Can anyone demonstrate one lie Trump told?

Roy are you fucking stupid or something? You must be if you still haven't figured out that Trump lies and lies a lot.

Then you should have no trouble posting one.

None in there. Try again.
Like what do you think we thought a shitpants supporter who is a complete total pile of shit and who lies like his god and leader does. would respond like. what a waste of bandwidth. Dump this asshole off of this forum,

No bedwetter, it's not impossible. I Democratic counties, where most Democrats voted by mail, and most Republicans voted in person; and mail-in ballots were counted last, it was expected that Biden would get more votes than Trump late into election night.

The “Red Mirage” (also known as the “Blue Shift”) is a 2020 election scenario in which President Trump will appear to be ahead in several decisive battleground states on Election Night when the returns are first reported, only to then see his lead dwindle — and perhaps collapse entirely — as all the mail ballots are counted in the days (and potentially weeks) after November 3rd.​
The curve of counting in the red Mirage I display is not possible. It is a symbol for your dishonesty.

Then you should have no trouble posting one.
I just listed 30 thousand so respond and tell us why each one isn't a lie . Come on puppy show your stuff. Dump is fucking ass. No one should be allowed to start a thread like this and waste our time with this stupidity.

Like what do you think we thought a shitpants supporter who is a complete total pile of shit and who lies like his god and leader does. would respond like. what a waste of bandwidth. Dump this asshole off of this forum,
When you have no evidence--insult.

Nope. Try again.
why isn't it a lie , if you can't give us a reason number 21,768 isn't a lie people will think you are just saying it's not a lie and while not even looking at shitpants statement. Do you think this guy is a worm and a liar himself folks , he has me totally confused. Lets do this another way , tell us one thing that shitpants said that is the truth , he lies about everything. So this is actually something that he can't deal with.

I think I better take my own advice and dump this waste and I will advise everyone to do the same to keep this forum a destination that worth going to. and not just lies like this.

why isn't it a lie , if you can't give us a reason number 21,768 isn't a lie people will think you are just saying it's not a lie and while not even looking at shitpants statement. Do you think this guy is a worm and a liar himself folks , he has me totally confused. Lets do this another way , tell us one thing that shitpants said that is the truth , he lies about everything. So this is actually something that he can't deal with.
You made the claim. You tell me.

That the troops hadn’t seen a pay raise during President Barack Obama’s time in the White House. That’s a lie Trump told to the troops faces in Iraq.
How is it a lie? Was he mistaken? Was he given wrong briefings? Be specific.

He said the election was "rigged" and I think he's right.
No dummy, he said he won.

He was not right, he was full of shit and to this day there has been no fraud found that could possibly support all the bs Trump was spreading about the election.

Trump is now CRIMINALLY INDICTED for at least some of those lies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back