Can America Surive????

we survived 8 years listening to RW's lie like little bitches .. I'll survive no problemo ..

"....RW's lie like little b....."

You use that phrased as though you had a rubber stamp with that motto....

...but, when challenged...can never seem to provide examples.

You must be a Liberal, huh?

"...Best Places to Move to for Everyone Who Vowed to Leave Country If Trump Wins
.....spots where Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Cher, Samuel L. Jackson, Jon Stewart, Rosie O'Donnell and other lefty luminariesmight find affinity with their progressive brethren in these places they could call home.

Venezuela: A People's Paradise

caracas-houses-1024x685.jpg

Caracas, Venezuela, boasts shortages of bread, aspirin, diapers, and toilet paper, among other basics. A growing black market, however, should sustain all your needs — that is, if you don't use the local currency. Exploding inflation has made even the printing of money un-affordable.

9 Best Places to Move to for Everyone Who Vowed to Leave Country If Trump Wins

I can't remember who said it but someone offered to buy Amy Schumer a one way ticket out and called it "Operation Dumbo Drop"!

"The winner of the 1986 Nobel Prize for literature says he has fulfilled a pre-election promise to cut up his green card and leave the United States if Donald Trump was elected president.

“I have already done it, I have disengaged [from the United States]. I have done what I said I would do,” Wole Soyinka, an 82-year-old Nigerian poet and playwright, told Agence France-Presse at an education conference in South Africa on Thursday.

Soyinka is one of only a few famous people who have followed through with pre-election promises to leave the U.S. if Trump won the presidency.

Civil rights activist Al Sharpton and actress Amy Schumer are two of the most prominent American celebrities to backtrack off that pledge."
Nobel Prize Winner Fulfills Promise To Leave US After Trump Victory

Scoreboard:
Barbra Streisand
Amber Rose
Al Sharpton
Amy Schumer
Barry Diller
Chelsea Handler
Cher
Eddie Griffin
George Lopez
Jon Stewart