Can everyone here give examples of white privilege?

Hahahaha…hold on, so a select hand-picked few earn more than the white 70% of America? How fucking weird huh? hahahaha….you dumbmotherfucker.
How many beaners out-earn white Americans?

No not a small handpicked few, but on average, most brown-skinned Indians that you white trailer trash country bumpkins dismiss as inferior to you, are actually better educated and earn more money than you, a broke loser.

Redneck Inventions9.jpg

BrokeLoser

Philipinos and Indonesians, another group of brown-skinned Asians, are on average more educated and earn more than white trailer trash like you.

photo_2022-07-04_12-34-23.jpg

My life didn't begin when my grandfather was born, nor my father or mother. What went on with my ancestors before me had no impact on my life.
Your life certainly not - but your character (general education beholding moral and social attitude/values) were clearly influenced by them

White privilege means that our race was granted special privileges that others didn't have,
Correct

and that's not the case in the last 50 years or more.
Not quite since as we found out whilst Bundeswehr training in the USA - that e.g. segregation at the officers mess at Ft. Sill, Oklahoma existed till 1977 - but yes at least the present and previous generation of Blacks was given equal human rights.
And again; If one possesses a low degree in education-in moral and social attitude/values he most likely won't be a successful participant in any society, especially not Blacks were whites constitute a majority

We all had the same opportunities. If whites chose to exercise those opportunities and blacks didn't doesn't make white privilege, it makes for better decisions made in life by whites. That's the reason for income disparity between the races.

The CDC estimates that to raise a middle-class child today will come at a cost of $233,000 per child. If you want the standard two child family, better be ready to cough up nearly a half-million dollars to do so. I see these so-called poor black people with three or four kids. White privilege is not that I made the decision not to have children, it's because from a financial point of view, I decided to do other things with my money like make investments.
Usually one bases his decision in regards to offspring onto the $$ one has and his general education that beholds one's social/moral attitude

At the rate that these Latin Americans are illegally entering this country, you're going to find yourself living in a Spanish country. Enjoy.

They run back to Shithole Land when times get bad; they are here for the money and run away when the cash and freebies stop. You're going to be sadly disappointed and sniveling even more, actually.

No not a small handpicked few, but on average, most brown-skinned Indians that you white trailer trash country bumpkins dismiss as inferior to you, are actually better educated and earn more money than you, a broke loser.

View attachment 753262
BrokeLoser

Philipinos and Indonesians, another group of brown-skinned Asians, are on average more educated and earn more than white trailer trash like you.

lol some hipppie scum staged a video using their college media class buddies. You commies suck at propaganda.That's because you're morons.lol

And of course your blatant racism is showing, punk.

They run back to Shithole Land when times get bad; they are here for the money and run away when the cash and freebies stop. You're going to be sadly disappointed and sniveling even more, actually.
Most of them stay and don't go back. America is gradually becoming a shithole, with a higher cost of living. Enjoy.

lol no, they go back and stay. No freebies and no jobs means they have no reason to come here, same as you prices of shit.
Yes, most of the illegals that enter stay here. Enjoy the tacos, and learn Spanish, you're going to need it.

Last edited:
Again, you people are going back to a day before we were born. Yes some white people had money, but how many did you know growing up? Most whites today were raised like I was: moderate income family, a working Dad and stay at home mother although when the 70s movement started, some of those women went to work, a middle-class home in a middle class neighborhood......

I really never met a rich person until I grew up and got my first job at a car wash. The employer owned several industries in the area. White privilege? I guess you can call it that. I suspect he was in the mob which of course back then, would never dream of letting a black person in.
It’s not about who I knew or who you knew… it’s about how the power dynamics impacted our society as a whole over generations.

White privilege was the beginning of the problem that has resulted in a race problem and the racism problems that exist today in America. The black people never reached equality and so white privilege has always been.

Nothing can change for the better until white America accepts the blame and then takes concentrated affirmative action to change it.

Will that ever be possible? Presently there are attempts to face the problems with police brutality and incarceration, but that has tried for many years and has failed.

Threads such as this one that is intended to make a political point can be redirected back on topic , and that can at least introduce the topic named by the OP.
Take care of your racism in Canada and your Canadian white privileged and when you get it solved First, then talk to us, until then you are a hypocrite. Thank you.

It’s not about who I knew or who you knew… it’s about how the power dynamics impacted our society as a whole over generations.

It is? Then how did it impact our society so negatively? How would minorities have benefited with no jobs that rich people created, no support for our income tax base that's mostly the hard work of the wealthy that funds all these social programs, no houses to live in that the wealthy erected?

Yes, most of the illegals that enter stay here. Enjoy the tacos, and learn Spanish, you're going to need it.

Of course we're going to need it because these third worlders are too lazy to learn our language. That's why our borders need to be shut down until we can get rid of most of them and let the legal immigrants assimilate in American society.

Forum List

Back