Calling 911 Is a Direct Expression of White Power & Privilege

the 1st line in the article:

quote:
Dear White People,

I’m scared of you.

gosh, I'm so sorry you are frightened - maybe you should grow a set?

So now, seeking protection from peace officers is racist!

I would say that this is outrageous and shocking, but it isn't

It's just another day for our friends on the left...

When Calling 911 Makes the Emergency

quote:
The ability to call in armed guards in an attempt to police black behavior is a form and direct expression of white power and privilege in America.

the author does say this:

quote:
I obviously respect every citizen’s right—slash duty—to engage the police when there’s actual danger or when there’s a real crime taking place.

but for some reason, I don't believe it...
I call all the time on black people lol I used to live pay phones they couldn’t track me,,, I called last week about a bunch of black kids bothering people on the bike lane the black operator seemed annoyed lol

I call all the time on transit drivers that don’t act assimulated.. most get fired haha

Here is a white man now demonstrating how every black man is to deal with the American Police officers. :71:
6e64224ba9b3e0f6cdf81bd03d7d.jpg
That mask is not covering his nose.

Also his sunglasses aren't needed for Corona Virus. Also he can show the cop his license and registration without opening up the window.

Also, if the cop needed to arrest the guy, he could call in special medical workers to take the guy to a hospital jail.

Do you know that so far this year, police have killed more innocent Americans than the Corona virus has?

do you know that very few people have died of the Corona virus in the USA. Since the Corona virus thing has been ongoing in the USA, how many
innocent people have been killed by police?

. . . well, we don't know if they are necessarily innocent, generally, they should have had a trial, shouldn't they? I guess we will never know if they were all innocent now, will we, they's all dead now. Dead folks tell no tales.

The point is, police harassment, police brutality, and violence are more of a threat. . . so far, especially if you happen to be poor, or a minority, than this virus is.

I'm just letting folks know what the facts is.

175 People Have Been Shot and Killed by Police in 2020

the 1st line in the article:

quote:
Dear White People,

I’m scared of you.

gosh, I'm so sorry you are frightened - maybe you should grow a set?

So now, seeking protection from peace officers is racist!

I would say that this is outrageous and shocking, but it isn't

It's just another day for our friends on the left...

When Calling 911 Makes the Emergency

quote:
The ability to call in armed guards in an attempt to police black behavior is a form and direct expression of white power and privilege in America.

the author does say this:

quote:
I obviously respect every citizen’s right—slash duty—to engage the police when there’s actual danger or when there’s a real crime taking place.

but for some reason, I don't believe it...

So much white supremacist fragility, so little time.

Here is a white man now demonstrating how every black man is to deal with the American Police officers. :71:

Also his sunglasses aren't needed for Corona Virus. Also he can show the cop his license and registration without opening up the window.

Also, if the cop needed to arrest the guy, he could call in special medical workers to take the guy to a hospital jail.

Do you know that so far this year, police have killed more innocent Americans than the Corona virus has?

do you know that very few people have died of the Corona virus in the USA. Since the Corona virus thing has been ongoing in the USA, how many

. . . well, we don't know if they are necessarily innocent, generally, they should have had a trial, shouldn't they? I guess we will never know if they were all innocent now, will we, they's all dead now. Dead folks tell no tales.

The point is, police harassment, police brutality, and violence are more of a threat. . . so far, especially if you happen to be poor, or a minority, than this virus is.

And 95% of those incarcerated never got a trial. If everyone did, the system would collapse. A jury trial has never been a real world right for all.

yes-----statistically more. Injury and/or death of a policeman is also more
of a threat in poor and minority neighborhoods. Death or injury to ANYONE
living in or walking thru a poor or minority neighborhood is also more of a
threat. A personal anecdote : While a working woman (ie younger) I used
to take a train to my job in an inner city hospital. I walked from the train
station to the hospital where a few times per month my work included
determining "brain death" in persons afflicted with "acute lead poisoning of
the brain" <<< that means a bullet in the head. There was an ONGOING
RECORD MURDER rate there.. One day----I asked a cop "there are so
many murders in that area----why no cops? I walk down _ _ _ __ avenue
every day and never see a cop."" The cop said "you walk down _ _ _ _
avenue ????? I WOULDN'T DRIVE A SQUAD CAR ON THAT STREET!!!!! "
I can't say a blamed him. ALSO---please be aware----bullets have a
nasty habit of hitting bystanders and they also RICOCHET

And yet we have no compunctions whatsoever about lead contamination in the public water supply in our internal colonies. Yes, violence is as American as apple pie, baseball and genocide. So we do what americans always do; assign blame somewhere else for what we all abide as normal in our society.

the_deadliest_jobs_in_america_fatal_injuries_per_100000_workers_chartbuilder.png

It has been ruled in the Supreme Court that police are not there to protect the public. They are there to enforce the laws of the elites, and collect revenue for the STATE.

The only role of police, is to make sure the BOOT of authority is firmly pressed down upon the poor, to make sure they get their asses to work, and get their taxes and fees paid to the elites and ruling class.

