Can a Progressive love America?

That aside because of irrelevance, the j6 was recognised world wide as a fascist attack by republicans.
You can't shift the guilt and blame in democrats when they were not involved and you know that.
With respect, you need to read the meaning of fascism and its origins. It is a far right movement and not associated in any way to democrats.
how many brave liberals gave their lives that day in the name of communism and chairman mao

Many of the Trump supporters are racists. That is not Nationalist as you define it. But it is how they define it.

Trump himself is going more anti Jew than he has done so before. At least openly.

A core tenet of this nation. The First Amendment. Freedom of Religion. If our national identity is anything. It is our tolerance of those who are different. Freedom of speech. Freedom of religion.

But Trump Supporters don’t support that. And the Nationalists don’t support that.
guess what dude, its a free country...being a racist is included in your rights to be queer, trans gender, a drunk, etc, you can be what you want and t hink what you want...thats why the left hates it...independent thinking is their kryptonite

No. We attack White Nationalism. And we is defined as Americans.
Sometimes you use the word white, sometimes you don't. It does not help to add white. I don't think you are saying that millions of people are racist. You are not calling an entire party racist are you?

guess what dude, its a free country...being a racist is included in your rights to be queer, trans gender, a drunk, etc, you can be what you want and t hink what you want...thats why the left hates it...independent thinking is their kryptonite

This will probably surprise you. But you are right. You do have a right to be racist. However the majority do not think it is a path towards American Greatness. And I think that the vast majority would object to anyone trying to claim that was the American Interest we are discussing being driven by Government policy.

I will defend your right to make racist comments in public. I will oppose any effort by the Government to silence you. I will defend the First Amendment for all.

Again. More griping about the Left. But no statement about what you Love about America.

I grew into manhood in the 1980’s. I can still remember Reagan. Reagan could speak off the cuff about his visions, beliefs, and ideals with ease. He didn’t need notes. He didn’t need a teleprompter. He only needed a question.

I can describe my love for America. And all of you here, not one of you has. Not one.

You keep harping and grousing about the Left. But you don’t tell anyone what you love.

This is the easiest question ever. Why can’t you answer it?
Efficiency and personal responsibility at acceptable levels. Expecting honest work from privileged unions without violence.

The left is interested in promoting American Interests. The disagreement stems from what you believe the interests are. So far. You have just said American Interests. And somehow I’m wrong.

So what are these American Interests you wish to promote?
American white supremacy.

This will probably surprise you. But you are right. You do have a right to be racist. However the majority do not think it is a path towards American Greatness. And I think that the vast majority would object to anyone trying to claim that was the American Interest we are discussing being driven by Government policy.

I will defend your right to make racist comments in public. I will oppose any effort by the Government to silence you. I will defend the First Amendment for all.

Racists seem fine with using the second amendment to end the first amendment rights of those who oppose them. If this was just a matter of making racist comment, there would be no problem. Furthermore the practice of racism was made illegal in 1875, 1954, and 1964.

Last edited:
That I can not support. I’ll support your right to speak out on it. But I’ll never support your goals.
That's what Correll supports. You asked this:

1666131829453.png

I replied with an answer. I'm a black man, and I certainly don't support white supremacy.

The practice of racism is against the law. Talking racist bs is allowed. So is opposition to that trash talk. Racism is not independent thinking.

Not so. That's typically ignorant propaganda used by the right to shift the well documented blame of those titles to them.

Do you mean like oath keepers etc and the thousands of redneck ratbags who stormed the capital because they hate liberty, freedom and democracy?
Do some homework son.

Yeah. I read a book like that.

Middle of the road blocking access to progressive policies.

I didnt see them smashing the capital and wanting to install a narcissistic brain dead used POTUS as an eternal leader. Did you?

Exactly. Then why would you call mainstream democrats as fascists? Possibly you believe democrats are not equal to your self assessed pious attitude. Democracy at the last election proved that wrong.
The Democrats have lost all credibility.
They are fanatical radicals and rotten racists.
They are totally corrupt and completely dishonest.
They lie about everything all of the time.
They are incapable of introspection.

The confederacy was a group of states that seceded from the Union and formed a country. They were not Americans, nor is the confederate flag American.
Do tell what country it originated in then, dumbass.

The practice of racism is against the law. Talking racist bs is allowed. So is opposition to that trash talk. Racism is not independent thinking.
So everything you even think is against the law, amirite?

The left has made it very clear that if you love your country, you are a Nazi. They view nationalism as inherently dangerous. Are progressives the first party to openly dislike their country? I know the left posters will say they love the country, but how do they get around the Nazi Paradox? Why can they love the country, but no one else can? Of all the bizarre things the left is doing, I think it is understated how much they view people who love the country as dangerous.
To be progressive is to love America.

Racists seem fine with using the second amendment to end the first amendment rights of those who oppose them. If this was just a matter of making racist comment, there would be no problem. Furthermore the practice of racism was made illegal in 1875, 1954, and 1964.
I'm fine with the 2nd amendment allowing black Americans to be armed to the teeth. That's because I know 90% of black Americans deserve to be and are better people than you. You may may even qualify, it's not up to me to judge.

You sound like a real liberal, and while my viewpoint does not align with yours, that's cool.

Forum List

Back