California may place third gender option on state documents

Men can legally shit and piss in the ladies room. What could go wrong?
No they can't dummy!! Transwomen can.
Tell it to Seattle.....a man "identtfied" as a woman and used the little girls room. Nothing they could do about it. Great job leftards!!!

Seattle Parks and Recreation says a man wearing shorts entered the women's locker room at Evans Pool and took off his shirt. Women alerted staff, who told the man to leave, but he said, "the law has changed and I have a right to be here."

Employees claim the man made no verbal or physical attempt to identify as a woman, yet he still cited a new rule that allows bathroom choice based on gender identification.

The man later returned a second time while young girls were changing for swim practice. No arrests were made, according to the KING-TV report.

Man Undressing in Women's Room Cites Transgender Rule

Tell it to Seattle.....a man "identtfied" as a woman and used the little girls room. Nothing they could do about it. Great job leftards!!!

Seattle Parks and Recreation says a man wearing shorts entered the women's locker room at Evans Pool and took off his shirt. Women alerted staff, who told the man to leave, but he said, "the law has changed and I have a right to be here."

Employees claim the man made no verbal or physical attempt to identify as a woman, yet he still cited a new rule that allows bathroom choice based on gender identification.

The man later returned a second time while young girls were changing for swim practice. No arrests were made, according to the KING-TV report.

So you're citing that case of a delusional, mentally ill pervert, and the quite possible incompetent and stupid response of park staff as justification for not allowing transpeople to use the bathroom that corresponds to their gender identity? Did it ever occur to you that a sexual predator wishing to invade a women's room would fid a way regardless of the law? You are just reaching really hard for an excuse to discriminate and humiliate transpeople. But keep trying Bubba

You do realized 1 in 2000 babies are born intersex, don't you. Gay, homosexual, bi sexual, asexual , transsexual , none of that is new, what is new is the coming all of it coming out into the open.

My dear sweet Mom probably turned over in her grave when news of Rock Hudson surfaced.

It possibly is more pronounced today due to hormone infested meats, and genetic mutations.
No they are not lol. That number is based off mid wives and shit not being able to tell a babies sex at birth. Maybe you mean "tiny dick syndrome" or "huge clit syndrome"
That term (intersex) got introduced to replace "hermaphrodite" because it wasn't PC and they wanted to fuck with science and integrate mental deficiencies in with physical ones. Its disgusting.
Feel free to continue to wallow in ignorance
Good luck debunking it :D
I just can't believe the stupidity!! You have no fucking idea at all what you're talking about. You're just making shit up. Hermaphrodite is a mythical figure who has ALL of the sexual characteristics BOTH males and females. They do not exist and it is not what an intersexed person is. What is truly amazing is that you have not desire to learn a damned thing because that would undermine you ability to spew your bigotry

However, just in case there is any hope for you: Intersex Society of North America | A world free of shame, secrecy, and unwanted genital surgery
Dude, you are wrong lol
You sound like a fucking idiot.
Why don't you look the shit up. Then apologize.
Then, try to refute my original post. When you can't, apologize again.

You do realized 1 in 2000 babies are born intersex, don't you. Gay, homosexual, bi sexual, asexual , transsexual , none of that is new, what is new is the coming all of it coming out into the open.

My dear sweet Mom probably turned over in her grave when news of Rock Hudson surfaced.

It possibly is more pronounced today due to hormone infested meats, and genetic mutations.
No they are not lol. That number is based off mid wives and shit not being able to tell a babies sex at birth. Maybe you mean "tiny dick syndrome" or "huge clit syndrome"
That term (intersex) got introduced to replace "hermaphrodite" because it wasn't PC and they wanted to fuck with science and integrate mental deficiencies in with physical ones. Its disgusting.
I just can't believe the stupidity!! You have no fucking idea at all what you're talking about. You're just making shit up. Hermaphrodite is a mythical figure who has ALL of the sexual characteristics BOTH males and females. They do not exist and it is not what an intersexed person is. What is truly amazing is that you have not desire to learn a damned thing because that would undermine you ability to spew your bigotry

However, just in case there is any hope for you: Intersex Society of North America | A world free of shame, secrecy, and unwanted genital surgery
Dude, you are wrong lol
No , you're the fucking idiot. I have read extensively on the subject . You have no clue. You are just trying to pull off a snow job, a logical fallacy in the form of an appeal to ignorance, i.e. I said it so it's true and you should believe me. Pathetic!

As far as I am concern there's only two genders...

You're either a women or a male...

