Can everyone here give examples of white privilege?

Or Trumps kids stealing from cancer funds that go to children, while daddy pays the fine. How come they didn't pay for stealing?

How come Hunter didn't end up in prison for lying on a federal firearms application where he illegally purchased a gun?

You idiot, you yourself posted the Demographics. Where are the Blacks? Hispanics are all across this country doing the hard work and cheap labor while some white folks scaprgoat the same people. They suck.

I can dig up more states if you like. You mean Hispanics (those brown people) are not minorities?

I can dig up more states if you like. You mean Hispanics (those brown people) are not minorities?
Not the same minorities as blacks. Whites want the browns to do the hard work. Whites in those states do not want any blacks. Perios!

Show us the demographics for blacks in Idaho you idiot.

How come Hunter didn't end up in prison for lying on a federal firearms application where he illegally purchased a gun?
How many millions of illegal firearms are there out there someplace? Hell, for all I know, I may have one?

How many millions of illegal firearms are there out there someplace? Hell, for all I know, I may have one?

That doesn't discount the Presidents son illegally purchased a firearm by lying on a federal form. The illegal guns on our streets are generally stolen from homes, cars and gun stores.

3.5%! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: How long have blacks been in this country? Since 1619 and it's 3.5%. If that isn't white privilege, I don't know what is. Thanks for proving me right.

It's white privilege because blacks don't move there? You told me all blacks would be killed or ran out of the state. Apparently you lied, but I understand you're a leftist so it's to be expected.

Still not 1 example of white privilege. 34 pages in. Pathetic leftists cucks.

It's white privilege because blacks don't move there? You told me all blacks would be killed or ran out of the state. Apparently you lied, but I understand you're a leftist so it's to be expected.
If they are on a military base, they are protected. The white trash can't get at them.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:More white privilege proven. Thanks again. How much you want to bet most are stationed out there on a military base?
That isn't privilege. If Alabama is 38% black that isn't black privilege it's just census shit. You are a fucking idiot retard.

Forum List

Back