Can Gun Nuts Please Stop Saying You Need Guns to Protect Yourself From A Potential Tyrannical Government!!!

Your post said Denmark. Your link says Netherlands. I already said I had seen the stories on the Netherlands. Typo or brain fart? We all do them.
It is all the Netherlands up there as a general term but the action is taking place in Denmark which used to be called Holland, but Denmark is the largest of four countries collectively making up the Kingdom of the Netherlands. All very confusing, kinda like sorting out the difference between England, Britain, Great Britain, the United Kingdom, and Wales, Ireland and Northern Ireland.

Must be part of the European psyche. Good thing we don't think that way otherwise we might have 253 states here. :71:

Last edited:
You said this "the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed". Then right after, you put conditions on my child carrying a gun. Make up your mind, are you a communist or not?
No, you're lying. I didn't put conditions on your child carrying a gun. I put conditions on you being a parent and staying out of jail. I never suggested your child should be arrested.

See how quickly you lose and resort to lies when confronted with knowledge?

That's like saying that you carry a gun to keep alligators off the street, and it's worked pretty well for 233 years. At least get yourself a lucid reason.

Btw, guns didn't help the Jan.6 mob.

Haha.. How quickly you break down sobbing orange man and January 6.

YOu weren't so tough at all.

Yes it can, his was, lol. He said he kept guns to overthrow tyrants. The dude's delusional and possible insane.
Who said that? Surely you aren't referring to me. Remember, you've seen me defeat many liars with this statement and the actual records of what's said: What's said on the Internet stays on the Internet.

It is all the Netherlands up there as a general term but the action is taking place in Denmark which used to be called Holland, but Denmark is the largest of four countries collectively making up the Kingdom of the Netherlands. All very confusing, kinda like sorting out the difference between England, Britain, Great Britain, the United Kingdom, and Wales, Ireland and Northern Ireland.

Must be part of the European psyche. Good thing we don't think that way otherwise we might have 253 states here. :71:
oh, bullshit. Can't you just say you were wrong, you know, like, "Oh, yeah. I meant the Netherlands"? Geeze, you're losing a lot of credibility and manhood,.

Can't you just say you were wrong,
No, why would I say that just to placate your fragile ego? Why would I say that when I wasn't wrong; when the story broke weeks ago, it was always referred to as in DENMARK. That happens to also be the largest part of the Netherlands. Some news regions of the world may use one term over the other. And really, what difference does it really make? First you say you need links to some unknown story (which I provided your lazy ass) then you claim it is really old news and you were lying because I threw you off saying Denmark instead of the Netherlands, or the other way around? THAT's your problem???

Why don't you take your problem now and GO GET STUFFED.

No, why would I say that just to placate your fragile ego? Why would I say that when I wasn't wrong; when the story broke weeks ago, it was always referred to as in DENMARK. That happens to also be the largest part of the Netherlands. Some news regions of the world may use one term over the other. And really, what difference does it really make? First you say you need links to some unknown story (which I provided your lazy ass) then you claim it is really old news and you were lying because I threw you off saying Denmark instead of the Netherlands, or the other way around? THAT's your problem???

Find a link that says Denmark is part of the Netherlands and used to be called Holland. You're wrong. Denmark is a completely separate country.

You're a fucking idiot. It's one thing to make a mistake but it's pure fucking idiotic when you can't admit you made a mistake.

When you said Denmark, I thought, geeze, that's interesting; news I hadn't heard about.

Then when you linked the Netherlands, I thought, ok, tubefreak's human and we all make mistakes. I've made plenty of similar typos.

Then you said Denmark is Holland is the Netherlands. And then you continue to defend it. Now I know you're a fucking idiot, always were an idiot, will always be an idiot. The proof of idiocy is that your IQ is so low that you're not capable of learning new ideas even when the facts are laid out on the table in front of you. I laid this out in front of you and you just can't learn; incapable of learning new things. That makes you, literally, an idiot. Turning that into you being a fucking idiot, well, the fucking part is on me. I could take the highroad and just say you're an idiot, I suppose. But you're a fucking idiot and it needs saying.

