Can everyone here give examples of white privilege?

FSFBMCDWQAEeS-x.jpg

Can you magine what this nation will look like when whites actually have to know spanish? Have you been to ANY spanish speaking community, city state or nation? They are all dirty, disgusting, dangerous super shitholes….why do you think that might be? Is it because brown people are amazing human beings?

Unkotare

Keep denying the facts of how America's wealthy elites contribute to the poverty south of the border, in order to have their cheap labor and resources.

The last American-orchestrated coup in Latin America was in Bolivia in 2018 and before that in Honduras in 2009. They tried to stage another coup in Venezuela in 2018 and failed. So you can ignore all of that and also the economic sanctions that the US government imposes on these countries, to keep them poor and under the heel, economically of American corporations. Expect more Hispanics in America. Learn Spanish.

Brown people make more money and are better educated than whites:

Indian – $119,120
Taiwanese – $100,149
Filipino – $94,961
Sri Lankan – $85,000
Japanese – $81,406
Chinese – $80,000%
Indonesian – $78,180
Pakistani – $78,000
Malaysian – $76,077

Racist trailer-park, inbred rednecks are truly filthy and stinky:

7120-120_TheLoneWolfMullet-scaled.jpg

Mentally retarded.

I got a 1995 Jeep, six years old and I was thrilled to have it
I got nothing, I worked and bought all my own vehicles, paid cash. Many were motorcycles. The cars/trucks were all beaters. Some were reliable. You know, some friends' parents gave them vehicles. I didn't hold that against them or be jealous or anything. There's no point to that.
I got my own, and yeah, I didn't get a '69 Chevelle SS while in high school. I got a 650 motorcycle.
You know, I could admire my friend's cars without being jealous or coveting what they had. Is that weird? Is that supposed to be weird?
It's not to me. Idk what else to say. They'd give me a ride anytime I asked. I would give whoever one too, if they needed it.
One of my friend's parents "let" (made) him drive an old brown '68 Rambler Station wagon with an AM radio to school in the 80s until he earned enough to get his own car. It beat walking. He had to pay for his own gas too. How that worked is he'd swing by and pick me up in the AM and I'd give him a few dollars for gas every week. Yeah, not exactly a chick magnet. Some of our parents wanted to teach us responsibility, and some just didn't have the money, while some did. It wasn't a super-huge divisive issue back then.

Last edited:
White privilege is not visible until you contrast the experiences of the different races.
Some of the differences are not necessarily caused by race but still have a racial associations.
For example, due to the Great Society of LBJ, Black families are bribed to break up, and Black children end up mostly being raised by the mother alone.

White privilege is not visible until you contrast the experiences of the different races.
Some of the differences are not necessarily caused by race but still have a racial associations.
For example, due to the Great Society of LBJ, Black families are bribed to break up, and Black children end up mostly being raised by the mother alone.
And now, they got illegals on that, doing the same thing. White girls do it too, and it's all bad and designed to break up the nuclear family.
But yeah, my cousin told me all about that one Christmas. This cousin has lived through a lot and is 80-something years old now.
Was a child during WW2.

Last edited:
HEY. Does this qualify as White Privilege??

nine year old WHITE girl savagely beaten on school bus by older black boys. School says...put your kids in another school. this happened in Miami Dade school. ONE of the Worst school systems in the country.

I happened to catch a story of Richmond area black women who decided to enjoy the great outdoors but for their own safety they hike in Groups. Black girl hikes it's called. Let me tell you something.....if you black mothers would raise your boys to respect women rather than beat the living hell out of them perhaps YOU MIGHT FEEL SAFE WALKING IN A GROUP YOURSELVES.

This president has put out the welcome mat for every criminal, dirty filty uneducated, diseased, infected asshole south of our borders and the middle east and you democrats think that won't affect the safety of your own children if you even have kids, at some point?

It's the Democrats of the 70's that pushed it when they wanted to kiss up to the women's lib movement. It not only affected black households but of every background in the country. They preached that women only need men as a sperm donor and nothing else. A woman was more than capable of raising her children on her own.

Forum List

Back