The only way I'd accept a third gender is if you had a dick and a pussy at the same time.
As far as I'm concerned, that is moronic.

I support any man or women that want to be the opposite gender. What is this third gender? What is its purpose?

So are you just an effeminate dude or just a really, really ugly woman?

So you're citing that case of a delusional, mentally ill pervert, and the quite possible incompetent and stupid response of park staff as justification for not allowing transpeople to use the bathroom that corresponds to their gender identity? Did it ever occur to you that a sexual predator wishing to invade a women's room would fid a way regardless of the law? You are just reaching really hard for an excuse to discriminate and humiliate transpeople. But keep trying Bubba

Don't blame me, blame the law that you LWNJ's pushed for. Because of people like YOU, a man can "Choose" to identify as a woman on Monday, then "choose" to be a man on Tuesday. What could go wrong?

What you LWNJ's fail to recognize is that whenever bleeding heart libtard "progressives" pass a law to "help" some voting bloc, they have "unintended consequences". You're stupid like that.

Last edited:

Dude, you are wrong lol
No , you're the fucking idiot. I have read extensively on the subject . You have no clue. You are just trying to pull off a snow job, a logical fallacy in the form of an appeal to ignorance, i.e. I said it so it's true and you should believe me. Pathetic!
Dude, you haven't even tried to refute it.
Have a great night.

Dude, you are wrong lol
Have a great night.
It is really quite fascinating how people like you, who don't want to learn anything that will contradict their bigoted views-who indeed fear learning- if even capable of learning, will pretend that no evidence has been present. That is truly pathetic and sad.

Don't blame me, blame the law that you LWNJ's pushed for. Because of people like YOU, a man can "Choose" to identify as a woman on Monday, then "choose" to be a man on Tuesday. What could go wrong?

What you LWNJ's fail to recognize is that whenever bleeding heart libtard "progressives" pass a law to "help" some voting bloc, they have "unintended consequences". You're stupid like that.
Aside from that all being a big load of horseshit, you have failed to explain how banning trans people from using the facility that corresponds to their gender identity would prevent some pervert from dressing in drag and entering a women's room.

“It was never about the bathroom, as it was never about the water fountain”

trans.jpg

Dude, you are wrong lol
Have a great night.
It is really quite fascinating how people like you, who don't want to learn anything that will contradict their bigoted views-who indeed fear learning- if even capable of learning, will pretend that no evidence has been present. That is truly pathetic and sad.
You didn't present anything! Your link is bullshit.
Here you fucking ignorant bigot
Hermaphrodite isn't a myth. That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.
It also doesn't have to have ALL the characteristics, like you said. All it needs is partial to be classified as such. Hermaphrodite isn't PC so they developed intersex. They also threw in mental deficiencies to appease the mentally ill and make it seem more legit. You can check out time lines and history of it to tell. I doubt you will, though. And I damn sure aint doing a couple hours of research for you.
Here is a good link as well. Learn something :thup:
Intersex: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
Hermaphrodite - Wikipedia

Aside from that all being a big load of horseshit, you have failed to explain how banning trans people from using the facility that corresponds to their gender identity would prevent some pervert from dressing in drag and entering a women's room.
bathrooms is the most equal treatment out there. Also the most simple. Your mental problems shouldn't deter this SIMPLE process. All it does is appease the ill and undermines 99% of society. If that is not discrimination, IDK what is.

Dude, you are wrong lol
Have a great night.
It also doesn't have to have ALL the characteristics, like you said. All it needs is partial to be classified as such. Hermaphrodite isn't PC so they developed intersex. They also threw in mental deficiencies to appease the mentally ill and make it seem more legit. You can check out time lines and history of it to tell. I doubt you will, though. And I damn sure aint doing a couple hours of research for you.
I don't believe this shit. First you post a link that actually contradicts your contention that intersexuality is a mental disorder, then you post a line which actually supports my contention that intersexual are not the same as hermaphrodites and that it is inappropriate to apply it to humans based on what we now know. You realize that right? Thank you!

Remember this:
Penelope said:

Last edited:
Dude, you are wrong lol
Have a great night.
I don't believe this shit. First you post a link that actually contradicts you contention that intersexuality is a mental disorder, then you post a line which actually supports my contention that intersexual are not the same as hermaphrodites. You realize that right?
Maybe you should re-read my standing. I never said intersex is a mental disorder. I said they included that in to give the mentally ill some justification.
Hermaphrodites is a branch of intersex. Maybe you should re-read my links as well.
Or do you need my 8 year old to explain it in kids terms and mail you an audio copy?

Forum List

Back