Can everyone here give examples of white privilege?

Just ask yourself this question, and be honest. If you had a choice to be born a white Caucasian in America or a black man or Mexican, what ethnicity would you choose? I doubt you would choose to be a black man or Mexican, you would choose to be a white American of Northern European descent. By doing so, despite of all of the exaggerated hoopla about white privilege and all of the angry, self-hating whites among the Liberals, and all of the non-whites who are berating the whites, you would still choose to be white. You're better off, in every way imaginable, as a white man or woman, if you live in America. It might even save your life.

Therein lies the privilege. :uhoh3:

White folks have a lock on everything and therefore don’t live the misery others do because of it.

So much so in fact, you don’t even have to believe it’s real. You’re afforded all the benefit with none of the doubt.

Last edited:
Honest debate wold require you to have an understanding of the subject that you do not.
Wrong. I grasp these topics better than an ignorant twerp like you.

Your problem with honest discussion is your perpetual reliance on your fundamental dishonesty.

Therein lies the privilege, dope. :uhoh3:

White folks have a lock on everything and therefore don’t live the misery others do because of it.

So much so in fact, you don’t even have to believe it’s real. You’re afforded all the benefit with no doubt.

No, white folks, the collective, do not have lock on everything. That is a ridiculous thing to say. Does the poor white kid from WV who grew up in a trailer park have a "lock on everything"? Is he going to automatically be successful because he is white? Will he be afforded the benefit of the doubt when he goes and applies for a job in clothes with holes in them and rotten teeth or will the wealthy black kid whose dad is a surgeon be afforded a benefit when he shows up for his interview with nice new clothes and braces? What do you think? Yeah, it isn't about race, but YOU have been conditioned to think it is.

Early sixties IN ALABAMA. And the white manager was the one who tore down the segregated bathroom signs, not any of the black characters.
You missed the lesson that led to the removal of the sign. The sign is only a symbol of the bigotry that created that particular dynamic.

Therein lies the privilege, dope. :uhoh3:
That’s not an instance of white privilege, you jerkoff.
That’s not a fact based argument. It’s an ignorant conclusion derived from no evidence; just a cartoonish stereotype.
So much so in fact, you don’t even have to believe it’s real.
Or, and this seems it flummox you, maybe it’s not real at all. Ergo, no valid reason to believe it’s real.
You’re afforded all the benefit with none of the doubt.
Your stereotype multiplies into a variety of idiotic but ultimately baseless conclusions, Fakey.

You really suck at this. As you do with much of life.

You know what the whites did to the blacks in Tulsa, Oklahoma at the turn of the century, when they turned a large area of the city into a buslting little metropolis? With black-owned banks and even a black wall street. It was an impressive accomplishment made by former slaves, trying to build their lives and community. A white racist mob burned everything down and murdered over 800 blacks. It's silly to pretend that both whites and blacks in this country were treated the same and had the exact same opportunities.

The black experience in America is one of slavery, having your wife and children taken away from you by your white master. Until the mid-1800s, there were no laws protecting slaves from their masters splitting black families apart, selling mom to one white plantation owner, and selling her husband to another. Imagine generations of black men being humiliated, denigrated like that by their white masters (other men). Jim Crow laws lasted till the 1960s, a black man with his wife and child had to sit at the back of the bus. Can you imagine how humiliating it must have been for a black man to be called a "boy" by some white racist redneck, in front of his wife and kids? That's how it was for blacks in America for centuries. Even until recently, in the 1960s.
You can't blame me for that, just like I can't blame you for the atrocities your ancient ancestors did. My heritage wasn't even involved in what you mention. Why should I pay reparations? Because I was born with whiter skin? I couldn't choose that; it's DNA. People can't change their DNA, they can only change their behavior.

I've worked since I was 12. I helped my dad w/ his 2nd job back then. I've bagged groceries for "tips only" after middle- and high school. I worked part time while a full time student in college.

