Calm down about the committee hearings

Former president Donald J Trump was openly involved in a conspiracy to overturn the 2020 presidential election and block the transfer of power ased on the big lie that there was sufficient election fraud that cost him a second term.

He told you all about it on the day of the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers Jan6 insurrection and the “Normie” stormers who Engage the capital police to break through barricades and windows and doors that enabled Trump’s White nationalist militias to reach the Senate floor in a terrorist attack.

Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so. - - - Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election.”​

“All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.” 21JAN06-DJT-jEASTMAN​
Everybody in the world, except America’s a rabid right wing gun nuts, dim witted Fox viewers. all the way up to the far right white supremacists in this country Know that Trump had no legal way after December 14, 2020 to be a winner of the election because by that date all 50 states have certified their results. There was no election fraud that could change the results. What Trump did after December 14, 2020 was attempt to illegally unconstitutional and viciously amorality Overturn a constitutionally certified presidential election and stay in power as his greatest political idol has done in Russia.

And none of Trump’s minions can watch the truth be presented to you in the upcoming weeks.

a. Trump and His Allies Knew that Trump Fairly Lost a Secure Election

Donald Trump and his supporters defend his post-election schemes by pointing to his obsessively repeated claims of fraud, as though they are validated by repetition. In their telling, Trump was not trying to steal an election that he lost. He was simply trying to defend against a rigged electoral process and preserve a victory that he rightly won. He had, his defenders say, a legitimately held—even if incorrect—interpretation of the facts surrounding the election. As Trump lawyer John Eastman claimed in a legal filing: “The [January 6] Committee has presumably concluded that those who advised the President that no material fraud or illegality existed were correct and that those who offered the opposite advice were incorrect. The fact that former President Trump reached a different conclusion does not show ‘consciousness of wrongdoing.’ It merely shows that the President arrived at a view of various factual questions which the…Committee does not share.”292 To the contrary, the factual record, laid out in detail above, provides substantial basis to believe that Trump did know the truth.
Save your breath.

None of that is sufficient overcome the lingering doubts about the statistical anomalies, and what is now PROOF POSITIVE that Dominion voting machine best were connected to the internet DURING the actual vote - and not only that, they were hacked! Someone has a lot of 'splaining to do, and it ain't Donald Trump

Mark my words: the evidence means nothing until they can address the PERCEPTION of insecure elections.

The right may still have some surprises up its sleeve. Proof of a compromised election would be a game changer

I want to comment on one of your points.

I think the committee has done the best they could to avoid making this a cynical ploy to grab independents. They've avoided as much as they could leaking of their findings, they've got members in there that are not Democrats. Yes they rejected 2 of the members the GOP wanted to add. Members who are themselves subject of subpoenas. Hardly surprising since you can't really be a material witness and a prosecutor at the same time. Mccarthy pulled the rest. Just like he REFUSED to allow for a bipartisan commission 9/11 style that would have consisted of non-lawmakers chosen by both parties on an equal basis.

I would venture that the whole argument that the Democrats are playing a cynical political game and not a genuine investigation is a direct result of REPUBLICANS wanting it to appear that way by blocking any attempt to take politics out of it.
That is their whole play. Republicans know this is really bad. They know what led up to this. They were being actively sought for their support in the plan to overturn the election as their votes would have been required. They had two choices. Stay angry like many were on 1/6 and see it through regardless of the hit they’ll take or try to blow it up and minimize it as partisan fuckery. They took the coward’s path. As always.

like everyone else I have a mind set about Jan 6, still I am interested to see what is produced. The more information brought forth about any major event is of interest to me.

And...........? Does that mean an attempted coup shouldn't be investigated.

I humbly suggest you, and the rest of Americans, read this damning report.

I humbly suggest you and those like you get over your TDS obsession. This was not another Pearl Harbor or 9-11 nor was it the 2021 version of the attack on Fort Sumter that started the Civil War. This was a riot by some morons that went on for a few hours for one day over a year and a half go nothing more. It was not a pretty day in or history nor was it this horrific event the left wants to pretend it was if the blind partisans want to keep pretending otherwise fine I’m not going to waste anymore time trying to convince them otherwise.

