Calling out Mac1958

You're correct in that I have no interest in "debating" people here. As I've said on this thread, multiple times. And I've explained precisely why.

I'm glad you get it now.

Progress!

Stop with the passive aggressive responses.
Just about everyone in this thread has been saying that.

It's not like we "got it now" ... :auiqs.jpg:
That's just another failed attempt to dismiss everything posted and suggest we didn't know it before you told us.

You won't gain an inch of Progress pretending.

Stop with the passive aggressive responses.
Just about everyone in this thread has been saying that.

It's not like we "got it now" ... :auiqs.jpg:
That's just another failed attempt to dismiss everything posted and suggest we didn't know it before you told us.

You won't gain an inch of Progress pretending.

Again, I didn't start this thread. And the last thing I expect here is progress beyond my learning about this stuff.

I think post 361 pretty much has it nailed. You can continue the fluff if you'd like, though.

If desired I can close this and restart a new thread with the same opportunity. Put it in Zone 1 and only discussion points from posters would be permitted. No insults, no snide remarks. Kind of a test thread for USMB.
One thing about you so-called lefties is you really do stick together to come to each other's rescue and try to bail each other out of a tight spot whenever it may arise. And you've been thoroughly committed thus far.

I suppose it's commendable. I guess.

Again, I didn't start this thread. And the last thing I expect here is progress beyond my learning about this stuff.

I think post 361 pretty much has it nailed. You can continue the fluff if you'd like, though.

If you want to debate your words in your post that I directly responded to ...
That's just another example of your cognitive dissonance.

I was pointing out the inconsistencies in your thoughts and understanding.

You can continue to try and dismiss what is posted ... But if you want to argue with yourself and your own words,
there's no need to pretend it is not just you attempting to fluff yourself ... :thup:

I am just debating in a debate thread ... That's what I have done since I got to this thread.
I started debating about fire ants ... Not you at all ... :auiqs.jpg:

It is in the Bullring Subforum which is also in the Taunting Area Subsection of the Forums.
A Moderator asked the OP if he desired actions, and they agreed it was not necessary.

Don't ever ask me what someone else wants ... I am not in a cult you silly nitwit.
If you want to debate anything I post ... Get the fuck to it.

If you are in the Taunting Area, it's not about what makes me feel better ...
It's about whether or not you can put your big-boy pants on and bring something.

Stop whining or get the fuck out of here you passive aggressive pussy.

Well, so much for that long-standing gag about the girls is spoda be sugar n spice n everything nice bullshit. I knew it was a scam all along. I knew it...

Well, so much for that long-standing gag about the girls is spoda be sugar n spice n everything nice bullshit. I knew it was a scam all along. I knew it...

It's more dangerous territory for the younger girls nowadays ...
They cannot be a tomboy or a little rough around the edges without the nanny state trying to convince them they are boys ... :auiqs.jpg:

One thing about you so-called lefties is you really do stick together to come to each other's rescue and try to bail each other out of a tight spot whenever it may arise. And you've been thoroughly committed thus far.

I suppose it's commendable. I guess.
???
funny-teddy-wait-what-meme.jpg

You're correct in that I have no interest in "debating" people here. As I've said on this thread, multiple times. And I've explained precisely why.

I'm glad you get it now.

Progress!
Chicken shits don't normally like to debate because they are not sure of their convictions, so I understand why you are the way you are. You claim you aren't interested yet you keep trolling, typical.

Okay, so, post 361. Got it.

Post #361 is an example of what Papageorgio referred to as you lacking the courage of your convictions.

Instead of addressing anything of substance, you simply blame others for your shortcomings ...
And top it off with a snarky "Got it", because you haven't "Got" anything else to come back with.

That's just more passive aggressive bullshit ... :thup:

Post #361 is an example of what Papageorgio referred to as you lacking the courage of your convictions.

Instead of addressing anything of substance, you simply blame others for your shortcomings ...
And top it off with a snarky "Got it", because you haven't "Got" anything else to come back with.

That's just more passive aggressive bullshit ... :thup:

And another post 361.

Got it.

Forum List

Back