My dad was poor by today's standards. His dad was poorer. We worked our way out of it, without any special privilege, and I have lived in places where I was a racial minority - strange thing is, I never really noticed it back then. It was all I had known since birth - people look different, but we very similar on the inside.

So, screw your racist agenda.

Race and ethnicity should be removed from every local, state, and federal form, and every college application. The only way to fix racism is to quit being a racist, dude, and stuff that happened long ago should be remembered as something bad that happened in the past, and not be used to implement another form of racism - that would be the antithesis of racial equality.

Regards,
Jim

Last edited:
What are those privileges? Do those same privileges exists for all white men regardless of economic status?
The DE&I initiatives all around the county in both the private and public sectors are actively discriminating against White males in preference for "diverse" candidates. We even see it in the BIden Admin - VP, Supreme Court, etc. "Diversity" was announced as a decisive factor in advance for these picks.

"Diversity" has become code word for "acceptable discrimination."

You know what the whites did to the blacks in Tulsa, Oklahoma at the turn of the century, when they turned a large area of the city into a buslting little metropolis? With black-owned banks and even a black wall street. It was an impressive accomplishment made by former slaves, trying to build their lives and community. A white racist mob burned everything down and murdered over 800 blacks. It's silly to pretend that both whites and blacks in this country were treated the same and had the exact same opportunities.

The black experience in America is one of slavery, having your wife and children taken away from you by your white master. Until the mid-1800s, there were no laws protecting slaves from their masters splitting black families apart, selling mom to one white plantation owner, and selling her husband to another. Imagine generations of black men being humiliated, denigrated like that by their white masters (other men). Jim Crow laws lasted till the 1960s, a black man with his wife and child had to sit at the back of the bus. Can you imagine how humiliating it must have been for a black man to be called a "boy" by some white racist redneck, in front of his wife and kids? That's how it was for blacks in America for centuries. Even until recently, in the 1960s.
How’s that on today’s demofks? Because they are still kkk and love keeping the black man down

You can't blame me for that, just like I can't blame you for the atrocities your ancient ancestors did. My heritage wasn't even involved in what you mention. Why should I pay reparations? Because I was born with whiter skin? I couldn't choose that; it's DNA. People can't change their DNA, they can only change their behavior.

I've worked since I was 12. I helped my dad w/ his 2nd job back then. I've bagged groceries for "tips only" after middle- and high school. I worked part time while a full time student in college.

My dad was poor by today's standards. His dad was poorer. We worked our way out of it, without any special privilege, and I have lived in places where I was a racial minority - strange thing is, I never really noticed it back then. It was all I had known since birth - people look different, but we very similar on the inside.

So, screw your racist agenda.

Race and ethnicity should be removed from every local, state, and federal form, and every college application. The only way to fix racism is to quit being a racist, dude, and stuff that happened long ago should be remembered as something bad that happened in the past, and not be used to implement another form of racism - that would be the antithesis of racial equality.

Regards,
Jim

I never said anything about reparations so that's a straw man. I do believe we should stop asking people about their race on government forms. This country is way too obsessed with people's ethnicity.

Or the removal of black history altogether.
Funny thing is:

Nobody I know or have read here suggests any such thing. Are we fucking embarrassed that our history includes something as disgraceful as slavery? Generally, yep. We are.

On the other hand, we didn’t actually do the deeds. Some folks’ ancestors did. Shame on them.

Them.

But don’t think for a moment that we’re required to review every aspect of American history through your bullshit lens of racism.

That’s not teaching. That’s indoctrination.

Gfy.

What the mega-moronic-mental-mush heads don't GET.............is PRIVILEDGE only happens from TWO events.

1. You are BORN into it, and don't know anything else.

2. You WORKED for it.
It’s not that kind of privilege, dope.
It’s the privilege that comes from not having to live with challenges that come as a result of your race. Up to and including the ability to ignore the fact that others of different races face challenges that you do not.

Forum List

Back