Can anyone demonstrate one lie Trump told?

You liberal communists might want to look up the definition of lie. It's not something you feel. It's not a belief. It's not an opinion with which you disagree. It has a specific meaning with specific qualities.

Not one alleged "lie" in this entire 45 pages has been demonstrated. But don't worry. I'll be back later to laugh some more. :laughing0301:

Not one alleged "lie" in this entire 45 pages has been demonstrated. But don't worry. I'll be back later to laugh some more. :laughing0301:
You are seriously fucked in the head.

I've got a simple question for you - how tall is self-described 6'3" Trump?

main-qimg-baeb9e70c4501fe6584b5c502f673d98-lq

Last edited:
You assumed that they were already confiscated. I might have jumped the gun a little bit with that but you are a lot stupider than I am. I said that the beginnings of fascism include gun confiscation. That is exactly what the Democrat Party wants and you were a fool. Come get my gun bitch

You said it happened already. That's a lie.

You liberal communists might want to look up the definition of lie. It's not something you feel. It's not a belief. It's not an opinion with which you disagree. It has a specific meaning with specific qualities.

Trump lies about everything, starting with the size of the crowd on Inauguration Day. There really isn't anything that Trump HASN'T lied about.

I just posted this and we were having a good discussion, but it got deleted.

In August, 2015, the U-3 unemployment rate was 5.2%. The U-6 unemployment rate was 10.4%.

Trump said, "if you start adding it up, our real unemployment rate is 42%."

Sure they do. Neither is clear time they were taken.

Poor baby, in the 2017 image, you can see Trump is speaking. That means that is as big as his crowd got that day. Pales in comparison. You people are the biggest sore losers in the history of sore losers.

Poor baby, in the 2017 image, you can see Trump is speaking. That means that is as big as his crowd got that day. Pales in comparison. You people are the biggest sore losers in the history of sore losers.
Why is that so important to you? Sounds like you're gizzing more than he might have

Forum List

Back