Democrats have a unique talent for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
There is no victory for anyone, it is a black mark on America that the Democrats are working to keep politicized to win elections, but I believe the worsening economy will make this a moot point. Parties win and lose on the economy.

like everyone else I have a mind set about Jan 6, still I am interested to see what is produced. The more information brought forth about any major event is of interest to me.
It always cracks me up when people criticize others for what interests them. Apparently these people think we're all supposed to have the same interests, perspectives and priorities. Although, maybe that's how they keep their little worlds nice and closed up.

If somebody has something, great, toss it out there and let's see it challenged in public. People like this don't want that.

I humbly suggest you and those like you get over your TDS obsession. This was not another Pearl Harbor or 9-11 nor was it the 2021 version of the attack on Fort Sumter that started the Civil War. This was a riot by some morons that went on for a few hours for one day over a year and a half go nothing more. It was not a pretty day in or history nor was it this horrific event the left wants to pretend it was if the blind partisans want to keep pretending otherwise fine I’m not going to waste anymore time trying to convince them otherwise.
I humbly suggest that those " morons" were there on the behest and the instruction of the presumptive nominee for the GOP for the presidency of 2024. It's the same thing the right tries to do all the time. Trying to disassociate the crime from the reasoning to commit it. So you can look at it in isolation without having to acknowledge the reasoning.

At the moment, Trump and a large part of the GOP considers Biden an illegitimate president. Despite there being no actual evidence to support it. This means that no matter what the outcome in 2024, the right will feel that they can use any and all tactics to declare Trump the winner. After all, when you feel the other side cheated, it's permissible to cheat yourself right?

This is how the Democratic process dies. By bad faith actors creating justifications that people like I see daily on this board swallow wholesale.

Not watching the democrat's "show trial".
We know that the truth, that Trump requested 20,000 National Guard troops to keep a lid on things won't be mentioned.
No he didn't...

But you keep believing him not matter how stupid it makes you look...

Think about it... You have in that post just shown your ignorance and how gullible you are... Trump & Co told you lies and you were more than ready to believe him...

Now the question has to be asked, what other lies has Trump & Co told you?

You could say you don't care because they are not Democrats... You would be admitting that you are willing to accept lies, you are not one of the thinkers in your group then..

This is how the Democratic process dies. By bad faith actors creating justifications that people like I see daily on this board swallow wholesale.
Yeah, this is one thing that the Founders didn't consider. They thought they had closed the holes for charlatans to get through, but they did assume that the populace wouldn't fall for an entire alternate universe.

Who could have predicted that?

I want to comment on one of your points.

I think the committee has done the best they could to avoid making this a cynical ploy to grab independents. They've avoided as much as they could leaking of their findings, they've got members in there that are not Democrats. Yes they rejected 2 of the members the GOP wanted to add. Members who are themselves subject of subpoenas. Hardly surprising since you can't really be a material witness and a prosecutor at the same time. Mccarthy pulled the rest. Just like he REFUSED to allow for a bipartisan commission 9/11 style that would have consisted of non-lawmakers chosen by both parties on an equal basis.

I would venture that the whole argument that the Democrats are playing a cynical political game and not a genuine investigation is a direct result of REPUBLICANS wanting it to appear that way by blocking any attempt to take politics out of it.
The broken and woefully repeated faithful diatribe of the loyal PARTISAN HACK

nice-clap.gif

Yeah, this is one thing that the Founders didn't consider. They thought they had closed the holes for charlatans to get through, but they did assume that the populace wouldn't fall for an entire alternate universe.

Who could have predicted that?

You fell for the world ending due to "global warming", what, six or seven different times now? What's the new date for armageddon?

Here's what Americans will see:

They can't afford gas, can't afford to go to the grocery store, can't get formula for their babies and everyone around them is slowly losing their mind from one thing or another...

While the weasels in Congress--oh, the Democrats--obsess over a half a day riot a year and a half ago.

Advantage: Republicans. Just admit it.
All that, and frankly most Americans are concerned about who is the Masked Singer.

The corrupt establishment gets the outcome it wants......

This is attempting election fraud:

1.) Trump's campaign encouraged "alternate" electors in a bid to deny Biden the White House.​
It was and is an ongoing is a fully corrupt and anti-democracy Republican Party under Trump. These fake electors were all part of Trump’s big plan to prevent the winner of the election from being inaugurated. If that is not a crime by a sitting President I don’t know what is.

Forum List

Back