Californians battle largest wildfires in state history

Yeah, Trump forgot to get his rake and show the Californian's how to take their entire state. The Sierra Madres need mopped. Lighting storms are reeking havoc, we are dry as heck also and will be raking the entire state of Missouri next week....
Mother Nature is dealing with allowing no logging, no fire breaks, and no thinning of forests..........

Mother Nature is bad to the bone..............

Last edited:
Why my daughter wanted to go there again is beyond me............but the fire is now 15 miles from where she is right now and they are evacuating................

She plans to move to Texas with her new boy friend in the fall when the lease runs out.

Why my daughter wanted to go there again is beyond me............but the fire is now 15 miles from where she is right now and they are evacuating................

She plans to move to Texas with her new boy friend in the fall when the lease runs out.
Depending on wind speed and direction that could be a very small window to get out in..

There are currently 367 known fires raging across the state of California, Governor Gavin Newsom said Wednesday. The state is also experiencing a record heat wave and intense lightning storms, which have sparked several of the wildfires.
While several fires have reached upward of 30 percent containment — the Apple Fire is now 95 percent contained — others remain at zero.

Depending on wind speed and direction that could be a very small window to get out in..
She has ran already..............we can't get a hold of her...........but they are evacuating............

They are just waiting on the lease to expire to move.

She has ran already..............we can't get a hold of her...........but they are evacuating............

I would think the lease is null and void if her rental burns down.

560+ fires at one time.
I think it's a new record.
They're polluting our air here in Vegas.
Assholes!
I live in Idaho. We gotta be 20 degrees cooler
Almost an eerie feeling out there
Sunsets are nice. LOL
The shift to cooler is already happening a full 6 weeks early for us up here.. We have about three more days where I live in Wyoming before the cold air mass hits us and then our summer is over.. we wont warm back up into the 80's until next year.

They have wildfires in Texass also, Oklahoma, Kansas in fact most of the great plains have fires when it is dry.

They have wildfires in Texass also, Oklahoma, Kansas in fact most of the great plains have fires when it is dry.
So..............hell of a lot better in Texas...........they are paying 2200 a month for a 600 square foot apartment............

The place is old too.

I would think the lease is null and void if her rental burns down.
Well..............she is still there and they are packed and ready to go.....not mandatory yet.........My wife is talking to her now.........We are advising them to haul ass now............

So..............hell of a lot better in Texas...........they are paying 2200 a month for a 600 square foot apartment............

The place is old too.
Hell, it was overpriced when I wanted to move there in 1986, and way too many people for me.

And she can deal with Tax-Ass wildfires.

The place is old too.
Hell, it was overpriced when I wanted to move there in 1986, and way too many people for me.
worse now then I'd reckon.............cold day in hell I'd live there...........if the apartments get hit ........the move will be much earlier than the fall................Texas.............

Forum List

Back