California Threatens Red States

California is #6 with the highest per capita income in the USA. In fact, all of the states in the top 10 for income are Democrat lead states. 10 of the bottom 11 states in per capita income, are governed by Republicans. New Mexico is the only D state in the bottom 10.

Tax rates are no indicators of quality of life in these states either. All of the states in the bottom 10 except New Mexico, have strict abortion bans, no Medicaid Expansion, and many have "right to work" laws. All are "taker" states - that is they pay less in federal taxes than they receive in federal social spending.

So please, bitch, don't tell me about tax rates - tell me what you're doing with those tax dollars. Tell me about the quality of the schools, roads, libraries, recreational facilities. If you're re-investing in your infrastructure and your people, I'm all for it. Tax breaks for billionaires - not so much.
Boasting about the California economy is like Hitler boasting about French wine in 42.

California is #6 with the highest per capita income in the USA. In fact, all of the states in the top 10 for income are Democrat lead states. 10 of the bottom 11 states in per capita income, are governed by Republicans. New Mexico is the only D state in the bottom 10.

Tax rates are no indicators of quality of life in these states either. All of the states in the bottom 10 except New Mexico, have strict abortion bans, no Medicaid Expansion, and many have "right to work" laws. All are "taker" states - that is they pay less in federal taxes than they receive in federal social spending.

So please, bitch, don't tell me about tax rates - tell me what you're doing with those tax dollars. Tell me about the quality of the schools, roads, libraries, recreational facilities. If you're re-investing in your infrastructure and your people, I'm all for it. Tax breaks for billionaires - not so much.
BTW:
California has gone from #1 in education, affordability, employment, infrastructure while under Republican control to now ranked #45-50 in those categories under Democratic Party control.

Boasting about the California economy is like Hitler boasting about French wine in 42.

If California were a country, it would have the 5th largest economy in the world, and a larger GDP than Great Britain.

This is why I don't bother reading your boasts. What a piece of bullshit this is. Is there a point to your post, other than to make you look like a complete fool? In that, you're always a first rate success.

BTW:
California has gone from #1 in education, affordability, employment, infrastructure while under Republican control to now ranked #45-50 in those categories under Democratic Party control.

California is #20 in education, #29 in economy, #6 in heathcare, #34 in infrastructure, so none of what you've posted is true.

Keep posting, you prove how worthless what you say really is with every unsourced and unverified lie you vomit up.

California is #20 in education, #29 in economy, #6 in heathcare, #34 in infrastructure, so none of what you've posted is true.

Keep posting, you prove how worthless what you say really is with every unsourced and unverified lie you vomit up.
You must be talking about the conservative counties, because ain't no business going on in LA.

Swing and a miss!
1694539316323.png

You see, unlike you Leftards who only read your propaganda and parrot it without thought, conservatives look at all sides and then use our God given brains to make a decision by ourselves.

BTW:

BTW, there’s good reason U-Haul charges 4X the rate for leaving California than going into.

California has the worst quality of life in the 50 US states​

California ranked 42nd nationally in education​

Of the best states to live in, California is #48​

Leftard Guardian:

California schools were once the nation's envy. What went wrong?​

Ed source:

California has the lowest literacy rate of any state​

No wonder you’re so proud of being a Democrat seeing how they destroy everything they touch.

Using the state's money for state business, sure. Why would you think otherwise?

Oh wait. You thought California was banning what they could do on their off time?

Seriously?

Did the cult tell you that, or did you make it up on your own?
No they do that, but people like the Gov go to red states in lieu of their own ban. Seems like they are full of shit. I find it hilarious CA has one of those travel bans, but Gavin went to..............Florida..nope, MONTANA......One state he could easily avoid and he goes there even with their fake travel ban active....MONTANA...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You guys are in a major cult and never ever hold your leaders to any accountability.

If California were a country, it would have the 5th largest economy in the world, and a larger GDP than Great Britain.

This is why I don't bother reading your boasts. What a piece of bullshit this is. Is there a point to your post, other than to make you look like a complete fool? In that, you're always a first rate success.
Once the dot coms leave California, the only industry they’ll have left is tourism.
Which is plummeting because of all the crime in California.

You must be talking about the conservative counties, because ain't no business going on in LA.

The entertainment capital of the world?????? LA has the second highest GDP of any city in the USA, second only to New York, in both population and GDP.

But even though LA ranks 2nd in GDP, it ranks #11 in per capital income, meaning that the money is being retained by the highest income earners and doesn't "trickle down" to the working people.

Forum List

Back