Californians Sign Petition To Allow Soldiers To Commandeer Anyone's Home...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
And live there for free.

:eek: Communist nutters sure are funny. But keep in mind, many who call themselves Republicans, would gladly allow the Military/Government to seize their homes too. Authority-Worship crosses Party & ideological-lines.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJiaohaMrOA]Californians Sign Petition to Allow Soldiers to Commandeer Anyone's Home & Live There For Free - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Crazy fucks.. seriously, you have to be semi-retarded at best to live in that fucking place.

Give me a day in any town in America (red or blue state, does not matter) and a video editing program, and I can produce a five minute video of people signing a petition demanding it be legal to kill kids with brown eyes.

These videos are not worth the electrons they are printed on. Seriously.

Last edited:
Give me a day in any town in America (red or blue state, does not matter) and a video editing program, and I can produce a five minute video of people signing a petition demanding it be legal to kill kids with brown eyes.

These videos are not worth the electrons they are printed on. Seriously.

Aw, you sound like a bitter ole Communist nutter. These are your peeps. Deal with it. :)

Hahaha.

This is exactly how they would frame the languange around repealing the Third too.

It's always 'For your own good.' Oh and, 'For the Children' too. I mean, who would dare be against helping the children? What a scam. ;)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back