Can and should Kavanuagh sue Ford Thread and Poll

Can and should Kavanuagh sue Ford?

• Yes.

Votes: 33 86.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters
Yes! He should. False accusers should do serious prison time!

OK and how do EWE know it's "false"?

Weird question. I put it to GMU in his thread, he had no answer and ran away.

I put it to Frank in this thread; he had no answer and ran away.

Yore move.
Same way you libtards know it’s true!

Eye don't know it's "true" at all. Eye don't deal in that kind of absolute with no basis. Ever.

That's why eye also don't know it's "false".

So ---- ewe have no answer either.
Every libtard on this boards says it’s true! Me? I seriously doubt it. It smacks of demonraat chicanery! Last fucking minute, sat on it since July! Shades of Anita Fucking Hill! I seriously doubt it.

Maybe she would have stayed silent had the Heritage Foundation not selected Kavanaugh for the SC. Maybe she decided she could stomach him being removed from her life and it all left in the pass. But to see a man who would have raped her noinated to one of the most prestigious positions in America? It’s really easy to see why she would choose now to speak.
But, she could stomach a rapist raping others because she was too afraid to come forward?

Bullshit.

I hate rape victims who do not report it. They risk the lives of countless others.
Wow look at you saying you hate rape victims. Okay, I guess we can end our conversation.
What a blessing.

Yore move.

Eye don't know it's "true" at all. Eye don't deal in that kind of absolute with no basis. Ever.

Every libtard on this boards says it’s true! Me? I seriously doubt it. It smacks of demonraat chicanery! Last fucking minute, sat on it since July! Shades of Anita Fucking Hill! I seriously doubt it.

Yeah, this has hill written all over it. They will do ANYTHING to protect their abortion sacrament. Anything.

Yore move.

I do know it's false when it's 40 years later at the last minute of a political loss. It's when all good leftists pull out the he had sex with me lie. Yep I damn sure know it's false.

Oboy. Another victim walks straight into the trap, even with a big blinking billboard over it proclaiming "WARNING -- TRAP!"

That's fine, we can accommodate unlimited suckers here. By all means take a turn and do what no one else can ...... essplain to the class how you "know it's false". Be the first to prove a negative.

:eusa_whistle:

Yore move.

Yeah, this has hill written all over it.
well I will say, at least she knew Thomas.

Yore move.

Every libtard on this boards says it’s true!

Linkie?

Yore move.

Yeah, this has hill written all over it.
well I will say, at least she knew Thomas.
The bitch followed him around from job to job!

Yore move.

I do know it's false when it's 40 years later at the last minute of a political loss. It's when all good leftists pull out the he had sex with me lie. Yep I damn sure know it's false.

Oboy. Another victim walks straight into the trap, even with a big blinking billboard over it proclaiming "WARNING -- TRAP!"

That's fine, we can accommodate unlimited suckers here. By all means take a turn and do what no one else can ...... essplain to the class how you "know it's false". Be the first to prove a negative.

Naw, I walked into a lighted bar and I see everyone toasting the new SC Justice. cause I know, it never happened. if it had, there'd be a pattern. there'd be a police report, there'd be someone she told. yep, the psychiatrist tells a different story.

she has no place, no time, nothing. so if you got nothing, you got, nothing.

Yore move.

Every libtard on this boards says it’s true!

Linkie?
you're in it.

upload_2018-9-17_13-21-26.png

Yore move.

Naw, I walked into a lighted bar and I see everyone toasting the new SC Justice. cause I know, it never happened. if it had, there'd be a pattern. there'd be a police report, there'd be someone she told. yep, the psychiatrist tells a different story.

So you have no answer either.

I'm like frickin' Sandy Koufax out here. Striking everybody out.

Another libtarded self aggrandizer-back patter! Ewe go man!

no answer from what? I'll give you answer, ask a question.

I have no idea what the fk he's talking about? he ain't got shit. she ain't got shit. it never happened. all she has to do is present a piece of evidence.

Another libtarded self aggrandizerback patter! Ewe go man!

Yep, that's what strikeout victims do -- walk away muttering to themselves.

Peewee Herman inna house.

I have no idea what the fk he's talking about? he ain't got shit. she ain't got shit. it never happened. all she has to do is present a piece of evidence.

Another libtarded self aggrandizerback patter! Ewe go man!

Yep, that's what strikeout victims do -- walk away muttering to themselves.
well I got a no hitter. you walked backed to the dugout with nothing.

Peewee Herman inna house.
still no question eh?

And you must have meant that you, Peewee Herman, is in the house.

He’s like every other libtard on this forum! They are the stupidest things around. Incapable of logic or reason.

He’s like every other libtard on this forum! They are the stupidest things around. Incapable of logic or reason.

I just wiped ewe out with one hand tied behind my back didn't I? Here's your logic: "burden of proof".
Look it up.

Next time plan ahead before stepping into quicksand and then denying the existence of quicksand.

Forum List

Back