That is why it is called a POLICE STATE. It does the rulers no good if trained police get themselves killed or harmed in the process. This is also why they do not allow folks with above average IQ's to become enforcers of law, because they might actually question the morality and ethical appropriateness of some laws.

That, is never their role.

Many laws have, since their passage, been borne out to be corrupt and evil, and have since been repealed. However, at the time they were in effect, it was the job of lemming LEO's to carry them out.

This is why it is not safe for the poor or minorities to use 911.

. . . so I don't really want to hear about your propaganda. It is demonstrably false. It is based only on your perceptions.

Police have no duty to protect the poor, only to repress, oppress and unequally lock them up. The law is a rich man's game.

The reason poor neighborhoods are more violent, is because justice must be meted out by those who would see it done, not by the STATE. There is no monetary value in seeing justice done in the neighborhoods of the poor.

Tamir Rice was no threat to anyone, that rehired known thug cop was, rather obviously. Gunned down in under 2 seconds by a trigger happy pig. Pigs gunning down unarmed citizens will never be OK. Too scared for the job, find another, or go prison where you belong. If there were consequences rather than cheering sections for these pigs, maybe it would eventually alter behavior, IF that was indeed a societal goal at all.

And yet we have no compunctions whatsoever about lead contamination in the public water supply in our internal colonies. Yes, violence is as American as apple pie, baseball and genocide. So we do what americans always do; assign blame somewhere else for what we all abide as normal in our society.

the violence that I saw----back then when I was young and dealing with
acute lead poisoning to the brain was on the VICTIM side. The victims
of acute lead poisoning to the brain were OVERWHELMINGLY black males ----
OVERWHELMINGLY victims of the other black male with the gun.

the_deadliest_jobs_in_america_fatal_injuries_per_100000_workers_chartbuilder.png

It has been ruled in the Supreme Court that police are not there to protect the public. They are there to enforce the laws of the elites, and collect revenue for the STATE.

The only role of police, is to make sure the BOOT of authority is firmly pressed down upon the poor, to make sure they get their asses to work, and get their taxes and fees paid to the elites and ruling class.

That is why it is called a POLICE STATE. It does the rulers no good if trained police get themselves killed or harmed in the process. This is also why they do not allow folks with above average IQ's to become enforcers of law, because they might actually question the morality and ethical appropriateness of some laws.

Many laws have, since their passage, been borne out to be corrupt and evil, and have since been repealed. However, at the time they were in effect, it was the job of lemming LEO's to carry them out.

. . . so I don't really want to hear about your propaganda. It is demonstrably false. It is based only on your perceptions.

Police have no duty to protect the poor, only to repress, oppress and unequally lock them up. The law is a rich man's game.

The reason poor neighborhoods are more violent, is because justice must be meted out by those who would see it done, not by the STATE. There is no monetary value in seeing justice done in the neighborhoods of the poor.

no racial breakdown?

no racial breakdown?

Breakdown of what?

Let us recall that the nascent form of "law enforement" in America was slave patrols and genocide. "The law" in america has always been about serving the aristocracy and it's property against the rest of us. Our internal colonies and locking down 25% of the planet's incarcerated population while americans comprise only 5% of the world's total population are all legacies we refuse to even acknowledge.

no racial breakdown?

Whites murder whites, blacks murder blacks taken as a whole, ever try any due diligence?

no racial breakdown?

Breakdown of what?

racial composition of the cohort DEAD BY JOB

the violence that I saw----back then when I was young and dealing with
acute lead poisoning to the brain was on the VICTIM side. The victims
of acute lead poisoning to the brain were OVERWHELMINGLY black males ----
OVERWHELMINGLY victims of the other black male with the gun.

I think we're aware of that, your point is what? By the way, that's where our lead (& other toxins) contaminated public water supplies are predominantly positioned as well. Must be a coincidence?

Where are your school shooting galleries typically?

no racial breakdown?

Breakdown of what?

racial composition of the cohort DEAD BY JOB

Without comparative racial compositions of each specific job cohort?

Wtf for?

no racial breakdown?

Whites murder whites, blacks murder blacks taken as a whole, ever try any due diligence?

death by job accident is not "murder". Death by acute lead poisoning of the
brain in those I saw were job related-------very common in the cohort
"DRUG MARKET" but not accidental. There is no justice in the drug market
in my city since the mafia moved to JERSEY

I wonder if anyone has done a RACIAL breakdown of----"people who call 911"
It's simple. White people call 911 when they are unarmed and hiding in a closet from an armed, black, home invader. Black people call 911 when McDonald's is out of chicken mcnuggets.

no racial breakdown?

death by job accident is not "murder". Death by acute lead poisoning of the
brain in those I saw were job related-------very common in the cohort
"DRUG MARKET" but not accidental. There is no justice in the drug market
in my city since the mafia moved to JERSEY

No madam, there is neither justice nor any reason whatsoever for capital to consider anything but profit margin growth to infinity by any means necessary. That is also why americans pay up to 10 times what Canadians do for US pharma products.

Forum List

Back