Can NPR Get any Worse? [HINT: No]

And he would have been wrong, just like he was every other time.

I did thoroughly enjoy the grave dancing though
He was right about everything. Greatest talk show broadcaster ever. You really should pull your head out of your ass. What was he wrong about? Oh wait you probably never heard a word of his show. You are much too stupid.

He was right about everything. Greatest talk show broadcaster ever. You really should pull your head out of your ass. What was he wrong about? Oh wait you probably never heard a word of his show. You are much too stupid.
He was a drug addicted bigoted misogynistic hate/fearmonger.

I was exposed to entirely too much of it by co-workers.

The best thing he ever did was die, and I hope it hurt.

A lot.

If you wanted to create the archetype of an out-of-touch Eastern "elite" maven, you could do no better than NPR has done with its new CEO.

Seriously, how long will "we" be forced to finance this Leftist propaganda mill?
PBS is leftist? Your belief shows your extreme right colors. Why do MANY Republicans provide their views on PBS News Hour? That is a very objective news broadcast, if you like FACTS, such as: Trump LOST the 2020 election.

He was a drug addicted bigoted misogynistic hate/fearmonger.

I was exposed to entirely too much of it by co-workers.

The best thing he ever did was die, and I hope it hurt.

A lot.
He was in a lot of pain and ended up getting addicted to opioids (sound familiar?). He was able to beat it though and be stronger because of it. Do you have any evidence of his misogyny? I doubt it. One of the best things that you could do would be to die. I bet it would make a lot of people happy because you're such a dick. LOL

He was in a lot of pain and ended up getting addicted to opioids (sound familiar?). He was able to beat it though and be stronger because of it. Do you have any evidence of his misogyny? I doubt it. One of the best things that you could do would be to die. I bet it would make a lot of people happy because you're such a dick. LOL
He was addicted to opioids before the lethal illness.

Revisionist history rejected.

He was addicted to opioids before the lethal illness.

Revisionist history rejected.
You're talking out of your ass. There couldn't be a whole lot of room in there because your head is there also. He was in pain because of his ears and surgery. He became an opioid addict but then beat the disease, he was a better person because of it. You are rejected, just go die fool

Forum List

Back