California liberals open Russian embassy

Interesting. So....what I'm seeing here is the people of California who overwhelmingly voted for the shrilary, are actually the ones who are aligned with Russia.

Interesting. So....what I'm seeing here is the people of California who overwhelmingly voted for the shrilary, are actually the ones who are aligned with Russia.
bill-clinton-once-told-tony-blair-that-vladimir-putin-had-enormous-potential.jpg

They are up to something.

California could try to pull a fast one but transforming into 6 states so they can win in 2020, but the Senate/Congress wont go for it. we have 100 senators, that enough! Then what? they will decide that the 6 states of California will represent 100 electoral votes too?

You know, if they didn't care so much about having totalitarian leaders forcing their agenda down our throats, they could have everything they wanted if they just obeyed the constitution and limited the government.

But ruining their own state isn't enough for them.

oh well, I expect this to come to naught. The united States exists for a divine purpose. Until the Lord is done with us, any attempts to break us apart will fail

Remember this the next time some demented snowflake tries to claim that Trump and Republicans are the ones who are Pro-Putin/Russia. Next time a liberal snowflake makes such a comment just laugh in their faces, turn around, and walk off.

Look for the 'MexiCali-fornians' to also build a 'KKK' Embassy and a Nazi' Embassy - so they can have all of their favorites - right next door to the 'Russian Embassy as well. :p

California could try to pull a fast one but transforming into 6 states so they can win in 2020, but the Senate/Congress wont go for it. we have 100 senators, that enough! Then what? they will decide that the 6 states of California will represent 100 electoral votes too?
That would actually mean less electoral votes for them though.

Democrats would lose 2 or 3 of those states to Republicans and would actually have spend money in advertising for 1 or 2 more just to win those. They can't gerrymander states very easily.

Forum List

Back