Find a link that says Denmark is part of the Netherlands and used to be called Holland. You're wrong. Denmark is a completely separate country.
You're a fucking idiot. It's one thing to make a mistake but it's pure fucking idiotic when you can't admit you made a mistake.
When you said Denmark, I thought, geeze, that's interesting; news I hadn't heard about.
Then when you linked the Netherlands, I thought, ok, tubefreak's human and we all make mistakes. I've made plenty of similar typos.
Then you said Denmark is Holland is the Netherlands. And then you continue to defend it. Now I know you're a fucking idiot, always were an idiot, will always be an idiot. The proof of idiocy is that your IQ is so low that you're not capable of learning new ideas even when the facts are laid out on the table in front of you. I laid this out in front of you and you just can't learn; incapable of learning new things. That makes you, literally, an idiot. Turning that into you being a fucking idiot, well, the fucking part is on me. I could take the highroad and just say you're an idiot, I suppose. But you're a fucking idiot and it needs saying.

Just another Moron giving the 2A a bad name. tl;dr

Really? Is Denmark Holland? Is Denmark the Netherlands? Denmark is north of Germany. The Netherlands is west of Germany.

So you definitely prove you're incapable of learning. That makes you an idiot. And when proven absolutely wrong, you can't say, "I'm wrong."

You're a fucking idiot. Always have been, always will be. In order to not be an idiot, you would have to be capable of assimilating new information. You clearly do not have that capability so you can never not be an idiot.

Really? Is Denmark Holland? Is Denmark the Netherlands? Denmark is north of Germany. The Netherlands is west of Germany.
So you definitely prove you're incapable of learning. That makes you an idiot.
You're a fucking idiot.
OK, so we have established for sure that you are a triggered A-hole with Aspergers. Still trying to tell us you were thrown off about the entire news issue about them attacking the farmers and seizing their land up there telling me it was news to you just because I said Denmark as I originally heard the story which is only 100 miles from the Netherlands proper in this whole world and didn't know what I was talking about when I mentioned the farmers losing their land to the government and couldn't look it up for yourself? :laughing0301: :lmao: :cuckoo:

Screen Shot 2022-07-23 at 9.16.27 PM.png

OK, so we have established for sure that you are a triggered A-hole with Aspergers. Still trying to tell us you were thrown off about the entire news issue about them attacking the farmers and seizing their land up there telling me it was news to you just because I said Denmark as I originally heard the story which is only 100 miles from the Netherlands proper in this whole world and didn't know what I was talking about when I mentioned the farmers losing their land to the government and couldn't look it up for yourself? :laughing0301: :lmao: :cuckoo:

View attachment 673889
Yep. You're an idiot for life.

I told you, I did look it up. The Netherlands story was at least a week old when you said Denmark. You didn't hear the news say Denmark; you just told the story wrong. And still, you can't just say, "Oh yeah, Woodwork201, it was Netherlands; my bad."

You stated that when the story was first announced last week that it was always told that it was in Denmark. Show one link that says it was in Denmark. Just one. It wasn't reported as being in Denmark. Other than you, pretty much everyone in the world knows that Denmark and the Netherlands are not the same country. You have to be some serious kind of idiot to not know that. When medicine created the term idiot, they seriously hadn't even thought of toobfuck.

Was I thrown off about the story in the Netherlands because you said Denmark? Of course not. I was well aware of the story in the Netherlands. You said there were protests in Denmark. How was I to know at the time that you were a fucking idiot? I mean, I will know next time you say something stupid that it isn't by accident, that it's just you being you, but I had no way to know that then. So you said Denmark and I was supposed to know you meant the Netherlands?

But remember this; I've had to do this time and again for liars-posting-as-conservatives on this site. What's said on the Internet stays on the Internet

t is all the Netherlands up there as a general term but the action is taking place in Denmark which used to be called Holland, but Denmark is the largest of four countries collectively making up the Kingdom of the Netherlands. All very confusing, kinda like sorting out the difference between England, Britain, Great Britain, the United Kingdom, and Wales, Ireland and Northern Ireland.

But even now you are sticking with the argument that you weren't wrong when you said, over and over again, loudly and loudly again, that Denmark was Holland was The Netherlands; that they are one and the same country? You weren't wrong because the two geo-political constructs (can't say countries since they're just one country) are only 100 miles away? You know, like Delaware and New York are the same State. They don't even share a border, you know, like The Netherlands and Denmark don't share a border, but Delaware and New York are less than a hundred miles apart - so, you know... the same state.

