California recall election voters showing up and being told they already voted

LOL…so what are you insinuating? That there is election fraud going on because there is an issue with some equipment in one voting district in a state with 40,000,000 residents? Really?

Apparently, the voters were able to cast their vote.

Wide spread voter and election fraud is a lie.
No, they were not able to cast their vote. I would guess this is going on all over the state, Dems voting in the name of Republicans.

This is why I keep saying millions of illegals voted for Hillary in California in 2016. Very dishonest elections.

LOL…so what are you insinuating? That there is election fraud going on because there is an issue with some equipment in one voting district in a state with 40,000,000 residents? Really?

Used to be a lie. Then Trump lost, and Republicans got busy.

The canvassing effort in Arizona came up with 180k votes that the actual people deny ever casting. That alone is twenty times what it would take to flip Arizona to Trump. And that was only half of the irregularities. The same thing happened in PA. too. In my district they did the same thing to steal the House election for our local crook, Susan Wild.

Liar.

It figures it'd be something like that.

''Some San Fernando Valley voters think they are being wrongly prevented from casting a ballot in the upcoming gubernatorial recall election, but the county elections office said it was an equipment issue that was resolved.

At El Camino Real Charter High School in Woodland Hills, some voters say they were told the computers showed them as already having voted, even though they had not.

West Hills resident Estelle Bender, 88, said she was far from the only person who was being told incorrectly that they had already voted.

In addition to friends of hers who experienced the issue and two other women outside the polling place, Bender said that inside, “the man next to me was arguing the same thing.”

Bender said she filled out a provisional ballot and “left really angry.

Bender added that, to her knowledge, many of those affected by this issue are self-identified Republicans, and she’s suspicious.”

"Some San Fernando Valley voters think".................. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The voting process needs an entire reform.

Just waaaay too many issues out there

Did these kinds of things happen 45 or 50 years ago? Not really. Why? Because the only people who mailed in their ballot were those disabled or serving our country. We didn't have computers to tell us who won either.

So of course there is a lot of distrust in our election system. We need to severely scale back mail-in and hand count all elections. Yes, I know, it will take a long time, and that doesn't guarantee every election will have no problems, but a hell of a lot less problems than we have today.

If you're too Fn lazy to vote in person, then stay home. It's obviously not that important to you.

voting by mail.jpeg

What makes you think it's an equipment issue? Maybe the equipment is working exactly like it's supposed to. It detected people who supposedly already voted.

Oh, but they got to vote and that's all that counts. Well what about the people that didn't vote and had a ballot mailed in in their name? Hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands?
You leftists love this system because it opens the door to so much voter fraud in this country.

Forum List

Back