Can and will Obama kick the can Down the Road?

Can Obama Pull it off?

• yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
I think it is possible IF the republicans have a message that don't maintain America.
Things to avoid
-Avoid coming off as anti-science and science institution. Sure, disagree with global warming but do so with a promise of spending the resources on something more useful. A few examples is a mission to mars, extrasolar planet telescope, or cure for cancer.

-Avoid threatening to cut education, infrastructure or to deregulate portions of the economy that make sense.

These just make you look really dumb....

The democrats can also hurt their chances by pushing the identity politics and making people angry...They need to focus on painting a good & hopeful picture for Americans.

The republicans need to do the same.

I was just making a point. Obama's bucket list will hurt any Dem candidate, the midterms proved that. Obamacare issues will still be an issue, foreign policy is a wreck and he can't (or doesn't know how to fix it). He's duped his base into believing this is a recovered economy so that's one thing he is defending well.

There is an electoral college advantage that would greatly favor HRC and everything Obama is doing and will do is strengthening that advantage for the Dems. And that specifically include national security and foreign policy. It's the ultra conservatives that clamor for more war and intervention by the US in a leadership position yet at CPAC they pick the isolationist Senator who has not fallen far from the shadow of his daddy's f anti-war, withdraw from the world, Kucinich tree.

And for second they pick a guy who thinks he'll rid the world of ISIS because he beat up on a teachers union.

Conservatives bring nothing and nobody worth a darn on foreign policy.

Obamacare is here to stay. SCOTUS could harm it but if the things people like get abolished in the courts - Republicans get the blame.

Whaddaya mean refusal to insure for pre-existing conditions is back? My kid in collage is no longer on my company insurance? Yep Republicans brought the lawsuits and a Republican majority court took that away.

Since Obamacare is wildly unpopular with everyone but mooches and the D paymasters in the mob, Wall St., Silicon Valley and the Hollywood studios. That's why the belly up states like IL, CA and NJ vote red so rarely, it would interfere with the looting.

Problem is that every one of the repub alternatives are looking like clowns. Regardless of message they all appear to be trying too hard and are obviously pandering. I hope someone dynamic with a genuine approach comes out of the woodwork. And it cannot be a democrat.

WTF! You said something that was 100% lucid. Where did that come from?
So you agree with the repub messages of anti-homo-marriage and anti-obamacare and pro capitalism?

Check the archives. Whenever a nutter directs a post at a thinking person.....and that post begins with the word "so".......what follows is just about always a load of shit. True story.
So you have no response beyond attempted disparagement? So what else is new for a lefty.

I think you failed to grasp my first reply to you. Do you think I was agreeing with you or disagreeing with you? Maybe you don't know what "lucid" means.
I don't think you understood my response to your backhanded comment.

Forum List

Back