefferson used the Quran, as have many other elected officials.

Why is it that this woman triggers you lefties so much? She says, or at least gives the left so many opportunities to butcher the context, and lie about her status over the party as a whole....Look, she's a back bencher, that little to no one in the party agrees with, and only ONE vote in the end....So, why is it that we have to endure thread after thread of her?

Should we do the same as far as Democrats are concerned? Should we ascribe the insane comments of "the Squad" to Democrats as a whole? Or how about the obviously educated Hank Johnson of GA? Do all Democrats believe Guam would 'Tip over, and capsize' under the weight of adding troops to the island?

Come on people, let's get smarter.

Why is it that this woman triggers you lefties so much? She says, or at least gives the left so many opportunities to butcher the context, and lie about her status over the party as a whole....Look, she's a back bencher, that little to no one in the party agrees with, and only ONE vote in the end....So, why is it that we have to endure thread after thread of her?

Should we do the same as far as Democrats are concerned? Should we ascribe the insane comments of "the Squad" to Democrats as a whole? Or how about the obviously educated Hank Johnson of GA? Do all Democrats believe Guam would 'Tip over, and capsize' under the weight of adding troops to the island?

First of all, why do you think her gender matters? The only ones who mentioned that were the two neocons who said they like their women blonde & dumb.

Second of all, if she is a back bencher, she certainly gets plenty of camera time.

And third, as long as she, very publicly, continues to say ridiculous stupid shit, she will continue to be discussed.

AOC has her beat by millions

Post what, retard? Post a negative? Post something that isn't there? Now, you see why I call you a retard?

But since you are big on challenges, prove that she is correct and we can only swear an oath for political office on the bible. Go.
Post a link

1.First of all, why do you think her gender matters? The only ones who mentioned that were the two neocons who said they like their women blonde & dumb.

2. Second of all, if she is a back bencher, she certainly gets plenty of camera time.

3. And third, as long as she, very publicly, continues to say ridiculous stupid shit, she will continue to be discussed.
1. She’s a female. How am I supposed to address her, so as not to trigger you?

2. What do you mean if? She’s been in the house for one term. And yes she gets camera time, is that supposed to mean something? Hell, I’ve heard the most dangerous place to be is between Schumer and a camera…

3. Discusses her all you want. But, realize she doesn’t speak for anyone but herself.

Forum List

Back