California may ‘become a red state’ because of failed coronavirus leadership

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
....could've opened a lot of things long ago with minimal deaths--yes I said minimal deaths----you can't shut down the economy--plain and simple
....you have a bunch of illegals and Mexicans there in Cali..I don't know...humans will still not listen to common sense and vote racially and with hate/emotion---instead of common sense

I wonder if this would give Trump the win?

ABSOLUTIVELY! Hillary lost badly 306 to 240 even WITH CA, and without CA, no Democrat could get elected dog catcher. California is EVERYTHING to the DNC, just look at how in 2016, while Trump won broad support across a WIDE range of states, ALL of Hillary's votes came mainly from CA, with help from New York and Chicago.

Without California, Biden stands to lose 360 EC votes (Trump) to Biden's paltry 185. They'll need to put Nancy on suicide watch.

2016 Electorals 2.jpg

I wonder if this would give Trump the win?

Uh huh..... sure.....

Polls haha give me the name of the data managers of these polls I’ll give you a left wing loon

I’m tell you all! California will go red in 2020! Democrats are not a option.
Bwahahahahahahaaaaa Ahahahahahahaha!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
In 2016 Cali was mostly red except for a few high populated areas with illegals and latinos are aren’t Americans
those high population areas rule the state.....and i think if they changed it will be years down the line.....

Forum List

Back