Conservatives - Better look at the numbers

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Trump wants to spend a trillion dollars on infrastructure, he also wants big increases in military spending, and this all sounds great, just one tiny little problem: Trump also promises big tax cuts (mostly for the rich of course) so how does he plan to come up with this "trillion dollars" + military spending increases with less tax revenue to work with than before these cut's took place? Or does he just plan to tack it on to the national debt?? Conservatives...drop the name calling for a few seconds and help he out here, because this ledger is so far out of balance, my calculator has run out of digits.:bye1:

Donald Trump's trillion-dollar infrastructure plan faces congressional scrutiny - CNNPolitics.com

Donald Trump calls for military spending increase - CNNPolitics.com

Trump’s Tax Plan Would Benefit the Wealthy Most, Study Finds

Trump wants to spend a trillion dollars on infrastructure, he also wants big increases in military spending, and this all sounds great, just one tiny little problem: Trump also promises big tax cuts, so how does he plan to come up with this "trillion dollars" + military spending increases with less tax revenue to work with than before these cut's took place? Or does he just plan to tack it on to the national debt?? Conservatives...drop the name calling for a few seconds and help he out here, because this ledger is so far out of balance, my calculator has run out of digits.:bye1:

Donald Trump's trillion-dollar infrastructure plan faces congressional scrutiny - CNNPolitics.com

You're a liberal...it's beyond your education level.....

Here is a hint, try a non fake news source for your information.....

Trump wants to spend a trillion dollars on infrastructure, he also wants big increases in military spending, and this all sounds great, just one tiny little problem: Trump also promises big tax cuts, so how does he plan to come up with this "trillion dollars" + military spending increases with less tax revenue to work with than before these cut's took place? Or does he just plan to tack it on to the national debt?? Conservatives...drop the name calling for a few seconds and help he out here, because this ledger is so far out of balance, my calculator has run out of digits.:bye1:

Well, perhaps you can educate me. How do you balance this budget? Or is insults all you have to offer?

Well, perhaps you can educate me. How do you balance this budget? Or is insults all you have to offer?
Revenue...

Trump wants to spend a trillion dollars on infrastructure, he also wants big increases in military spending, and this all sounds great, just one tiny little problem: Trump also promises big tax cuts (mostly for the rich of course) so how does he plan to come up with this "trillion dollars" + military spending increases with less tax revenue to work with than before these cut's took place? Or does he just plan to tack it on to the national debt?? Conservatives...drop the name calling for a few seconds and help he out here, because this ledger is so far out of balance, my calculator has run out of digits.:bye1:

Trump’s Tax Plan Would Benefit the Wealthy Most, Study Finds

Trump will pay for that by slashing social programs.

Translation: "I don't know where the fuck Trump is gonna find the money, so let me call you names to distract from my ignorance"

owebo

Revenue from what?

Where will the money come from?
As Joe Biden told us, that three letter word: J-O-B-S

Biden is a republican in sheep's clothing and the Democrat elite has kept him tethered too long and Joe is chomping at the bit.

Biden??? A republican? That has got to be one of the dumbest posts of 2016....bar none.....
COBRA is a bumbling idiot....

He is taking a job at the University of Pennsylvania as a renowned cancer researcher upon his departure from his destroy America tour.....:lol:

Translation: "I don't know where the fuck Trump is gonna find the money, so let me call you names to distract from my ignorance"
Translation: you are an idiot....

Revenue...
Did I just hear the most stupid answer ever?

Thread: Where will Trump find the revenue?
Owebo: "revenue".

Revenue...

By chance, do you happen to sign your name with an X? :lol:

Revenue...

Let me guess, you are another one of the uneducated morons that believe that the Federal Reserve Bank is a "good thing" and that the federal income tax is legal and just......and it actually goes to help fund the day to day operations of this huge corporation entity....no?

Without a doubt it would require multiple successes. I happen to be of the opinion it can happen, it comes down to the will of his administration and the focus in knowing that what you are doing is right for the country. Let's all admit, if anyone can pull this off Trump has to be on the list, he proved that through the primaries and general election. The guy clearly knows how to win. Here is how I believe it can be done, much of it was spoken by Trump during the campaign:

1. Decrease costs- this means a lean and mean government. Getting rid of government waste, pet projects, unnecessary boondoggles and fluff. Looking at entitlements that are neither sustainable nor required for the health and well being of the nation. Dealing with illegal immigration in the form of a wall could save the nation over a hundred billion dollars a year according to some estimates. It's a no brainer, and would pay for the $1 trillion within a decade. We are seeing his eye for savings in his dealings with Boeing, and he isn't in office yet.

