France To Enshrine Abortion In Constitution As Guaranteed Freedom

No need. Abortion is legal and easily obtainable in the US, and abortion will always be legal, and easily obtainable in the US.
Weren’t you throwing hysterical tantrums and screaming no more abortions for months after RvW was overturned?

No state that wants to belong to the US should be allowed to enslave women.
E
"enslaved women" .. my.. my .. I always wondered why the women past their prime baby making years used that feeble claim.. and women don't have to get knocked up when they have a multitude of options including crossing their legs.

E
"enslaved women" .. my.. my .. I always wondered why the women past their prime baby making years used that feeble claim.. and women don't have to get knocked up when they have a multitude of options including crossing their legs.
Cliff.

France does have one area that is better than the US.... voting procedure.
Western nations continue to embrace and safeguard fundamental freedoms and liberties for their citizens, such as the right to reproductive autonomy and the right to privacy, while the United States falters and falls behind, the consequence of conservative fear and authoritarianism dragging America into a Dark Age of oppression and decay of individual liberty.

Western nations continue to embrace and safeguard fundamental freedoms and liberties for their citizens, such as the right to reproductive autonomy and the right to privacy, while the United States falters and falls behind, the consequence of conservative fear and authoritarianism dragging America into a Dark Age of oppression and decay of individual liberty.
The USSC DID NOT BAN abortions but I am sure the left will continue to push that lie.

Forum List

Back