And what the fuck do you mean that Denmark is only 100 miles from the Netherlands proper? What is the Netherlands proper? What would be the corollary, the Netherlands improper? Proper, improper, there's no fucking connection between the two, in regards to anything in this conversation, except that you don't know shit about either of them... Denmar

So tell me how I was supposed to look up protests in Denmark that weren't happening? Is there a site I am missing that tells what toobfuck means when he says something else? Like a cross reference database? Real facts versus toobfuck's idiot comments?

I told you I searched for the protests in Denmark because you said it happened. I believed what you said and tried to find it, as I told you. When I couldn't find it, I asked you for a link - remember the posts about google versus bing versus Duck Duck Go? Here I was, thinking you were going to tell me something I didn't know - that was my biggest mistake, wasn't it? Thinking that toobfuck could teach me something I didn't know..

I politely asked you for a link, politely pointed out that you said Denmark but your link was Netherlands, and you respond by trying to tell me I'm the idiot? You try to attack me saying I should have looked it up? You truly are a worthless fucking idiot.

When a person can't admit their errors, no matter how completely the proof is that they made an error, and no matter how foolishly they argued and defended their error, publicly for everyone to see, then that is a reflection on the character of the man. You've demonstrated your character, or lack thereof.

When I pointed out the error, you should have looked it up, you know, Duck Duck, as you called it? But, instead, you attacked me. What you should have done was to respond with something very close to, "Mr. Woodwork201, Sir, please accept my apology. I didn't know what I was talking about because I am a fucking idiot. I know now that I should never question what you tell me because I know nothing and you are clearly my intellectual superior. In the future, I will refrain from posting without researching what I am going to say first. And, in any case, I now know better than to ever challenge what you say to me."

Oh, and go ahead and throw in, "And I also want to acknowledge that you were correct; there were no protests in Denmark, I should have said the Netherlands but like my hero, Joe Biden, my mind is frail and weak and I got confused. And, no, as you said, Denmark is not part of the Netherlands and would not be part of the Netherlands even if they were 100 feet apart, let alone 100 miles. Oh, and you are also correct, Delaware and New York are not the same state."

OK, Psycho.

OK, Psycho. Sorry if I either triggered your raging Aspergers or your mother ran out of Women's Monthly. :crying:
Wrong answer. Go back again and read my post.

You had the option, many times, to simply respond with, "Oh yeah. My bad. " but you didn't take that option.

Now the response I told you in bold/italics above is the only honest, honorable, way out for you. But, since you still believe Denmark is the Netherlands, you still haven't learned anything, you're still an idiot.

Wrong answer. Go back again and read my post.

You had the option, many times, to simply respond with, "Oh yeah. My bad. " but you didn't take that option.

Now the response I told you in bold/italics above is the only honest, honorable, way out for you. But, since you still believe Denmark is the Netherlands, you still haven't learned anything, you're still an idiot.

Sorry, Ace. You caught a human being making a mistake. Good for you. You're a Better Man than me. Fuck the farmers, all you care about is being right! Next time I'll check with my AAA Road Map for The Netherlands next time I either post to you (oh, wait, no, I wasn't even talking to you, you posted to me), or I need to talk to Santa Claus.

Ok. Once again, another idiot that doesn't realize that what you say on the Internet stays on the Internet. Here's what you said from the top:

Not half as nuts as you sound ignoring the fact that EVERY tyrannical oppressive government in HISTORY first DISARMED their population without fail before taking it over!

Even worse, we see these scenarios being carried out RIGHT NOW in real time between the Canadian government, the Australian government and now the government of Denmark!
Notice you said Denmark. And later on you attack me for not knowing you meant the Netherlands - even though you still think the two are the same country because they're close to each other- and that defines countries.

Here's where an intelligent person would have realized their mistake. But sometimes people miss the obvious; we all do from time to time. But me asking about Denmark would have been a key for anyone who didn't think that Denmark was Holland was the Netherlands. That's OK.. seemingly honest mistake on your part:
Where's the Denmark story? I haven't seen that one.

