Call Vermin What They Are and the MSM Says You've Gone Full Hitler

The leader of the world's largest hate group, Joe Biden called Christians who are oppose to same gender marriage and the genital mutilation of children: "virulent" and "the dregs of society".

That fat pussy is done for
Folks are shaking in their boots out of fear for Big Bad Trump.
You two Vermin addicts need to wash your mouth out with soap .
Both your names are in my little book and as our great leader has indicated ,
" Vengeance will be ours" .

I do not personally know her but, nevertheless, be very careful .
Consider this a warning . Climate Warming

You two Vermin addicts need to wash your mouth out with soap .
Both your names are in my little book and as our great leader has indicated ,
" Vengeance will be ours" .

I do not personally know her but, nevertheless, be very careful .
Consider this a warning . Climate Warming
All talk and no do, just like your wanna be tough ass orange god.

The Leftards are more than happy to take their marching orders from their daily talking points memos.

“Vermin” is not a Nazi term.

I know Hitler used the word “we,” too (in German). According to the lefttard logic, therefore, nobody can innocently use the word “we.”

Those leftards are really too stupid to breathe.

So Donald Trump, quite appropriately, called them 'vermin' and the MSM is in full meltdown mode.

Maybe it's more like full breakdown mode. Maybe the MSM is in its final stage of terminal TDS. Good!

“We pledge to you that we will root out the communists, Marxists, fascists and the radical left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country that lie and steal and cheat on elections,” Trump said in New Hampshire, repeating the false claim that the 2020 election was stolen. “They’ll do anything, whether legally or illegally, to destroy America and to destroy the American Dream.”​

Trump is Hitler! Fuck you fascist mother-fuckers.

This is just funny. There's a poster here who prefers to use "varmint", which is the same word.

Leftists are vermin and need to be eradicated.

Start building those huge mental institutions, which is their hope for rehabilitating themselves.

So Donald Trump, quite appropriately, called them 'vermin' and the MSM is in full meltdown mode.

Maybe it's more like full breakdown mode. Maybe the MSM is in its final stage of terminal TDS. Good!

“We pledge to you that we will root out the communists, Marxists, fascists and the radical left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country that lie and steal and cheat on elections,” Trump said in New Hampshire, repeating the false claim that the 2020 election was stolen. “They’ll do anything, whether legally or illegally, to destroy America and to destroy the American Dream.”​

Hitler demonized the Jews and stripped them of human rights.

Vermin is not a term used in US politics. It was a term used extensively by the Nazis to describe Jews.
Times change. When a political group becomes as destructive as termites, rats, disease carrying insects, as vermin, then calling them vermin is appropriate
Democrats are vermin.

Times change. When a political group becomes as destructive as termites, rats, disease carrying insects, as vermin, then calling them vermin is appropriate
Democrats are vermin.
And on other sites they same the same about MAGAs. whatevs bro.

Forum List

Back