Can a Progressive love America?

Laslow

Platinum Member
Mar 2, 2022
The left has made it very clear that if you love your country, you are a Nazi. They view nationalism as inherently dangerous. Are progressives the first party to openly dislike their country? I know the left posters will say they love the country, but how do they get around the Nazi Paradox? Why can they love the country, but no one else can? Of all the bizarre things the left is doing, I think it is understated how much they view people who love the country as dangerous.

The left has made it very clear that if you love your country, you are a Nazi. They view nationalism as inherently dangerous. Are progressives the first party to openly dislike their country? I know the left posters will say they love the country, but how do they get around the Nazi Paradox? Why can they love the country, but no one else can? Of all the bizarre things the left is doing, I think it is understated how much they view people who love the country as dangerous.

Loving our country requires despising all policies of the modern American Left. In fact, loving the human race and wanting it to continue also requires black, blind hatred of all modern left wing political policies, platforms and ideologies. There is no middle ground, no negotiation, no coexistence.

The left has made it very clear that if you love your country, you are a Nazi.
Show me exactly where a leftie has said that and knew what it meant?
They view nationalism as inherently dangerous. Are progressives the first party to openly dislike their country?
Why would they dislike the country they were born in,went to war for and established their families here. The real fascists are Trump and his supporters who smashed the Capitol and no a Democrat in site. You need to get your definitions in order.
I know the left posters will say they love the country, but how do they get around the Nazi Paradox?
They don't because there is none other than in your mind. You seem delusional on the matter.
Why can they love the country, but no one else can?
When did they say any American couldn't love the country? That makes no sense.
Of all the bizarre things the left is doing, I think it is understated how much they view people who love the country as dangerous.
That's completely untrue and you have no evidence to support it other than your personal hatreds and colourful exaggerations.

There nothing wrong with you being a Republican but don't fabricate scenarios that are simply untrue.

Why would they dislike the country they were born in,went to war for and established their families here. The real fascists are Trump and his supporters who smashed the Capitol and no a Democrat in site. You need to get your definitions in order.

They don't because there is none other than in your mind. You seem delusional on the matter.

That's completely untrue and you have no evidence to support it other than your personal hatreds and colourful exaggerations.

There nothing wrong with you being a Republican but don't fabricate scenarios that are simply untrue.
It is a popular new tactic of the left to create a fear of nationalists. It is not just the US. They called the new leader of Italy the new Mussolini. Any leader who disagrees with the EU is considered de facto fascist. It has to be a first for the requirement of your political movement to not consider oneself a nationalist. You have no problem with me being a republican, but your media and politicians certainly do. They do not distinguish between the people they locked up on J6 and half the country that does not agree with them.

Loving our country requires despising all policies of the modern American Left. In fact, loving the human race and wanting it to continue also requires black, blind hatred of all modern left wing political policies, platforms and ideologies. There is no middle ground, no negotiation, no coexistence.
The Left's loathing of America can't be denied.
They loath our Founders, traditions, holidays, culture and constitution.
They loath our constitution because it was designed to protect the Citizens from a rogue totalitarian government.
The Left's contempt for America is based upon their cultural hatred for the Wasps who founded America.

Well lets look at who shows up for Trump/Right Wing rallies;
1666078796061.png

1666078839079.png

1666078886511.png

1666079002406.png

1666079091729.png

1666079159094.png

1666079193755.png

1666079242336.png

It is a popular new tactic of the left to create a fear of nationalists. It is not just the US. They called the new leader of Italy the new Mussolini. Any leader who disagrees with the EU is considered de facto fascist. It has to be a first for the requirement of your political movement to not consider oneself a nationalist. You have no problem with me being a republican, but your media and politicians certainly do. They do not distinguish between the people they locked up on J6 and half the country that does not agree with them.
Of course they distinguish between them. They only charged the ones involved, dumb ass. Of course the MAGAs that supported the attempted insurrection suck too. Just not enough to join that particular insurrection.

the terrible paradox of communist progressivism is that it frees people of morality in the name of morality. for the sake of a noble cause, it justified Stalin's killings. the very concept of good can become a scourge, a greater evil than evil itself.

I love my country, and I'm not a nazi. I believe all people should live in freedom except military rifles. (except crime) and that goes for abortion. I value the laws of the land.

Last edited:
Of course they distinguish between them. They only charged the ones involved, dumb ass. Of course the MAGAs that supported the attempted insurrection suck too. Just not enough to join that particular insurrection.
Nationalism is promoted as fascism by Progressives. We lived as a nation with borders, culture and language and it worked from its inception. The constitution was written on that. Different parts of the nation lived slightly different than others. But we crossed state lines even if a bit wary. Three million square miles.

Nationalism is promoted as fascism by Progressives. We lived as a nation with borders, culture and language and it worked from its inception. The constitution was written on that. Different parts of the nation lived slightly different than others. But we crossed state lines even if a bit wary. Three million square miles.
We progressed, as it's written in the constitution. A bunch of men wrote the constitution, no women.

What do you love about America?

So help us understand your patriotism. What is it about America that you love that the Left supposedly does not?

That aside because of irrelevance, the j6 was recognised world wide as a fascist attack by republicans.
You can't shift the guilt and blame in democrats when they were not involved and you know that.
With respect, you need to read the meaning of fascism and its origins. It is a far right movement and not associated in any way to democrats.

You either follow evil or you do not. You believe you are not following evil. We reached out peak on the late 1960's. Then we made to many wrong choices in how correcting wrongs. Now we are in decline.

The Left's loathing of America can't be denied.
They loath our Founders, traditions, holidays, culture and constitution.
They loath our constitution because it was designed to protect the Citizens from a rogue totalitarian government.
The Left's contempt for America is based upon their cultural hatred for the Wasps who founded America.
To be fair, the letist vermin hate everything. They were taught from birth to hate themselves and when one has no self respect, they are incapable of respecting anyone or anything else.

Forum List

Back