Can anyone explain why Trump is walking back his support of background checks? Anyone?

Can anyone explain why Trump is walking back his support of background checks?

I have my own theories.
Presidents have advisers...they get feedback from them which helps leaders to determine the right course of action....why do you make such a fuss?...I don't get it.....everyone has changes in opinions...he is human not a walking talking programmed robot like Obama....

Background checks worked so well in Dayton and El Paso.....think hard Derp

I don't think any of the high profile shooters in the last ten years ever failed a background check.

Background checks are as worthless as teats on a boar hog.

It just makes the stupid Moon Bats feel warm and cozy, like a unicorn stuff animal or something.

Or maybe because he knows like everyone else does that Background checks could be seen on an "infringement" on the right to keep and bear arms, a "right than shall not be infringed". If the law infringes on the rights of even "one citizen" or group of citizens then the Law would be held to be Unconstitutional why fight an expensive losing battle. How's that work for you! Who would keep the results of the findings from back ground checks. So the govt would maintain a "black list" of all applicants and who is possibly in the possession of and the location of those firearms, you gotta find out where they are before you can "seize them".:funnyface::fu:

RalphieAR.jpg

I have my own theories.
Presidents have advisers...they get feedback from them which helps leaders to determine the right course of action....why do you make such a fuss?...I don't get it.....everyone has changes in opinions...he is human not a walking talking programmed robot like Obama....
When Oboingo changed his opinions, his toadies said that he "evolved". ;)

Background checks worked so well in Dayton and El Paso.....think hard Derp

I don't think any of the high profile shooters in the last ten years ever failed a background check.

Background checks are as worthless as teats on a boar hog.

It just makes the stupid Moon Bats feel warm and cozy, like a unicorn stuff animal or something.

Or maybe because he knows like everyone else does that Background checks could be seen on an "infringement" on the right to keep and bear arms, a "right than shall not be infringed". If the law infringes on the rights of even "one citizen" or group of citizens then the Law would be held to be Unconstitutional why fight an expensive losing battle. How's that work for you! Who would keep the results of the findings from back ground checks. So the govt would maintain a "black list" of all applicants and who is possibly in the possession of and the location of those firearms, you gotta find out where they are before you can "seize them".:funnyface::fu:

The worst thing about background checks is that it is the filthy ass government giving you permission to enjoy a right that is guaranteed in the Constitution. If you have to get permission for a right then it really isn't a right, is it?

On top of that it is also an presumption of being guilty before being proven innocent. Kind of against other Constitutional rights, not to mention everything this country stands for.

I have my own theories.

I don't think his opinion ever changed. He was just playing rope a dope with these stupid Moon Bats.

I have my own theories.
Here's another reason, crack head. Since 1997 I have probably bought over 20 guns. More probably. I did not have to undergo a background check on any of them, and they were all bought in gun stores, legally. The reason is that I have a concealed handgun license and having that makes me exempt from the background check. Now, considering there were almost a million CHL holders in Texas alone in 2016, doesn't that scare your coward traitor hide to death?
You shouldn’t have guns

I don't think he is walking back from background checks being expanded. I take his comment we already have a lot of them as a reassurance that we have them already in place until such time as COngress acts to strengthen them.

I have my own theories.
Here's another reason, crack head. Since 1997 I have probably bought over 20 guns. More probably. I did not have to undergo a background check on any of them, and they were all bought in gun stores, legally. The reason is that I have a concealed handgun license and having that makes me exempt from the background check. Now, considering there were almost a million CHL holders in Texas alone in 2016, doesn't that scare your coward traitor hide to death?
You shouldn’t have guns

Why?

I have my own theories.
You shouldn’t have guns

Can you explain why Mike should not be allow to own or carry a firearm?

I have my own theories.

Because he's bad.

He's a bad man and he's like- really bad.

Add that to the fact that he's a bad man and you have your answer.

He's so bad he makes lefties cry great globs of tears and screech for their mommy.

That's bad.

I have my own theories.
Because they are ineffective and all he was really doing is trolling you morons. If you want to stop violent crime, stop letting violent criminals go free.

James says he's the greatest troll that ever lived. :)

I have my own theories.

Can you first explain how background checks would have prevented the mass shooting of cops in Philadelphia?

Would s background check stopped Sand Hook or the Santa Fe, Texas shooting?

Once you answer that then maybe you will know the reason why...
And even besides that, what the filthy liars never will address is that the shooter was a multiple convicted felon and would not have passed a BG check. He used guns he obtained illegally. Like the majority of criminal scum the democrat crime party protects do.

If he were still running amock, dean would have set an extra place at dinner, gave him a copy of Mass Murder and How to Get Away With It and gave him a bucket of money to set him off right in advancing his criminal career

I have my own theories.

THAT'S RACIST!!!

Forum List

Back