Can anyone explain why Trump is walking back his support of background checks? Anyone?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Can anyone explain why Trump is walking back his support of background checks?

I have my own theories.

I have my own theories.
Because they are ineffective and all he was really doing is trolling you morons. If you want to stop violent crime, stop letting violent criminals go free.

lets hope that your thinking and probable complain is correct Dean .

I have my own theories.
Here's another reason, crack head. Since 1997 I have probably bought over 20 guns. More probably. I did not have to undergo a background check on any of them, and they were all bought in gun stores, legally. The reason is that I have a concealed handgun license and having that makes me exempt from the background check. Now, considering there were almost a million CHL holders in Texas alone in 2016, doesn't that scare your coward traitor hide to death?

I have my own theories.
-------------------------------- one theory is that Maybe 'NRA' is selling LESS guns so the TRUMP is trying to help them sell MORE Gun over at the NRA Gunstore Dean .

I have my own theories.
-------------------------------- one theory is that Maybe 'NRA' is selling LESS guns so the TRUMP is trying to help them sell MORE Gun over at the NRA Gunstore Dean .
That's it. I was there yesterday and bought 3 full auto ar15's for less than I saved on my insurance by switching to Geico.

Background checks worked so well in Dayton and El Paso.....think hard Derp

I don't think any of the high profile shooters in the last ten years ever failed a background check.

Background checks are as worthless as teats on a boar hog.

It just makes the stupid Moon Bats feel warm and cozy, like a unicorn stuff animal or something.

Background checks worked so well in Dayton and El Paso.....think hard Derp

I don't think any of the high profile shooters in the last ten years ever failed a background check.

Background checks are as worthless as teats on a boar hog.

It just makes the stupid Moon Bats feel warm and cozy, like a unicorn stuff animal or something.

The flip side is if someone is hell bent on shooting up a place and can't pass a background they'll get a gun anyway...or use something else to kill

I have my own theories.

Can you first explain how background checks would have prevented the mass shooting of cops in Philadelphia?

Would s background check stopped Sand Hook or the Santa Fe, Texas shooting?

Once you answer that then maybe you will know the reason why...

I have my own theories.

Hopefully enough people, like me, contacted the WH and told them no more compromise. None of the bills passed by the commiecrat house would have any meaningful effect on mass shootings. They only burden the law abiding and not to support them.

I have my own theories.
That's it. I was there yesterday and bought 3 full auto ar15's for less than I saved on my insurance by switching to Geico.
ATFcomeLook.jpg

I have my own theories.

Can you first explain how background checks would have prevented the mass shooting of cops in Philadelphia?

And even besides that, what the filthy liars never will address is that the shooter was a multiple convicted felon and would not have passed a BG check. He used guns he obtained illegally. Like the majority of criminal scum the democrat crime party protects do.

I have my own theories.

And even besides that, what the filthy liars never will address is that the shooter was a multiple convicted felon and would not have passed a BG check. He used guns he obtained illegally. Like the majority of criminal scum the democrat crime party protects do.

Bingo!

Dean does not care if it prevent someone but if it prevent a Conservative from owning a firearm...

Forum List

Back