california just raised their gas prices and providing "free Healthcare to illegal immigrants."

Wasn't hyped. His ghetto cronies don't talk about it. Like joeb thinking that a white girl bringing humanitarian aid to oppressed people in the ME deserved to be kidnapped, tortured and raped for months and eventually murdered, this pknopp monkey thinks that Mollie deserved it too.

Or he is indifferent and obviously couldn't give one wet shit about it.

pknopp is like most with illegal lineage….they always have an excuse for why illegals are here and it’s never because they traversed our border and committed the crime….”A few chicken ranchers want modern day slaves so therefore most of America LOVES illegals”…….they say.

Gee, what now? Do you have a social security number?

Why do you hold the state of California to a different standard than you hold employers? The argument I get there (which is total BS) is that they use fake SS numbers. Can I use that argument here?

pknopp is like most with illegal lineage….they always have an excuse for why illegals are here and it’s never because they traversed our border and committed the crime….”A few chicken ranchers want modern day slaves so therefore most of America LOVES illegals”…….they say.

They committed a misdemeanor. I've noted that hundreds of times. It's the employers committing a felony.

They committed a misdemeanor. I've noted that hundreds of times. It's the employers committing a felony.
What are the origins of the crime? Where does the crime commence…where does it all begin?
Isn’t it when Humberto steps foot on American soil?

I paid more in taxes last year than you likely earned this decade.
Uh huh. Seems you are pretty pleased doing that. Interesting.

You feel that larger sum of tax dollars you paid this year is worth it?

Please, explain to all us how the country is....BUILDING BACK BETTER.

Be specific. How has your larger tax bill helped us out?

There is no way for the states to determine who is here illegally and who is not. The bill covers ALL immigrants but you decided to quote someone with a bent to lie about it.
There are plenty of ways to know if a person has a valid social security number, address, phone number, i.e. a citizen of the USA. U.S. citizens of California have to apply for Medi-Cal and, up until now, did have to provide social security numbers and be citizens to qualify.

There are plenty of ways to know if a person has a valid social security number, address, phone number, i.e. a citizen of the USA. U.S. citizens of California have to apply for Medi-Cal and, up until now, did have to provide social security numbers and be citizens to qualify.

I've addressed this many times, here and in many other threads.

Forum List

Back