Can a Progressive love America?

So everything you even think is against the law, amirite?
No, because what I think is not racist. Only racists believe calling out those who continue practicing racism is the same as being a racist.

I'm fine with the 2nd amendment allowing black Americans to be armed to the teeth. That's because I know 90% of black Americans deserve to be and are better people than you. You may may even qualify, it's not up to me to judge.
You don't know anybody black.

No. We attack White Nationalism. And we is defined as Americans.
Are you one of those people that think white people are born evil and that everyone is literally Hitler? Western Society has a deep history, should it simply self-destruct? Why not let other people join instead of destroying what came before? Why get rid of marriage, two working parents, and the importance of religion. Today, the left views getting married as outdated, religion is despised, and instead of promoting talent, pride, and hard work, we see government assistance as a lifestyle choice. I was born in a military family. We had two rules. Work your butt off, and to believe in God. The left doesn't value either of those things.

Are you one of those people that think white people are born evil and that everyone is literally Hitler? Western Society has a deep history, should it simply self-destruct? Why not let other people join instead of destroying what came before? Why get rid of marriage, two working parents, and the importance of religion. Today, the left views getting married as outdated, religion is despised, and instead of promoting talent, pride, and hard work, we see government assistance as a lifestyle choice. I was born in a military family. We had two rules. Work your butt off, and to believe in God. The left doesn't value either of those things.

Oh FFS. I’m worse than that. I don’t give a flying fuck what color you are. I don’t care about your religion. I don’t give a shit if you are gay or straight or whatever. I don’t give a fiddlers fuck where your ancestors came from.

And Marriage? Other than this simple observation. I don’t care. But I’d point out that half of all marriages end in divorce. Half. Now if you were about to go skydiving and you were told that there was a 50% chance that your parachute wouldn’t open. Don’t pretend you would jump.

As for the abuse of systems? People abuse every system. One need only take a drive to see that. I’m one of those assholes who drives the speed limit. Or even a little below the limit. Cars full of angry people lined up behind because I’m not breaking the rules and going faster.

People abusing the system doesn’t make the system bad. It makes the system human.

No. We attack White Nationalism. And we is defined as Americans.

Trump was/is a NATIONALIST, not a WHITE NATIONALISTS, so that doesn't make any sense.

That is just one of the forms of attack, ie conflating normal healthy American Nationalism, with White Nationalism.

So, you really just admitted to the op's premise.

HOw can progressives claim to "love America" at the same time that attack the very idea of American Nationalism?

Trump was/is a NATIONALIST, not a WHITE NATIONALISTS, so that doesn't make any sense.

That is just one of the forms of attack, ie conflating normal healthy American Nationalism, with White Nationalism.

So, you really just admitted to the op's premise.

HOw can progressives claim to "love America" at the same time that attack the very idea of American Nationalism?

Preposterous. you claimed we attacked Nationalism. I corrected you. I stated that White Nationalism was attacked. For some reason this triggered you.

One of the curious coincidences is that people who do want to rail about Nationalism. Almost inevitably they want to exclude people. So who do you want to exclude?

Or are you the exception? Are you the Nationalist supporter who believes that anyone born here is an American equal to all other Americans? Anyone who is nationalized is an American and with the exception of the Presidency equal and entitled to all rights as a citizen?

Because I believe that. Regardless of Race, Religion, Gender, Sexual Orientation, or any other factors. They are Americans. Period.

The left has made it very clear that if you love your country, you are a Nazi. They view nationalism as inherently dangerous. Are progressives the first party to openly dislike their country? I know the left posters will say they love the country, but how do they get around the Nazi Paradox? Why can they love the country, but no one else can? Of all the bizarre things the left is doing, I think it is understated how much they view people who love the country as dangerous.

How does a person "love" a country?

Oh FFS. I’m worse than that. I don’t give a flying fuck what color you are. I don’t care about your religion. I don’t give a shit if you are gay or straight or whatever. I don’t give a fiddlers fuck where your ancestors came from.

And Marriage? Other than this simple observation. I don’t care. But I’d point out that half of all marriages end in divorce. Half. Now if you were about to go skydiving and you were told that there was a 50% chance that your parachute wouldn’t open. Don’t pretend you would jump.

As for the abuse of systems? People abuse every system. One need only take a drive to see that. I’m one of those assholes who drives the speed limit. Or even a little below the limit. Cars full of angry people lined up behind because I’m not breaking the rules and going faster.

People abusing the system doesn’t make the system bad. It makes the system human.
I'm glad you are not an identity warrior. I got the wrong impression because in a prior post you mentioned how racist you thought republicans were, and brought up anti-semitism. Then you brought white nationalism. Even though you don't buy into the identity nonsense, I think that is the root of the problem for the left. They condemn nationalism, while really meaning white nationalism. It is just another slur calling a whole party racist. It is the same old thing with another name. Plus, the left has the added benefit of calling republicans fascist. They get double the slur with one shot. It works with any European Nation as well. They are calling everyone in Italy, Poland, and Hungary fascist simply for not voting for the right people. It would be interesting if a majority non caucasian country could be considered to have an alarming amount of nationalism.