Once again, you said Denmark. You still haven't/can't provide any link where the story was originally reported as being in Denmark - even though you insist below that the story was reported that way. Again, an intelligent person might have begun to realize they'd made a mistake. But, again, that's OK. I was still thanking your posts up to this point, thinking you were going to tell me something I didn't know.
Denmark. The government has taken over the agriculture industry, essentially put the farmers out of business, and is now running them off their own lands because of -- -- -- nitrogen, you know, 78% of what you breath. Meantime, Denmark is a major supplier of food and we are already facing a world food shortage to hit us by next Spring.

So I ask for links, explaining that I'd heard of it in the Netherlands and that I tried to look up your Denmark claim - though you later attacked me for not looking it up myself. With me mentioning both countries, that would have been a great opportunity for you to do some research - or even continue your lack of geographical knowledge but you don't do either.
I saw those stories about the Netherlands but even Googling before I asked you I don't see the stories about Denmark. Do you have any links?

Now you give me a link to the Netherlands story, not the Denmark claim you'd been making.
This would have been a good opportunity for you to say, "Oh, wait, my bad. The Netherlands". But you didn't take that opportunity.
Google? Try Bing or Duck Duck. I haven't used Google in 20 years. Here is one link, but the story is ongoing months old, it would take ten more links to get the full story, and even at that, I only rely on the internet for half the news I get.

And I try to politely point out the inconsistency:
Your post said Denmark. Your link says Netherlands. I already said I had seen the stories on the Netherlands. Typo or brain fart? We all do them.

Another good opportunity to say, "Oh wait, my bad." But you came up with some weird shit.

Ok, it's getting old. Still no recognition on your part that you might have made a mistake.
oh, bullshit. Can't you just say you were wrong, you know, like, "Oh, yeah. I meant the Netherlands"? Geeze, you're losing a lot of credibility and manhood,.

And yet another opportunity for you to say, "Oh, wait. My bad. I meant the Netherlands". But you didn't take that opportunity.

Since you can't provide a link to the story in Denmark or a link that Denmark is Holland is The Netherlands, I offer you the proof that Denmark is NOT the Netherlands.

Yet another opportunity to say, "oh yeah.. I see now. My bad." but you don't take that opportunity.

So I give you even more proof that they're different countries.

So you definitely prove you're incapable of learning. That makes you an idiot. And when proven absolutely wrong, you can't say, "I'm wrong."

You're a fucking idiot. Always have been, always will be. In order to not be an idiot, you would have to be capable of assimilating new information. You clearly do not have that capability so you can never not be an idiot.

Yet another opportunity for you to say, "Oh yeah.. I get it now. My bad. I meant the Netherlands." But you don't take that opportunity. Instead you give this:

View attachment 673889

Yep. You're an idiot for life.

I told you, I did look it up. The Netherlands story was at least a week old when you said Denmark. You didn't hear the news say Denmark; you just told the story wrong. And still, you can't just say, "Oh yeah, Woodwork201, it was Netherlands; my bad."

You stated that when the story was first announced last week that it was always told that it was in Denmark. Show one link that says it was in Denmark. Just one. It wasn't reported as being in Denmark. Other than you, pretty much everyone in the world knows that Denmark and the Netherlands are not the same country. You have to be some serious kind of idiot to not know that. When medicine created the term idiot, they seriously hadn't even thought of toobfuck.

Was I thrown off about the story in the Netherlands because you said Denmark? Of course not. I was well aware of the story in the Netherlands. You said there were protests in Denmark. How was I to know at the time that you were a fucking idiot? I mean, I will know next time you say something stupid that it isn't by accident, that it's just you being you, but I had no way to know that then. So you said Denmark and I was supposed to know you meant the Netherlands?

But remember this; I've had to do this time and again for liars-posting-as-conservatives on this site. What's said on the Internet stays on the Internet

t is all the Netherlands up there as a general term but the action is taking place in Denmark which used to be called Holland, but Denmark is the largest of four countries collectively making up the Kingdom of the Netherlands. All very confusing, kinda like sorting out the difference between England, Britain, Great Britain, the United Kingdom, and Wales, Ireland and Northern Ireland.

