California Power Grid Near Collapse Again After Summer Heatwave

Upgrade our energy grid and create more local jobs!
Like I said, Democrats are in charge.
FYI- also no fresh water to drink after decades of doing nothing to improve the water infrastructure.
Meanwhile to the north Oregon/Washington enjoy an abundant fresh water supply and gobs of cheap hydroelectric power, I have my AC cranked down to 66 degrees. :muahaha:
Yeah the northwest has some amazing hydro plants..... I'm jealous!

In the State mandating every car must be EV.

Leftardism in full glory.

Every year for DECADES. They will never solve this problem because they don't want to.

Only things Democrats won’t spend or on or promote:
Roads
Prisons
Water
Electricity
Law enforcement

Lying fuck. We all know it is your failed Republican Party that has not invested in infrastructure. Just like now. The grid & our water systems are all in need of improvemet but you stupids fucks rather give money to rich people & build stupid walls in the desert.

The only thing more ignorant than an ignorant ignoramus is an arrogant Ignoramus who doesn't know that he is either arrogant or ignorant. When it comes to the grid there is no " Infrastructure " per se....um doofus..... There is really only one chief expenditure after the power plants are built ( and those are built with private money ) and that is the the line work that carries the electricity to the cities and then throughout the cities which would include step down stations and booster stations. Even if we include the cost of building the plants the lines add up to well over 70% of the total bill for installation. Now here's the part you're not gonna like....dingaling..... ( thinks he's bright because his mother calls him sonny ) So called renewable ( there's a contradiction in terms if ever there was one ) energy requires 300 to 400% of the line work that conventional ( Hydrocarbon) energy does. Why? Because it takes three to four megawatts of renewable installation to replace one megawatt of conventional installation...that's why. So the lines have to be longer, more plentiful and much more complex to accomplish the same thing. So the more we build renewables into the system the less available that energy is going to be until the lines can be set in place....that will take decades BTW and cost an astronomical amount of money....it will also make us dependent on the World's largest conveyor of copper wire at that is .... Drum roll please...... JOE BIDENS CHINA!

Now if you try the several different Dunce hats over there in the corner I recommend the extra large for FAT HEADS ..... the other ones are not going to fit.

JO

What a load of total bullshit. Who knew there was no electric grid infrastructure? I mean really, we have seen issues stemming from problems involving the electric grid. The demand for electrticity is only going uyp thanks to things like global warming. But hey, lets just ignore it, right?

No, California's problems stem from unrestrained illegal immigration problem, and their refusal to allow new power plants to be built.

It has ZERO to do with your mythical globull warming.

What's funny is just last year, someone here was arguing that this country had room for many more times as many people than the 330 million we already have! Only problem is where are we all going to get food, gas, electricity, housing, schools, water, waste disposal, healthcare and all the other infrastructure needs each of us have?

CA too busy hiding illegals to spend money on frivolous electricity
AC is white privlege
That and the fact that Gavin knows that people from Guatemala are quite used to living in the dark with no power, light or electricity.

The problem isn't CA's power grid, it is those pesky rich, spoiled American's who expect it to actually WORK 24/7.

AC is white privlege
That and the fact that Gavin knows that people from Guatemala are quite used to living in the dark with no power, light or electricity.

The problem isn't CA's power grid, it is those pesky rich, spoiled American's who expect it to actually WORK 24/7.
What is red State Texas' excuse?

AC is white privlege

I don't know, I don't live there. Try writing some of the Progressives in Austin who run the state and see what they tell you is the problem!

AC is white privlege

I don't know, I don't live there. Try writing some of the Progressives in Austin who run the state and see what they tell you is the problem!
I can already tell you, right-wing tax cut economics is not conducive to establishing or maintaining a state-of-the-art energy grid.

Every year for DECADES. They will never solve this problem because they don't want to.

Roads
Prisons
Water
Electricity
Law enforcement

Lying fuck. We all know it is your failed Republican Party that has not invested in infrastructure. Just like now. The grid & our water systems are all in need of improvemet but you stupids fucks rather give money to rich people & build stupid walls in the desert.

The only thing more ignorant than an ignorant ignoramus is an arrogant Ignoramus who doesn't know that he is either arrogant or ignorant. When it comes to the grid there is no " Infrastructure " per se....um doofus..... There is really only one chief expenditure after the power plants are built ( and those are built with private money ) and that is the the line work that carries the electricity to the cities and then throughout the cities which would include step down stations and booster stations. Even if we include the cost of building the plants the lines add up to well over 70% of the total bill for installation. Now here's the part you're not gonna like....dingaling..... ( thinks he's bright because his mother calls him sonny ) So called renewable ( there's a contradiction in terms if ever there was one ) energy requires 300 to 400% of the line work that conventional ( Hydrocarbon) energy does. Why? Because it takes three to four megawatts of renewable installation to replace one megawatt of conventional installation...that's why. So the lines have to be longer, more plentiful and much more complex to accomplish the same thing. So the more we build renewables into the system the less available that energy is going to be until the lines can be set in place....that will take decades BTW and cost an astronomical amount of money....it will also make us dependent on the World's largest conveyor of copper wire at that is .... Drum roll please...... JOE BIDENS CHINA!

Now if you try the several different Dunce hats over there in the corner I recommend the extra large for FAT HEADS ..... the other ones are not going to fit.

JO

What a load of total bullshit. Who knew there was no electric grid infrastructure? I mean really, we have seen issues stemming from problems involving the electric grid. The demand for electrticity is only going uyp thanks to things like global warming. But hey, lets just ignore it, right?

No, California's problems stem from unrestrained illegal immigration problem, and their refusal to allow new power plants to be built.

The idea you think global warming is fake proves just how big a fucking idiot you really are.

Roads
Prisons
Water
Electricity
Law enforcement

JO

The idea you think global warming is fake proves just how big a fucking idiot you really are.

The fact that you have to lie about what my position on globull warming is shows just what a dishonest moron you are.

Climate change is real. Of that there is no doubt.

What is in question is whether man can have an effect on it. That claim has been proven false. It is a failed theory.

Scientific cripples, like you, have no clue what the scientific method is, nor do you understand that when you violate the scientific method you are no longer a scientist, but a political activist.

Come back when you learn what I said.

Roads
Prisons
Water
Electricity
Law enforcement

JO

The fact that you have to lie about what my position on globull warming is shows just what a dishonest moron you are.

What is in question is whether man can have an effect on it. That claim has been proven false. It is a failed theory.

Scientific cripples, like you, have no clue what the scientific method is, nor do you understand that when you violate the scientific method you are no longer a scientist, but a political activist.

What proof is that? I have degrees in science, assfuck. It is you that have no clue.

Roads
Prisons
Water
Electricity
Law enforcement

JO

What proof is that? I have degrees in science, assfuck. It is you that have no clue.

I have a PhD in geology. Based on your imbecilic responses you have ZERO scientific education.

In your own words describe the scientific method.

Collapse is what occurred in Texas earlier this year. You may want to review the difference between what happened there with asking electric customers to voluntarily restrict their electric use during peak hours of the day.

1624552565313.png

Forum List

Back