Preposterous. you claimed we attacked Nationalism. I corrected you. I stated that White Nationalism was attacked. For some reason this triggered you.

One of the curious coincidences is that people who do want to rail about Nationalism. Almost inevitably they want to exclude people. So who do you want to exclude?

Or are you the exception? Are you the Nationalist supporter who believes that anyone born here is an American equal to all other Americans? Anyone who is nationalized is an American and with the exception of the Presidency equal and entitled to all rights as a citizen?

Because I believe that. Regardless of Race, Religion, Gender, Sexual Orientation, or any other factors. They are Americans. Period.
I wish your party agreed with you, but they are going after nationalism, not just white nationalism. I'm sure they mean white nationalism and that they are calling everyone from every country that doesn't vote progressive a racist and a Nazi. Again, glad you are not an identity warrior. You need more representatives who would knock it off with that garbage.

I wish your party agreed with you, but they are going after nationalism, not just white nationalism. I'm sure they mean white nationalism and that they are calling everyone from every country that doesn't vote progressive a racist and a Nazi. Again, glad you are not an identity warrior. You need more representatives who would knock it off with that garbage.

I’m not sure I have a Party. By local Georgia standards I’m fairly Liberal because I don’t support the death penalty and I believe in a woman’s right to choose. But if I was in San Francisco I’d be considered Conservative because I believe in the Second Amendment.

Twenty years ago I’d be considered a Moderate. Now. The reality now is that because I am not against any insane nonsense I am a full Liberal. I don’t believe the election was stolen.

So in the current atmosphere of if you aren’t with us 100% you are against us 100% I am just another enemy of the extremist wings.

I can live with that.

I’m not sure I have a Party. By local Georgia standards I’m fairly Liberal because I don’t support the death penalty and I believe in a woman’s right to choose. But if I was in San Francisco I’d be considered Conservative because I believe in the Second Amendment.

Twenty years ago I’d be considered a Moderate. Now. The reality now is that because I am not against any insane nonsense I am a full Liberal. I don’t believe the election was stolen.

So in the current atmosphere of if you aren’t with us 100% you are against us 100% I am just another enemy of the extremist wings.

I can live with that.
I'm a conservative who wishes my representatives were not awful. I get disappointed regularly. I too am pro 2nd amendment. Abortion is an issue that I don't care a whole lot about. I guess if it was in the first month I'd have to think about it. Overall, I just want the government to leave me alone. I don't want them in my healthcare decisions, I don't want them mucking with the economy unless it is to break up a monopoly, which they don't do. I don't think safety nets should be so comfortable that people don't want to work, and that they should be limited to people who need them. It would be nice if people who were good at things and tried really hard could see some benefit for those traits. I don't care what someone looks like. I'm tired of all the stupid wars, and my dad was in Vietnam. Overall, I just want the government to leave people alone and stop spending so much freaking money. I see Washington as a growing cancer that keeps on expanding and it looks after itself a whole lot more than any of the people they are supposed to represent. I guess that makes me a racist Nazi.

You disagreed with me, without supporting your claim at all. "Triggered"? Don't play silly games.

The "attacks" on nationalism, I've seen are NOT attacks on white nationalism, but on American Nationalism.

Would you like an example, or would you like to give a supporting argument to your claim?

Wow, Tucker Carlson just did a show that explains the whole attack on nationalism and white people. Watch the 10/19/22 episode. The whole point of attacking white people in general is to say the founding fathers are illegitimate and to go after the creation of our country. He highlights MSNBC. Hosts like Joy Reid and a woman with the last name of Cross, as well as many guests are just outright saying they hate all white people. They are going after nationalism because they really do hate our country. If they can negate the constitution, what in the world are they wanting to replace it with? I can't imagine MSNBC hosts taking cash to intentionally create racial conflict to use as a weapon against our country. CNN was silly and empty, but MSNBC is getting scary.

You don't know anybody black.
will-ferrell-elf.gif

Those who seek progress can and do love their country.

Those who call themselves "progressives" are invariably the most rigidly authoritarian shitheads the gene pool vomits forth. They do not believe in the civil rights enshrined in our constitution. All they believe in is domination and control as motivated by the resentment they feel over their miserable little lives.

The left has made it very clear that if you love your country, you are a Nazi. They view nationalism as inherently dangerous. Are progressives the first party to openly dislike their country? I know the left posters will say they love the country, but how do they get around the Nazi Paradox? Why can they love the country, but no one else can? Of all the bizarre things the left is doing, I think it is understated how much they view people who love the country as dangerous.
We have heard from progressives that they
expect free college for all, but the following footage depicts how much they actually support it. Watch how those signing a petition to support “free college” turn on a dime when asked what percentage of their paychecks they’re going to pledge to fund it. Can anyone say, “What? You mean it will cost me, I thought it was “free”?” Maybe these are all fake progressives? I don’t think so, they obviously haven’t thought things through-
Take a look: Jamie_Quarzenski81 on TikTok

Forum List

Back