Tennessee allows Government Officials to refuse to approve marriages they don’t agree with

How the fuck are liberals “managing the lives of gay people> We made is possible to get married. We DID NOT tell them that they must get married. Civil unions are still available to any who may want that.

YOU PEOPLE tried to manage their lives by forbidding them to marry. Is it possible that you do not understand how pathetically stupid it sound when you try to flip the script like that?

Now answer the fucking questions. Try harder. You are so fucking bad at debating. You are making an ass of yourself
A True liberal does not manage others lives. I tried to clarify that. And Democrats however do it a lot. I have no clue why you claim to be progressive either. Democrats are not progressive. They are very controlling. Republicans did not try to manage others lives. Actually if you look up marriage, it came to the USA and was not invented here by Democrats.
By the way, nothing I said deserves your filth.

I hit that nerve I know would show up. Look, all you did was brand yourself as incompetent. Some would say you want to post to lie to posters.

Apparently you are very loose and wild when it comes to definitions.
It sounds to me like you think a wife is a man or a woman. That is crazy as hell.
What the hell are you bleating about now? You hit a nerve? Don’t flatter yourself. You are not smart enough to get to me. I m having fun fucking with you and watching you squirm. I have studied your posts as much as I need to or can stomach . Your post makes no sense and you suck at debating,. You think that you can turn this around on me by evading the the issue but you fail big time. You are not nearly as clever as you seem to think that you are and certainly not smart enough to gas light me as you are trying to do

Again, the issues that you cannot defend are are:

1 You idiotic assertion that a woman maried to a woman should not refer to that woan as her wife
2. Gay people do not need to, or want to be narried
3 That we ( Progressives or whatever) are trying to “manage” the lives of gay people by approving of and passing gay marriage
4 Kids experiencing gender dysphoria ids somehow the result of gay marriage
5 Gays should be and in fact were ok with civil unions until we ( enter adjective) messed that up and imposed marriage on them

Grow a fucking spine and address the issues that you raised and stop running away. The only filth here is your bigotry and dishonesty And NO, I do not think that a "wife" can be a man or a woman" I was very clear about that . But you are the one who thinks that a woman can a husband. THAT is crazy as hell

A True liberal does not manage others lives. I tried to clarify that. And Democrats however do it a lot. I have no clue why you claim to be progressive either. Democrats are not progressive. They are very controlling. Republicans did not try to manage others lives. Actually if you look up marriage, it came to the USA and was not invented here by Democrats.
By the way, nothing I said deserves your filth.
More blathskit . I am so bored with yiu. YIu do not debate. You just throw shit at the wall hoping that something will stick

Why do you change the subject all the time?
I’m changing the subject ? What a fucking pathetic joke. You’re the one who keeps trying to derail the discussion with all sorts of extraneous bullshit while running away from the issues that you raised in an attempt to justify your hostility to gay marriage and endorsement of Jim Crow separate but equal policies

Again, the issues that you cannot defend and keep running away from are :

1 Your idiotic assertion that a woman married to a woman should not refer to that woman as her wife
3 That we ( Progressives or whatever) are trying to “manage” the lives of gay people by approving of and passing gay marriage while you and your ildk want to deprive them of marriage
4 Gender dysphoria in kids is somehow the result of gay marriage
5 Gays should be and in fact were ok with civil unions until we ( enter adjective) messed that up and imposed marriage on them

Like I said, grow a fucking spine and address the issues that you raised and stop running away. I will hold your feet to the fire until you provide some answers. You can run but you can’t hide You are a serious ness, dude!!

Last edited:
1 Your idiotic assertion that a woman married to a woman should not refer to that woman as her wife
3 That we ( Progressives or whatever) are trying to “manage” the lives of gay people by approving of and passing gay marriage while you and your ildk want to deprive them of marriage
4 Gender dysphoria in kids is somehow the result of gay marriage
It is idiots who believe what you believe.
How happy are homosexuals? The ones I met are definitely not happy. How happy are you? You seem pretty Worried about other humans.
Start with FDR as your base and count when Democrats had the power of the Government. They create as many laws as possible at those times. I sence now, today, you want a law created. When were marriage laws created? I know.
I would not claim Gender dysphoria is the result of your happy marriages. When I read gay, it is defined as very happy.
I did have a role in CA in helping homosexuals. We voted to put it in our construction at the time, that homosexuals should have and did get, civil unions to satisfy their need to join male to male or female to female as they wanted. Our Supreme court approved it.

The way homosexuals talk, i expect soon that a Cat will be equal to a dog or sparrow. They seem ignorant that words do have defined meanings. Marriage has historically been a man to a woman.

If you go to a minister and he turns you down, your substitute would be a Justice of the Peace, mayor or judge

If they are allowed to also turn you away, it is unconstitutional.

In some Bible Belt communities, there may be nobody to officiate
It is nothing more than the base meanness of the religious right cloaked in the thin veneer of “religious freedom” . It is stuff like this that makes me despise religion.

I have no problem with ministers refusing, it is their right, but public officials, no. Get another job.

It is nothing more than the base meanness of the religious right cloaked in the thin veneer of “religious freedom” . It is stuff like this that makes me despise religion.

I have no problem with ministers refusing, it is their right, but public officials, no. Get another job.

For some reason their religious objections only applies to gays

It is idiots who believe what you believe.
How happy are homosexuals? The ones I met are definitely not happy. How happy are you? You seem pretty Worried about other humans.
Start with FDR as your base and count when Democrats had the power of the Government. They create as many laws as possible at those times. I sence now, today, you want a law created. When were marriage laws created? I know.
I would not claim Gender dysphoria is the result of your happy marriages. When I read gay, it is defined as very happy.
I did have a role in CA in helping homosexuals. We voted to put it in our construction at the time, that homosexuals should have and did get, civil unions to satisfy their need to join male to male or female to female as they wanted. Our Supreme court approved it.

The way homosexuals talk, i expect soon that a Cat will be equal to a dog or sparrow. They seem ignorant that words do have defined meanings. Marriage has historically been a man to a woman.
Holy shit! What now??! You are spiraling down into a cesspool of Gish Gallop blatherskite And you accused me of trying to change the subject.? Dude, the subject is same sex marriage .and the rights of gay people Then you made it about whether or a spouse of a Lesbian is her “husband”, whether gays are ok with civil unions and if they even want to marry, and a bunch of other nonsensical assertions that you have been unable to defend

Now you are just throwing more dung at the wall in order to distract from your own idiocy and incompetence at debating a topic. Furthermore ist is barely coherent and poorly organized Your communication skills suck

Last edited:
Democrats had the power of the Government. They create as many laws as possible at those times. I sence now, today, you want a law created. When were marriage laws created? I know.
PS : This is pure idiocy. We want more laws. ? Who the fuck passed all of those state laws limiting marriage to a man and a woman ? When were those laws passed? Removing restrictions on LGBT people is LESS GOVERNMENT . Surely you’re smart enough to understand that much? Or not_

PS : This is pure idiocy. We want more laws. ? Who the fuck passed all of those state laws limiting marriage to a man and a woman ? When were those laws passed? Removing restrictions on LGBT people is LESS GOVERNMENT . Surely you’re smart enough to understand that much? Or not_
I get your gig now. Pro homosexual. What do you need? For 4 year olds to marry?

Forum List

Back