Call me stupid but why do people buy these three things when a big snow storm is coming?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
BREAD

EGGS

MILK

I still don't believe it will be snowing on Friday but if it does I will stock up on Doritos, Sodas, and Chicken Tenders. LOL What the fuck am I going to do with bread and eggs?

Because eggs and bread and milk are versatile and you can make a lot of different things with them. They are also key ingredients in many recipes. Not to mention breakfast!!! What's better than a nice big breakfast of bacon, eggs, toast and orange juice during a snowstorm? Nothing that's what.

Because eggs and bread and milk are versatile and you can make a lot of different things with them. They are also key ingredients in many recipes. Not to mention breakfast!!! What's better than a nice big breakfast of bacon, eggs, toast and orange juice during a snowstorm? Nothing that's what.

Why does it seem like people only buy that shit during a hyped up snow storm?

Attention whore will stock up on ice cream cones and English muffins.

BREAD

EGGS

MILK

I still don't believe it will be snowing on Friday but if it does I will stock up on Doritos, Sodas, and Chicken Tenders. LOL What the fuck am I going to do with bread and eggs?

Make French Toast, Egg Sandwich, and Eggs and Toast...

I know how dare I write something logical...

Also make sure not to use your hand to wipe yourself with and buy some toilet paper...

There are snow storms that AREN'T hyped up?

Sure, but nobody sknows about them.

BREAD

EGGS

MILK

Those three items are perishable and are delivered more than weekly, so if the trucks can't get through, the retailers run out.

Try looking around at the real world once in a while. You might learn something.

Sure, but nobody sknows about them.

Oh, man... That's...that was terrible. Wait! Moonglow ?

Forum List

Back