Can Anyone Give a Plausible Explanation For This Video Showing Vote Totals Being Changed Constantly?

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
A guy took the Edison election data from 2020 from a few counties in Pennsylvania as reported during the election through 11/10/20 & put them on a video in time lapse.
The numbers are changing constantly, going up & down constantly & maybe switching categories between in-person & mail-in.

I'm having a hard time figuring out why an additive process like counting votes according to category & totals should have the numbers swinging up & down like a seesaw. You can get whiplash as you watch them go up & down.
This happened in other places as well. Sometimes we saw them switching up & down, from DT to Joe, on the screen as the news anchors were speaking.

They cheated so much they couldn't even hide it in a plausible manner & all the gaslighting & willful ignorance in the world will not change this fact.

Coup, coup, coup cry the democrat stool pigeons.

I read an article earlier about the days leading up to Jan 6, 2021. Apparently, the justice department had somehow placed itself in charge of regular military units, including special operations forces, which it then deployed around D.C. for reasons no one seems to comprehend. In short, the democrats and their RHINO allies broke the law, Posse Comitatus to be precise, using active duty military against American civilians. No one seems to care too much. Nothing to see here, right?

A guy took the Edison election data from 2020 from a few counties in Pennsylvania as reported during the election through 11/10/20 & put them on a video in time lapse.
The numbers are changing constantly, going up & down constantly & maybe switching categories between in-person & mail-in.

I'm having a hard time figuring out why an additive process like counting votes according to category & totals should have the numbers swinging up & down like a seesaw. You can get whiplash as you watch them go up & down.
This happened in other places as well. Sometimes we saw them switching up & down, from DT to Joe, on the screen as the news anchors were speaking.

They cheated so much they couldn't even hide it in a plausible manner & all the gaslighting & willful ignorance in the world will not change this fact.

I guess the never-Trumper RINOs missed this in their 'exhaustive investigation'.

They counted the votes.
Your blob lost.
If you really were confident Pedo Joe won, you wouldn't respond.
Sounds to me like your trying to convince yourself of that to justify your vote for the diaper dude that is destroying the country.
Just keep telling yourself you did the right thing in going along with the fraud because at least we don't have mean twits.

Forum List

Back