But even now you are sticking with the argument that you weren't wrong when you said, over and over again, loudly and loudly again, that Denmark was Holland was The Netherlands; that they are one and the same country? You weren't wrong because the two geo-political constructs (can't say countries since they're just one country) are only 100 miles away? You know, like Delaware and New York are the same State. They don't even share a border, you know, like The Netherlands and Denmark don't share a border, but Delaware and New York are less than a hundred miles apart - so, you know... the same state.

And what the fuck do you mean that Denmark is only 100 miles from the Netherlands proper? What is the Netherlands proper? What would be the corollary, the Netherlands improper? Proper, improper, there's no fucking connection between the two, in regards to anything in this conversation, except that you don't know shit about either of them... Denmar

So tell me how I was supposed to look up protests in Denmark that weren't happening? Is there a site I am missing that tells what toobfuck means when he says something else? Like a cross reference database? Real facts versus toobfuck's idiot comments?

I told you I searched for the protests in Denmark because you said it happened. I believed what you said and tried to find it, as I told you. When I couldn't find it, I asked you for a link - remember the posts about google versus bing versus Duck Duck Go? Here I was, thinking you were going to tell me something I didn't know - that was my biggest mistake, wasn't it? Thinking that toobfuck could teach me something I didn't know..

I politely asked you for a link, politely pointed out that you said Denmark but your link was Netherlands, and you respond by trying to tell me I'm the idiot? You try to attack me saying I should have looked it up? You truly are a worthless fucking idiot.

When a person can't admit their errors, no matter how completely the proof is that they made an error, and no matter how foolishly they argued and defended their error, publicly for everyone to see, then that is a reflection on the character of the man. You've demonstrated your character, or lack thereof.

When I pointed out the error, you should have looked it up, you know, Duck Duck, as you called it? But, instead, you attacked me. What you should have done was to respond with something very close to, "Mr. Woodwork201, Sir, please accept my apology. I didn't know what I was talking about because I am a fucking idiot. I know now that I should never question what you tell me because I know nothing and you are clearly my intellectual superior. In the future, I will refrain from posting without researching what I am going to say first. And, in any case, I now know better than to ever challenge what you say to me."

Oh, and go ahead and throw in, "And I also want to acknowledge that you were correct; there were no protests in Denmark, I should have said the Netherlands but like my hero, Joe Biden, my mind is frail and weak and I got confused. And, no, as you said, Denmark is not part of the Netherlands and would not be part of the Netherlands even if they were 100 feet apart, let alone 100 miles. Oh, and you are also correct, Delaware and New York are not the same state."

And yet even another chance for you to say, "Oh wait. My bad. I meant the Netherlands." But, once again, you don't take that opportunity. Instead, you give this:
OK, Psycho.

OK, Psycho. Sorry if I either triggered your raging Aspergers or your mother ran out of Women's Monthly. :crying:

So, once again, the only honest, honorable, out for you, because "oh, my bad," is no longer acceptable, is to answer as I suggested:

"Mr. Woodwork201, Sir, please accept my apology. I didn't know what I was talking about because I am a fucking idiot. I know now that I should never question what you tell me because I know nothing and you are clearly my intellectual superior. In the future, I will refrain from posting without researching what I am going to say first. And, in any case, I now know better than to ever challenge what you say to me."

So you had plenty of times to come out with having just made a mistake but you passed on every opportunity. So let's see if you can now admit your error and apologize. Copying and pasting what I suggested would be a good start.

Sorry, Ace. You caught a human being making a mistake. Good for you. You're a Better Man than me. Fuck the farmers, all you care about is being right! Next time I'll check with my AAA Road Map for The Netherlands next time I either post to you (oh, wait, no, I wasn't even talking to you, you posted to me), or I need to talk to Santa Claus.

No, still not the right answer. How do you turn admitting you made a mistake into an attack on me?

You had close to a dozen posts where you could simply have said, "oh yeah. My mistake." And you turn it on me? You really are fucked up.

Try this shortened version of what I said, "Sorry, woodwork201. I was wrong. I was wrong about Denmark and I was wrong to continue to try to deny being wrong. I should have been man enough to own up to my mistake."

No, you're lying. I didn't put conditions on your child carrying a gun. I put conditions on you being a parent and staying out of jail. I never suggested your child should be arrested.

See how quickly you lose and resort to lies when confronted with knowledge?
So the 2nd infringes on my kids right to be packing by arresting his father. Thanks for clearing that up.

Forum List

Back