Calling out Mac1958

Name one new program or legislation Joe or AOC has enacted that helps the poor.
I didnt say I think biden or AOC are helping the poor

They do want credit for it however

and may even believe they deserve credit

345 posts so far, and under ten of them on the actual issues.

The others? Middle school-level personal attacks and wasted bullshit.

And this is why I don't bother here. A very instructive thread, indeed!

:)

You say there is little to nothing worth discussing, whine about shit being juvenile and wasted bullshit,
espouse to the idea coming here isn't worth the bother ...
Then attempt a snarky remark about how informative it is ... And you are here doing it.

The cognitive dissonance runs deep in you, ignorant twat ... :auiqs.jpg:
Everything you just expresses is inconsistent with itself and your own actions.

345 posts so far, and under ten of them on the actual issues.

The others? Middle school-level personal attacks and wasted bullshit.

And this is why I don't bother here. A very instructive thread, indeed!

:)
Cool story bro. You find anyone dumb enough to believe it yet?? :rolleyes:

You’re GREAT Mac. absolutely the GREATEST!
The guy refuses to engage because it is middle school BS, however he takes the time to count which posts he feels is relevant or not, typical middle school kid. Had he taken up with TN at the beginning this would all be different and lots of posts would be on issues, he contributed to this thread that he claims he is uninterested in.

You should have stuck with that emoji from the beginning ...
At least then it would be easier to claim you are pleased while at the same time expressing your utter lack of substance.

Okie dokie.

Y'know, the thing is, I really don't what it is that you people actually want.

All this fluff, personal stuff, I don't get it. I don't see an ultimate point to it.

But if it makes you feel a little better about yourselves, it's fine with me.

Okie dokie.

Y'know, the thing is, I really don't what it is that you people actually want.

All this fluff, personal stuff, I don't get it. I don't see an ultimate point to it.

But if it makes you feel a little better about yourselves, it's fine with me.

I am just debating in a debate thread ... That's what I have done since I got to this thread.
I started debating about fire ants ... Not you at all ... :auiqs.jpg:

It is in the Bullring Subforum which is also in the Taunting Area Subsection of the Forums.
A Moderator asked the OP if he desired actions, and they agreed it was not necessary.

Don't ever ask me what someone else wants ... I am not in a cult you silly nitwit.
If you want to debate anything I post ... Get the fuck to it.

If you are in the Taunting Area, it's not about what makes me feel better ...
It's about whether or not you can put your big-boy pants on and bring something.

Stop whining or get the fuck out of here you passive aggressive pussy.

Last edited:

I am just debating in a debate thread ... That's what I have done since I got to this thread.
I started debating about fire ants ... Not you at all ... :auiqs.jpg:

It is in the Bullring Subforum which is also in the Taunting Area Subsection of the Forums.
A Moderator asked the OP if he desired actions, and they agreed it was not necessary.

Don't ever ask me what someone else wants ... I am not in a cult you silly nitwit.
If you want to debate anything I post ... Get the fuck to it.

If you are in the Taunting Area, it's not about what makes me feel better ...
It's about whether or not you can put your big-boy pants on and bring something.

Stop whining, you passive aggressive pussy.

Well, I didn't start the thread, of course.

Good thing I never expect straight answers here!

Well, I didn't start the thread, of course.

Good thing I never expect straight answers here!

You couldn't get any more straight of an answer than I just gave you ...
I don't know what part of that your pathetic ass didn't understand ... :auiqs.jpg:

If you don't have anything of substance to offer, and think your continued attempts to dodge and weave with vapid nonsensical responses
will gain you any quarter from me ... That's just you and another failed attempt to suggest your passive aggressive shit will ever make a difference.

There is no one else you can hide behind when you direct a comment towards me ... :thup:

Edit:
Humor is also welcome, and at times preferred.
But if you want funny, you need to bring something to the table other than an emoji,
pretending you are somehow above it all, and none of this bothers you.

Last edited:
If desired I can close this and restart a new thread with the same opportunity. Put it in Zone 1 and only discussion points from posters would be permitted. No insults, no snide remarks. Kind of a test thread for USMB.
I think it is pointless, Mac isn’t serious about debating anyone, he is a troll that believes he is hilarious and above the fray, he doesn’t realize he creates the fray.

I think it is pointless, Mac isn’t serious about debating anyone, he is a troll that believes he is hilarious and above the fray, he doesn’t realize he creates the fray.
You're correct in that I have no interest in "debating" people here. As I've said on this thread, multiple times. And I've explained precisely why.

I'm glad you get it now.

Progress!

Forum List

Back