Cam Newton: 'I'm an African-American QB that scares people'

Well, I hope not. No one I personally know would, and if anyone does, they are disgusting.
Just look at how whites reacted to Obama before he even got into the white house. Lots of whites have a major issue with confident Black men.

I believe that is in err. The reaction was to Obama's politics, not his skin color...............it was just easy to use as racism whether it was or not.
That was a strong reaction to someone that wanted to work with people on the other side and not even in office yet so you could observe the politics. I think pretending racism was not the issue is like sticking your head in the sand.

I don't. Not at all. I do not like his politics, nor do I like Biden's or Hillary's....ALL for the same reason. Others just tried to make not loving Obama about race. IMHO.
So all the monkey jokes and birther nonsense was not based on racists attitudes?

I didn't ''hear'' that. I do not associate with people like that. So, I only can speak for myself. IF he was called that....well....I would think that is racist, except I remember pics of GW being put out making him look like a monkey. So what is that?

You know the difference, unless convincing everyone you're stupid is your end game.

Just look at how whites reacted to Obama before he even got into the white house. Lots of whites have a major issue with confident Black men.

I believe that is in err. The reaction was to Obama's politics, not his skin color...............it was just easy to use as racism whether it was or not.
That was a strong reaction to someone that wanted to work with people on the other side and not even in office yet so you could observe the politics. I think pretending racism was not the issue is like sticking your head in the sand.

I don't. Not at all. I do not like his politics, nor do I like Biden's or Hillary's....ALL for the same reason. Others just tried to make not loving Obama about race. IMHO.
So all the monkey jokes and birther nonsense was not based on racists attitudes?

I didn't ''hear'' that. I do not associate with people like that. So, I only can speak for myself. IF he was called that....well....I would think that is racist, except I remember pics of GW being put out making him look like a monkey. So what is that?
You must have been living under a rock if you didnt hear that. It was racist because Obama doesnt look like a monkey but GW does.

latest

You must have been living under a rock if you didnt hear that. It was racist because Obama doesnt look like a monkey but GW does.

latest

LOL Okay...I am really taking you serious now.

latest

I didnt make the picture. A white person did. Are you pretending it has to be for the same reasons as making Obama look like a monkey? You do know people can have different reasons for doing the same thing right?

You know the difference, unless convincing everyone you're stupid is your end game.

Are you talking to me? If so, it was a legit question. Totally.

Yes, I'm talking to you. No, it's not a legit question. If so, you need to start on lvl 1 with someone else.

Meh. I don't much care what you say. I merely posted an article. I try not to spend my time worrying about race. People are people to me. You don't like my personal opinions, no one is forcing you to read them. I was trying to be nice, you aren't, so I have no interest.
Guess the name calling starts next. Oh wait it already did. Go for it. There's only one it will make look bad.

latest

I didnt make the picture. A white person did. Are you pretending it has to be for the same reasons as making Obama look like a monkey? You do know people can have different reasons for doing the same thing right?

Sure, but it was still done against Bush....no matter the reason. Kinda goes with the territory now days. You won't see ME posting such about anyone though.

latest

Sure, but it was still done against Bush....no matter the reason. Kinda goes with the territory now days. You won't see ME posting such about anyone though.
Well we all know it was done to Bush for non racial reasons and it was done to Obama for racial reasons. I never claimed you did. I just said lots of whites are racists. Thats why a high profile athlete like Cam knows what time it is.

Yes, I'm talking to you. No, it's not a legit question. If so, you need to start on lvl 1 with someone else.

Meh. I don't much care what you say. I merely posted an article. I try not to spend my time worrying about race. People are people to me. You don't like my personal opinions, no one is forcing you to read them. I was trying to be nice, you aren't, so I have no interest.
Guess the name calling starts next. Oh wait it already did. Go for it. There's only one it will make look bad.

My bad, let me start over. Do you want me to start with explaining the difference between saying one white guy (GWB) looks like monkey for 8 years to saying the entire black race are monkeys for, let's say, 200 years? 100? 50?

latest

Well we all know it was done to Bush for non racial reasons and it was done to Obama for racial reasons. I never claimed you did. I just said lots of whites are racists. Thats why a high profile athlete like Cam knows what time it is.

And I am sure lots of blacks are racists. People are people. And this is getting old. I always did hate repetition.
BTW how do you know as a fact a white person did it?

Cam Newton is a Scam artist. (I posted factual details on that already) And he is also as good looking as he can be...None of that has a thing to do with his color.

My bad, let me start over. Do you want me to start with explaining the difference between saying one white guy (GWB) looks like monkey for 8 years to saying the entire black race are monkeys for, let's say, 200 years? 100? 50?

Newp. No need.

latest

And I am sure lots of blacks are racists. People are people. And this is getting old. I always did hate repetition.

Cam Newton is a Scam artist. (I posted factual details on that already) And he is also as good looking as he can be...None of that has a thing to do with his color.
Black people arent bothering Cam. Its the white racists he is talking about. Besides, every white woman I have been around tells me the same thing. Whites, especially the males, feel threatened with confident Black guys.

Because whites have a long history of racially motivated drawings starting with white pseudo scientists when they first established what it meant to be white.

Black people arent bothering Cam. Its the white racists he is talking about. Besides, every white woman I have been around tells me the same thing. Whites, especially the males, feel threatened with confident Black guys.

And all I can do is speak for myself...not for all others as you seem to be doing. I love ANY male with confidence...I don't care what color. Arrogance, no. Confidence...you betcha...
So overall we are in agreement with that part.

And all I can do is speak for myself...not for all others as you seem to be doing. I love ANY male with confidence...I don't care what color. Arrogance, no. Confidence...you betcha...
I was speaking about the white race in general. We've already established you specifically are not racist. Naive? Probably.

I was speaking about the white race in general. We've already established you specifically are not racist. Naive? Probably.

Can't stop the name calling? I am not calling you names, and I could. So, why am I naive?

Because whites have a long history of racially motivated drawings starting with white pseudo scientists when they first established what it meant to be white.

All people with dangerous and criminal intentions mixed with sub par intelligence should be watched more closely than people with non threatening intentions.

I know thousands of blacks. Most are at some level believing that it is not wrong to do harm to others. It isn't surprising that these people whine about good people "fearing" their intentions. That is how the criminal element with sociopathic behavior respond when they are found out. They have little to no empathy towards their intended victims.

We already know that Cam Newton is a thief. He is not THAT far removed from the stolen computer incident. The fact that he can play football at a high level doesn't change the true nature of this otherwise typical black man. If he was not valuable to the teams he has played with he would most likely be serving time in some state prison. And for good reason.

Can't stop the name calling? I am not calling you names, and I could. So, why am I naive?
I didnt call you a name. I said you were naive. You are naive because you really think Cam saying its racism is not valid. So you are either naive or in denial.

All people with dangerous and criminal intentions mixed with sub par intelligence should be watched more closely than people with non threatening intentions.

I know thousands of blacks. Most are at some level believing that it is not wrong to do harm to others. It isn't surprising that these people whine about good people "fearing" their intentions. That is how the criminal element with sociopathic behavior respond when they are found out. They have little to no empathy towards their intended victims.

We already know that Cam Newton is a thief. He is not THAT far removed from the stolen computer incident. The fact that he can play football at a high level doesn't change the true nature of this otherwise typical black man. If he was not valuable to the teams he has played with he would most likely be serving time in some state prison. And for good reason.
So who is watching you cave monkey?

Forum List

Back