California Shows What Democratic Party Control Brings

After 30 years of republican destruction we are finally getting it together again with democrat leaders. So much false information posted in this thread it is just stupid.

Taking over hotels in San Francisco for the homeless, providing free booze, free drugs, crapping in the streets...is that your idea of getting it together? Dumbass.
An experiment that did not work. Now cut. The only problem with California is too much success and too many people.... The empire state is number one now LOL.
Why are large numbers of people leaving your paradise? Far more than are coming in. Why is California punishing people who leave instead of make it so they want to stay? I know you believe none of it is your fault, but when was the last time republicans had any power in your paradise? You, Nancy, and Schiff can stay and have a nice time, and I shudder to think what you are teaching kids.
I am still retired, haven't taught in 30 years. Of course I have no idea what ridiculous propaganda you are referring to with California, but my Paradise is Western New York.
California is so desperate they need to tax nonresidents who live in other states!
WHAT A SCUM STATE CALIFORNIA IS!

Once a prospering Golden State, land of milk and honey that allowed all economic classes to prosper and had the best education system in America, was taken over by the cancer called Democrats.

Now?
No electricity, no water, gridlocked transportation, failed schools, highest taxes, fires sweeping the State year round, crime out of control, home to half the homeless of America, etc etc.

California...
The world's 6th biggest economy? Way to go DEMS.

Where does Alabama rate? Probably below Bosnia.

Once a prospering Golden State, land of milk and honey that allowed all economic classes to prosper and had the best education system in America, was taken over by the cancer called Democrats.

Now?
No electricity, no water, gridlocked transportation, failed schools, highest taxes, fires sweeping the State year round, crime out of control, home to half the homeless of America, etc etc.

California...
The world's 6th biggest economy? Way to go DEMS.

Where does Alabama rate? Probably below Bosnia.
Hilarious. Just as I said earlier in the thread. Taking credit for what Republicans built. Like Hitler taking credit for good French wine.

Now?

Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.” The quote, from a postapocalyptic novel by the author G

Forum List

Back