Trump's trade wars send jobs to China.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
While Trump has repeatedly said that trade wars are “easy to win,” he has so far failed to get the Chinese to yield after nearly three years and is now trying to reach out directly to American businesses.

Asked about the possibility of shifting production back, GM said in an e-mailed statement that won’t happen.

Trump's trade war drives some auto jobs to China

While Trump has repeatedly said that trade wars are “easy to win,” he has so far failed to get the Chinese to yield after nearly three years and is now trying to reach out directly to American businesses.

Asked about the possibility of shifting production back, GM said in an e-mailed statement that won’t happen.

You fucking room temperature equivalent IQ'd moron, dear God what imbecility... Why do you think China teamed with democratic party and launched bio attack upon the United States???? Fascist democratic party baseheads are literally impossibly fucking stupid, its amazing this dud had ability to figure out how to breathe once free of the womb.... :rolleyes:

GM became Government Motors under obama

and still is, only with a different government

Xi is GMs daddy now

Yep, they took govt money and never fully recovered. Ford never took the bailouts.

Looks like you're rooting for the communists. Im not surprised.

Trump tariffs are killing this country.

I would like a Trump supporter to tell us what trade deal, peace deal or anything resembling a deal that has actually done something for the people of this country.

I would like a Trump supporter to tell us what trade deal, peace deal or anything resembling a deal that has actually done something for the people of this country.

No, it was bubba signing free trade with china and then w and o continuing that policy. Bubba, w, and o killed this country.

Do Me a favor. Go into a union hall and tell them that trade with China is good for us.

No, it was bubba signing free trade with china and then w and o continuing that policy. Bubba, w, and o killed this country.
Can you name any (?) deal of Trump's? Don't be bashful.

Do Me a favor. Go into a union hall and tell them that trade with China is good for us.
Another one that can't defend a Trump deal. Guess why not?

Xi is GMs daddy now

Trump was going to fix that. Only he knew how to do that.

Looks like you're rooting for the communists. Im not surprised.

Simply stating facts. Facts sure do upset people now.

Xi is GMs daddy now

Yep, they took govt money and never fully recovered. Ford never took the bailouts.

Ford took government loans it hasn't paid back yet either.

No, they never took TARP. They took a line of credit and they're paying it back. Their note is up in 2022. Taxpayers lost billions when GM took govt money.

Hey dummie, what about this Republican?

1598484115923.png

Xi is GMs daddy now

Ford took government loans it hasn't paid back yet either.

No, they never took TARP. They took a line of credit and they're paying it back. Their note is up in 2022. Taxpayers lost billions when GM took govt money.

I didn't say they took TARP.

Another one that can't defend a Trump deal. Guess why not?
I don't play YOUR games. I speak in reality.

Go into a Union shop and tell them that trade with China is in their best interest.

Lets see what they say to you.

Forum List

Back