2. Renegotiating existing agreements- be they trade agreements, even borrowing agreements with nations who have exploited America (I believe even negotiations with creditors can be done). We are seeing these intentions with some of the appointments he has made on the trade file. He will confront China and the massive $800B trade deficit with them. He has fired a shot across the bow to a nation that has been taking advantage of America for a long time, this in itself is a big step and he isn't even in office yet.

3. Creating an environment that attracts businesses- in the form of lower taxes, lower regulation (which often cost a tonne to administer). This includes recovering the couple of trillion in foreign currency held by American corporations who will now be empowered to bring it back (and pay a one time tax $$$). More investment in America, more businesses= more taxes from the businesses, more tax revenue from the workers salaries and in the marketplace when they spend. We have seen this done in a small way with Carrier, this is a drop in the bucket, and he isn't in office yet.

I could get very specific, but you get the idea. Hell, I would love to work with an administration like he is putting together because he is developing a group that has ideas. I am finding from following Trump that he is not just about negotiations, he is about ideas. Building a better mousetrap. He likes to solve problems, and he gets the best who have solved many problems in the past. All he has to do is execute these ideas because many of them are common sense (something lacking in Canada I assure you). He is a typical successful businessman with an MBA background. Old school, if you will.

For the record, the Will of his team is what will matter. They will receive constant pushback, people from all sides trying to protect their "turf". For some of these people, it's not about what good for America, it's what is good for themselves. This has to be put to an end, America has $20 trillion to deal with and a very uncertain world. The world needs a strong America, take my word for it.

Last edited:
Without a doubt it would require multiple successes. I happen to be of the opinion it can happen, it comes down to the will of his administration and the focus in knowing that what you are doing is right for the country. Let's all admit, if anyone can pull this off Trump has to be on the list, he proved that through the primaries and general election. The guy clearly knows how to win. Here is how I believe it can be done, much of it was spoken by Trump during the campaign:

1. Decrease costs- this means a lean and mean government. Getting rid of government waste, pet projects, unnecessary boondoggles and fluff. Looking at entitlements that are neither sustainable nor required for the health and well being of the nation. Dealing with illegal immigration in the form of a wall could save the nation over a hundred billion dollars a year according to some estimates. It's a no brainer, and would pay for the $1 trillion within a decade. We are seeing his eye for savings in his dealings with Boeing, and he isn't in office yet.

2. Renegotiating existing agreements- be they trade agreements, even borrowing agreements with nations who have exploited America (I believe even negotiations with creditors can be done). We are seeing these intentions with some of the appointments he has made on the trade file. He will confront China and the massive $800B trade deficit with them. He has fired a shot across the bow to a nation that has been taking advantage of America for a long time, this in itself is a big step. He isn't even in office yet.

3. Creating an environment that attracts businesses- in the form of lower taxes, lower regulation (which often cost a tonne to administer). This includes recovering the couple of trillion in foreign currency held by American corporations who will now be empowered to bring it back (and pay a one time tax $$$). More investment in American, more businesses= more taxes from the businesses, more tax revenue from the workers salaries and in the marketplace when they spend. We have seen this done in a small way with Carrier, this is a drop in the bucket, and he isn't in office yet.

I could get very specific, but you get the idea. Hell, I would love to work with an administration like he is putting together because he is developing a group that has ideas. I am finding from following Trump that he is not just about negotiations, he is about ideas. Building a better mousetrap. He likes to solve problems, and he gets the best who have solved many problems in the past. All he has to do is execute these ideas because many of them are common sense (something lacking in Canada I assure you). He is a typical successful businessman with an MBA background. Old school, if you will.

For the record, the Will of his team is what will matter. They will receive constant pushback, people from all sides trying to protect their "turf". For some of these people, it's not about what good for America, it's what is good for themselves. This has to be put to an end, America has $20 trillion to deal with and a very uncertain world. The world needs a strong America, take my word for it.

When the LGBT community gets shot at by foreign invaders they will grow a backbone in short order. Pass the ammunition!

What did he say that was untrue?

Forum List

Back